Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Fenugreek And Saw Palmento

I Was Just Wondering I Have Been Taking Sp and Fg For About A Month Now While I Wait For My Pm To Arrive. When It Does Arrive Should I Continue To Take Fenugreek With The Sp And Pm. Any Help Would Be Appriciated.

Hello Frittam.

Welcome to the board. Smile

You could take sp with pm. Some members here do, while others don't. I don't take sp with pm. I don't think taking fg with pm will help, but feel free to experiment to see what works best for you.

My stance with NBE regimes is to use as few as herbs as possible to make it easier to find out what works for you and what doesn't. Bear in mind taking more herbs or taking herbs in larger quantities doesn't guarantee faster results or any results at that. If you want to add additional herbs, I suggest getting comfortable with one herb first before adding others.

Thank You For The Help.
I Should Have Said That I am New To The Group and Am Just Starting On My Journey.

Welcome! FG can cause temporary breast swelling, but doesn't do much for breast maturation until you have significant breast development. Or at least that seems to be the consensus.

(12-11-2012, 08:02 PM)Frittam Wrote:  Thank You For The Help.
I Should Have Said That I am New To The Group and Am Just Starting On My Journey.

Your welcome. Cool

Good luck with your NBE journey. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)