Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Looking at Breast Augmentation

My GF loves how much my breasts have grown, particularly over the last two years since I started pumping, but would love to see me larger.  I'd also like to be a lot larger, and over the last eight or ten months we've been talking a lot about us both getting breast augmentation.  She had an nice augmentation in April and since then has really been advocating (pushing) for me to move forward with mine.  

I've had several consultations with plastic surgeons this year, but was very unimpressed and unhappy with the outcome, until this last Friday.  I finally found a surgeon that I felt very comfortable with.  I had a great consultation for over an hour, we went over options, the look I want, the results I could expect, any limitations I might have.  All in all a great experience.  

Because of all the advice and support I've received from Lotus and others here on the site, I've been able to developed some reasonably large breasts.  The PS was impressed with my breast development and let me know that because of my breast size he wouldn't have any trouble fitting me with basically any size implant I wanted to go with.  I want silicone so the maximum size (at least here in the US) is 800cc.  I spent quite a while working with the staff trying to find the right size to achieve the look I wanted; I haven't made a final decision, but it will probably be 750cc.

Because I'm a good bit older than the average breast augmentation patient, there are a few additional health check hurdles that I need clear, but the doc doesn't really expect any problems moving forward.  If all goes well I plan to schedule surgery early next year.  This gives me enough time to get everything checked out and to lose the 15 lbs I've been talking about loosing for the last year and a half.  Looking forward to the augmentation is very motivating to finally do that.  It's also why I didn't lock in the size I want until I get to my goal weight.  Depending on how I look I might want to go up to 800cc, or down to 700cc.

I'd love to hear thoughts and opinions from the group, both those with experience with augmentation and anyone else.

Best regards,
ChuckM

Let's see--you already have really large breasts, and now you're adding breast augmentation too?   Rolleyes Cool!  This is like a fantasy of mine--to have breasts that big on a relatively small frame.  I'm glad you have an opportunity to live the fantasy.  I fully support you (you're going to need a lot of support, LOL!)   Big Grin  Using lipo to add fat to your hips and butt to produce hourglass curves--icing on the cake! Tongue

Your girlfriend also had breast augmentation?  Whose boobs will be bigger--yours or hers? Heart

My GF is a slim Asian woman, who had reasonably large breasts prior to her augmentation, now after her augmentation she is quite busty!  In pure volume my breasts will be a lot larger than hers, but relative to our frame sizes, we'll probably be pretty similar.

I'm not interested in developing an hourglass figure or really any feminization other than large breasts.  I'm looking at maintaining a lean masculine body but with large breasts.  I think this can be a very sexy look, as does my GF and a close Trans friend.  In fact my Trans friend came with me to my PS consultation; she has very large implants and was helpful with questions and direct personal experience as a genetic male who has done an augmentation.  (She also was impressed with the doctor and will probably work with him for a new augmentation moving up to 1,000CC.)

Best regards,
ChuckM

Where are you going for this procedure?
About cost factor ?
This is a step I have considered doing is why I ask.Smile

Well, you are already sporting very large breasts and bigger will definitely give you more of that.  Maybe the top of an hourglass? lol  So, do you find that your wardrobe has changed much as they've gotten bigger?  I'm still wearing breastforms (they are REALLY hard to hide) under my normal clothes and get plenty of looks from people, all to prepare myself for BA. Also, did your surgeon want to emphasize the shape of the implants.  Yours look really full shaped as it is so did they consider HOW you grew them during the consult?

(6 hours ago)fartsalot Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 06:11 PM)ChuckM Wrote:  
(Yesterday, 03:06 PM)Graceful Curves Wrote:  Let's see--you already have really large breasts, and now you're adding breast augmentation too?   Rolleyes Cool!  This is like a fantasy of mine--to have breasts that big on a relatively small frame.  I'm glad you have an opportunity to live the fantasy.  I fully support you (you're going to need a lot of support, LOL!)   Big Grin  Using lipo to add fat to your hips and butt to produce hourglass curves--icing on the cake! Tongue

Your girlfriend also had breast augmentation?  Whose boobs will be bigger--yours or hers? Heart

My GF is a slim Asian woman, who had reasonably large breasts prior to her augmentation, now after her augmentation she is quite busty!  In pure volume my breasts will be a lot larger than hers, but relative to our frame sizes, we'll probably be pretty similar.

I'm not interested in developing an hourglass figure or really any feminization other than large breasts.  I'm looking at maintaining a lean masculine body but with large breasts.  I think this can be a very sexy look, as does my GF and a close Trans friend.  In fact my Trans friend came with me to my PS consultation; she has very large implants and was helpful with questions and direct personal experience as a genetic male who has done an augmentation.  (She also was impressed with the doctor and will probably work with him for a new augmentation moving up to 1,000CC.)

Best regards,
ChuckM
Where are you going for this procedure?
About cost factor ?
This is a step I have considered doing is why I ask.Smile

Hi fartsalot,

Feel free to send me a PM regarding costs and location, I'd prefer to discuss those there.

I hope you decide to move forward.  

Best regards,
ChuckM

(6 hours ago)Csquared Wrote:  Well, you are already sporting very large breasts and bigger will definitely give you more of that.  Maybe the top of an hourglass? lol  So, do you find that your wardrobe has changed much as they've gotten bigger?  I'm still wearing breastforms (they are REALLY hard to hide) under my normal clothes and get plenty of looks from people, all to prepare myself for BA. Also, did your surgeon want to emphasize the shape of the implants.  Yours look really full shaped as it is so did they consider HOW you grew them during the consult?

Hi Csquared,

Yes, my wardrobe has changed.  I've added a few more XXLG button shirts, and wear fewer Polos or T-shirts.  I wear suits quite often for work, and have discovered I can't come close to buttoning the jackets any longer, so I'll be ordering some new ones in the not too distant future (probably after the augmentation).  I've got a regular guy I buy suits from and he says there are a couple of styles that will work better with my "increased chest size".  In reality I've almost never noticed anyone looking or apparently noticing my breasts, unless I've specifically dressed so that they're obviously on display.  I think the key is how you dress and present yourself.  

Yes, the surgeon and I discussed the size and look I'm going for.  The two primary variables for the patient are size of the implant, and where it's positioned on the chest.  The positions he offers are high, medium high, medium, and low, and are defined by how much of the breast is above or below the nipple after the implant has fully settled into position after a few months.  If you draw three parallel line across a picture of the breast, one across the top of the breast, one across the nipple, and one across the bottom of the breast, you can then look and see how much of the breast is above or below the nipple line.  If it's roughly 60% above and 40% below, this would be the high position, and conversely 40% above and 60% below would be the low position.  He can go anywhere from a high round fake look to a lower more natural look; I've decided on the medium position for a more natural look.  My trans friend has a very high fake look, which is what she loves, because she like to dress very provocatively, with her large titties on display.

The profile of the implant is determined by it's diameter.  If you have two implants with the same CC volume, the one with the smaller diameter will obviously be higher in profile than the one that's larger in diameter.  Which profile is used is generally not a patient choice, but is determined by the physical size and shape of the patient, and the chest "space" available to inset the implant.

The other decisions I made were to go under the muscle, and go with an inframammary incision.   

I'm very fortunate as a male breast augmentation patient, because over the last few years my breasts have grown a lot, and I have the room to do any size or position I want.  I did discuss, and the doctor was very interested in what I'd done to developed my breasts as large as they are.

Best regards,
ChuckM         

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)