Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Intro, my experience, and Thanks!

Hi all,

I thought I'd give back, at least a little, since I've benefited by the communications and experiences of others for many, many months...
Intro: MWM, office job; mixed gender issues most of my life, but episodic, not continuous.

I started NBE somewhat on a whim... My wife noticed that I had gained a little weight in the chest area while wearing a tight, somewhat fem top a couple of years ago (I dress, she's ok with it)... And something in my head went ! So I started poking around.
I first found Natureday, and started using their products in November of 2011 for about 6 months. I saw some progress, but I recognize that now as initial fat redistribution.
I gained about 1/2 in around in the bust, lost about 1/2 in in the waist, and gained nearly 1 in at the hips during this period.
I stopped taking ND in advance of a minor surgery, and did not restart, partly due to discouragement, and partly the cost (you can go through that stuff fast!)

About a year ago, I started doing more looking... But taking a more scientific approach... It occurred to me that I was trying for gynecomastia, so I started there and eventually landed here. I jumped on the SP and FG bandwagon, because those are easy to come by, but wasn't any more impressed.

After reading many, many of the posts on this forum, I finally decided to give PM a try... Based on my readings (and the valuable info posted in this forum) I ordered the most I could in a single order of Ainterol PM (off eBay), which I started last December. I knew it would be some months to see any progress, and did not want to have to re-order soon.
I worked my way up to 3000 mg (capsules) per day, while also taking SP... Nothing happened... 12 weeks, still nothing. I then added some impulse buy breast supplements (red clover, FG, don quai), and suddenly got that budding feeling behind the nipple... Either the added herbs kick started things, or it was just time, but I've had slowly spreading buds, definite tissue build up, and additional fat redistribution since then, even on PM alone.
my current regimen is 3-4 grams of PM (capsules) per day (halfway thru my 2nd order), and 2480 mg of FG. I also take DHEA and Biotin (hair/nails). I don't have a planned cycle, but most weeks I vary the dosage a little day to day. By choice or circumstance I take a 5 to 7 day break every 6 to 8 weeks, but not enough times to spot a trend yet.

Observations:
Breasts - gained about 1.5 inches at the bust, budding is noticeable, and there has been recent expansion of foundation tissue below the breast and to the sides. This has added some lift that wasn't there even a few weeks ago.
Body - overall feminization... Waist has moved up and gotten smaller, hips are wider and lower, ass is bigger and rounder. All are somewhat subtle, but my clothes are not hanging the way they used too, and woman's pants and skirts fit me much better.
Skin & hair - body hair growth is slower, head hair is healthier and thicker, especially at the root. Skin is clearer, and really responds to moisturizers and other products. I think it also help the scarring from my recent hernia operation... It's nearly invisible after only a year. Nails grow a little faster.
Brain & sexuality - some initial changes (reduced desires), but no impacts to genitalia, or arousal ability... I think it's because I dropped the SP after the first 3 months. I still enjoy cross-dressing (more so now that the clothes fit!)
Negatives: so far, none... No headaches, nausea, excessive weight loss/gain, insomnia, etc... At least nothing that isn't warranted by other thing.

Future: I'm not sure... I had a mini-crisis about 6-weeks ago, and decided to suspend efforts for about a week... Back on, and getting a little happier about things every week... So who knows? I'm considering trying some other herbs to supplement the PM... Suggestions would be appreciated.

Anyway... That's me for now.
A big thank-you to the regular contributors of this forum... I really appreciate the information you've all shared here, scientific as well as emotional. It's been a big help to me, and my only regret is that this wasn't available 20 years ago!

Thanks!
Jami[/font]

Hello jamixoxo.

I know you said you've been lurking for a while but welcome to the board. Smile

I'm a little perplexed by your initial experience with pm. Perhaps 3,000 mg of pm for 12 straight weeks was too much for your body to process, and that's why you didn't get any signs of growth? If that's the case, I think it would make sense that adding weaker NBE herbs would trigger the budding feeling; the weaker herbs may have helped to balance out the hormonal balance needed to initiate breast growth.

I'm also taking high doses of pm, but that's strictly for brain rewiring. For just breast growth, I suspect I would only need a daily dose of 2,000 mg or 2,500 mg.

They're not NBE herbs, but I take calcium supplements and PABA to supplement the pm I take. When adding other NBE herbs, I think one must be careful to avoid creating competition for estrogen receptors between pm and whatever NBE herb(s) you add.

Something else I suggest doing is taking pictures of your breasts and posting them in the picture forum every now and then. I think it can really help to get a second opinion on your NBE journey, especially when you're making a change in your regime and are wondering how effective it is.

Hi Jami, welcome to the conversation! I don't have any suggestions for you but I really appreciate the thorough introduction. I'm more of a relationship person so I like knowing as much as I can about people. You obviously have a lot to share and much in common with many here so I look forward to hearing from you. Your thoughts and experiences are interesting and anticipated!

(27-07-2013, 02:51 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I know you said you've been lurking for a while but welcome to the board. Smile

Thanks! Smile I appreciate your input - I saw your somewhat recent post elsewhere about PABA and haven't looked into it yet, but it's on my list.

I've got some "before" pics that I need to dredge up and still need a current pic, but I do plan on posting something soon.

On the initial experience, I knew going in that there would be a lull based on posts here, which is why I stocked up initially, and wasn't too concerned after a few months... The surprise was how sudden the onset was; if I hadn't been previously informed it probably would have sent me to the doctor. Everything else regarding development since has been happily consistent with what others have posted.

Thanks again - love your work! Smile
-j

(27-07-2013, 08:31 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Hi Jami, welcome to the conversation! ...I'm more of a relationship person so I like knowing as much as I can about people. You obviously have a lot to share...

Thanks for the welcome! Smile
I'm usually pretty quiet, and don't know how much I'll have to offer... But I'll pipe up when the mood strikes Blush

-j

(28-07-2013, 12:49 AM)jamixoxo Wrote:  Thanks for the welcome! Smile
I'm usually pretty quiet, and don't know how much I'll have to offer... But I'll pipe up when the mood strikes Blush

-j

Hello. Welcome. And good luck? LOL.

Oh, and that's how it all gets started... Looks innocuously over to the left of her post... Rolleyes

EDIT:

Oh jeese. And I just now noticed that I long since passed sabers up... Wow... Blush

(28-07-2013, 12:58 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Hello. Welcome. And good luck? LOL.

Oh, and that's how it all gets started... Looks innocuously over to the left of her post... Rolleyes

EDIT:

Oh jeese. And I just now noticed that I long since passed sabers up... Wow... Blush

Thanks! Smile
Yeah, and they even summarize it for you on your CP! I think I need more significant figures just yet. LOL
-j

(28-07-2013, 12:58 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(28-07-2013, 12:49 AM)jamixoxo Wrote:  Thanks for the welcome! Smile

-j

Hello. Welcome. And good luck? LOL.

EDIT:

Are we talking about post count?

Yeah, you must have passed me a while ago. I think you're the only one who joined the board later than I did that also has a higher post count than me.

Hi and welcome

(28-07-2013, 06:23 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Hi and welcome

Thanks, and "hi" to you! Love your profile pic... That looks like more progress than your other charts and photos suggest!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)