Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Odd question

Was just wondering if anyone else has noticed changes in the genital region. I have noticed that the Oder has changed quite a bit and seems to be secrete a fluid, not really sweat.[/b]

Yep. I've had all that and more.

Congrats?

If your goal is complete feminization anyways... Which mine is.

The moistness is your "self lube", basically your scrotum now thinks it's your labia.

You probably don't really ejaculate anymore either but slowly secrete a thin mostly clear watery sweet smelling fluid when sexually stimulated as well?

And eventually when you reach a REAL climax you'll kinda gush it out lol.

At least I do nowadays anyways!

Sooooo much more satisfying than it used to be.

Yeah don't hardly have any ejaculation at all no more than a dribble.also have noticed that the testes have shrunk about half.

(28-08-2013, 04:59 PM)dedelynn Wrote:  Yeah don't hardly have any ejaculation at all no more than a dribble.also have noticed that the testes have shrunk about half.

Oddly enough my testes HAVEN'T shrunk. Which kinda surprises me. Actually if anything I think they're bigger...

My penis takes longer to go erect and doesn't stay erect as long though.

I seriously wish I could be seen by a professional. There's certain aspects of my physical changes that aren't going like you'd expect at all.

(28-08-2013, 04:53 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  And eventually when you reach a REAL climax you'll kinda gush it out lol.

At least I do nowadays anyways!

Sooooo much more satisfying than it used to be.

I'll bet!!

Very similar to my experiences, I though I was just getting more sweaty, despite my almost anal cleaning regime.

But yes the moist down stairs, change in odour, short lived erections with a small amount of semen.

Sadly I have also become susceptible to an itchy rash which is quite embarrassing given the reduction in activity with my wife.

(28-08-2013, 09:33 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  Sadly I have also become susceptible to an itchy rash which is quite embarrassing given the reduction in activity with my wife.

I used to have a similar problem as well as other, mostly internal, symptoms. You might have a yeast overgrowth. Buy some hefty probiotics and eat lots of yoghurt and see if you can get that under control.

If not then it's something else... But it seriously sounds a LOT like what I was experiencing. And it was yeast.

(28-08-2013, 04:53 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  The moistness is your "self lube", basically your scrotum now thinks it's your labia.

You probably don't really ejaculate anymore either but slowly secrete a thin mostly clear watery sweet smelling fluid when sexually stimulated as well?

I'm not sure about the smell, but I have noticed the orgasm part is more like a secretion of fluid than an ejaculation for me.

(28-08-2013, 04:59 PM)dedelynn Wrote:  Yeah don't hardly have any ejaculation at all no more than a dribble.also have noticed that the testes have shrunk about half.

Same here with the former. I suspect my testes has shrunk, but I'm not sure if by half.

(28-08-2013, 09:33 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  Short lived erections with a small amount of semen.

Also the same with me. I need to be in the mood and have lots of stimulation to maintain erections now.

I also need constant stimulation to maintain and sometimes its even difficult then, I'm just really happy I don't get the spontaneously ones anymore. So I guess it is a give and take thing

(30-08-2013, 09:16 PM)dedelynn Wrote:  I also need constant stimulation to maintain and sometimes its even difficult then, I'm just really happy I don't get the spontaneously ones anymore. So I guess it is a give and take thing

LOL... I actually get spontaneously turned on a lot more... I used to never get turned on except by physically forcing it. And had to complete it with a mental and emotional detachment. It was pretty awful.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)