Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Body changes

Hi all

As have been reading on this site and searching the internet. Some males who take pm have seen body changes in the hip, but is this correct? and some say they saw only breast growth and softer skin and faster hair growth.

Yes, that's correct.

When you reprogram your body to be feminine instead of masculine through the use of Estrogen, your fat deposits in different places. Guys generally get a gut, with the fat mostly in the stomach area and not much of an hourglass shape. Women generally have the fat deposit on their hips and behinds with a smaller waist. And of course you need some fat to fill out your breasts.

The fat doesn't just move around though. You pretty much have to burn it off in one place and let it deposit naturally in the other places. I've experienced this, and it's pretty amazing.

The softer skin thing is caused by the skin becoming thinner with a bit of fat right below the surface to give it a softer look and feel. At first this was kind of annoying, because I found I'd get scratches a lot easier. You can counter this by taking things like Biotin or Collagen, which are good for skin. Not only do they help make it tougher, they also help it heal faster. The thinner skin can also make your veins more obvious.

For hair growth, I've found most of my hair grows slower, like on my face, and it tends to be thinner and lighter (the word is vellus). I haven't noticed any faster hair growth.

Hi, Arnold. From what I've heard here and there and everywhere, it is possible to slightly direct the effects of NBE so that it is more limited to the breast area by using a topical spray or cream. A breast pump and massage would also only affect the breast area. Please note that I said slightly. I have yet to see someone say their body shape remained male from the ribs down but sprouted boobs due to applying cream, so this may be more theoretical than real. After all, no matter how many well meaning people say it, there is no such thing as localized fat loss (usually through exercise). What they think is localize fat loss is really muscle toning causing a more slender appearance at that area.

I think it was member "xxd" who mentioned that the phytoestrogen in PM is about 25% of the strength of pharmaceutical estradiol, so it is the real deal. A member of another site said that taking PM unlocked her latent transsexual desires and she's now going through full M2F sex change. So, if you take PM in the AM you might wake up a different person the next day. (sorry, poor attempt at humor but I couldn't resist.)

(03-03-2012, 02:20 AM)EricaB Wrote:  I have yet to see someone say their body shape remained male from the ribs down but sprouted boobs due to applying cream,

Ok, I'll say it!Big Grin
I've seen no physical body changes to my body shape below the boobs which can be attributed to PM or other herbs. The only caveat is that I take PM in capsule form not cream/spray - I've tried the cream but it had no effect, which is no huge surprise since PM needs to be processed through the liver to convert it to more potent form for maximum effect.

All I can say to you, Pansy-Mae is...Tongue

Big Grin

Every now and then I look down and think I see some difference in the shape of my hips and upper thighs, but I believe it's only wishful thinking. I do know my shoulders aren't as broad as they used to be, but that is more due to muscle loss than anything else. I tore a rotator cuff prretty good a couple years ago and it never healed up very strong. That entire arm is much smaller than it used to be. My butt is still male shape.

This is an interesting question - and something I have been thinking about as well. There seems to be plenty of evidence that taking estrogenic herbs can change your fat distribution, but can it also change your skeleton shape as well ?

This isn`t such a silly question as you might think, because throughout your whole life your skeleton is changing shape. You start as a mini blob, bones grow, limbs grow - children and teenagers have a lots of limbs. As you go through adulthood, you gradually become smaller and fatter. This all well known and documented.

So is it possible that under the influence of hormones, your skeleton changes shape differently than it would under the influence of other hormones. So for M-->F, the shoulders get narrower, the pelvis grows outwards, possibly the rib cage shrinks.

Anyone know anything about it ?

(15-03-2012, 02:56 PM)not-moobs Wrote:  This is an interesting question - and something I have been thinking about as well. There seems to be plenty of evidence that taking estrogenic herbs can change your fat distribution, but can it also change your skeleton shape as well ?

This isn`t such a silly question as you might think, because throughout your whole life your skeleton is changing shape. You start as a mini blob, bones grow, limbs grow - children and teenagers have a lots of limbs. As you go through adulthood, you gradually become smaller and fatter. This all well known and documented.

So is it possible that under the influence of hormones, your skeleton changes shape differently than it would under the influence of other hormones. So for M-->F, the shoulders get narrower, the pelvis grows outwards, possibly the rib cage shrinks.

Anyone know anything about it ?

It's a nice idea, but bone isn't elastic like other tissues. I suppose the mass would change if osteoporosis occurred, but I don't think the general shape of bones can alter. Possibly the cartilagineous linkages, but not the bones. (I'm no expert).

B.

Leaving aside the osteo-porosis effects of bone density, bones themselves do not change size once they stop growing in late teens ( usually). So nothing is going to give you wider hips or narrower rib cage, etc. Not hormones or anything else.

However, during aging, vertebrae become thinner, the spine compresses, and the cartilage padding (the 'discs') between the vertebrae wears away, making the trunk of the body look shorter. The arch of the foot bone lessens, contributing to the apparent loss of height.

Okay, thanks for that - I`d always assumed that the whole skeleton changed shape. But now I know the real reason. Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)