(advertisement)

People see what they want too see

This weekend I went back car racing into an

ultra competitive, huge uber alpha male setting,

Now I have not raced for some months and I thought well somebody is
going too say something,

On way out I was trying too decide very tight race t shirt or sweat shirt,

Since it was warm t shirt won,

Now you would think wandering around several hundred alpha males with the "bumps on show" and they were pointy , not squashed ,

somebody would notice ?

Nope not an averted eye, not a questioning stare, nor raised eyebrow nothing,

In fact 3 people said ooh you look good, lost some weight ?

Julie,

I know the feeling Julie
I did the Walk A Mile in Her Shoes event for battered and abused women
this weekend.
My boobs did not get noticed at all, but I sure did!
Never try walking a mile in 6" pumps.
I stepped in dog poop and sprained my ankle.
Oh well it was for a good cause and it was fun being out in heels for a while.

Yeah.... I play ice hockey.... in an amateur league... 60+ games a year and the teams I play on have seen my totally shaved body and large breasts for years..... but as long as I can put the puck in the net.... no one cares or notices..... like last nights wining goal with 2 seconds remaining... even if it was 1am.... yawn....

(23-09-2013, 01:00 PM)julieTG Wrote:  In fact 3 people said ooh you look good, lost some weight ?

To the untrained eye, I think the projection of our breasts creates the illusion that our stomachs has slimmed down.

(23-09-2013, 02:30 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  I know the feeling Julie
I did the Walk A Mile in Her Shoes event for battered and abused women
this weekend.
My boobs did not get noticed at all, but I sure did!
Never try walking a mile in 6" pumps.
I stepped in dog poop and sprained my ankle.
Oh well it was for a good cause and it was fun being out in heels for a while.

Sorry to hear about your sprained ankle and stepping in the dog poop.Sad

I participated in the same event earlier this year and last year as well. I also got some smiles from women and girls who were passing by. I didn't sprain my ankle, but it's no fun trying to walk across a wooden bridge in heels!

(23-09-2013, 01:00 PM)julieTG Wrote:  This weekend I went back car racing into an

ultra competitive, huge uber alpha male setting,

Now I have not raced for some months and I thought well somebody is
going too say something,

On way out I was trying too decide very tight race t shirt or sweat shirt,

Since it was warm t shirt won,

Now you would think wandering around several hundred alpha males with the "bumps on show" and they were pointy , not squashed ,

somebody would notice ?

Nope not an averted eye, not a questioning stare, nor raised eyebrow nothing,

In fact 3 people said ooh you look good, lost some weight ?

Julie,

Well, ya see, Jules, in quite a few cases, it's a simple case of people not expecting to see you with tits! As they are still on the small side, they probably wouldn't make a big deal of it! MAYBE the "lost some weight" comments were because they noticed, but figured they were protruding because the rest of your chest was smaller.
About 15 years ago, I was in a room with 6 or 8 others while wearing a bra and the largest size of Curves made, making me look like a C cup, and I made pointed references to them and, even though everyone was looking at me (we were sitting in a circle), NOBODY could see the Curves!! I had to actually TELL them what I was talking about and point straight at them!! ONLY THEN did they notice!!
Also, at the moment, I'm here at home taking care of mom who just came home from the hospital and have worn my huge D cups in plain view of her a number of times and, apparently, she doesn't notice them! Being a good little catholic girl, she'd flip if she saw me wearing them, but, she DOES know that I'd wear a skirt, leo and pantyhose at my bands' gigs, so, either she DOESN'T see my tits, or, she does and isn't saying anything about them!!

Its amazing
These were in a skin tight T shirt, nipple banging out , no one saw a thing,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's another example for ya: a few years ago, I decided to go to work that morning wearing a bra and my huge D cup breasts under a slightly tight black sweater. The girls were VERY obvious, and I passed probably well over 100 people on the way to work (buses) that morning and I only got two people that even gave me an odd look!! On the way to work I'd stop in at Micky D's for breakfast and the people working there knew me so well (as a customer) that they'd already have my breakfast ready for me by the time I got to pay for it!! There were a few dozen people working there, mostly all were black (not that I'm at ALL prejudice, it's just that I've noticed over the decades that they'd be the first to speak out in a situation like that, even if it was something nice they were trying to say), and not a SINGLE ONE OF THEM made a comment!! I've even seen the manager, Vicky, on a bus a number of times (she waited on me that morning) and, to this day, she's still VERY friendly towards me and has NEVER said a word about my having huge tits that day!! Even though I stopped going there a few months later just because they stopped serving cappuccino and switched to espresso.

I think it also might have to do with the time and the place.
It is really conservative here, and I mean really,
I bar tend at a local bar now and then just to fill in.
Its like a really liberal version of Cheers.
At any given time of the day you will find gay guys, lesbians, transgender. CD's what ever. Everyone pretty much knows one another and for the most
part gets along. You may have some stop in that are just curious but as a rule most of the everyday locals give it a pretty wide berth.
Mostly likely scared they would go in dressed bib overalls and come out in a dress lol.
At any rate if I am really feeling really bold I may wear a frilly blouse and even heels if I have a short shift.
Now you have the general picture.
One lesbian girl that comes in ask me what I was doing to myself that I was really looking different. I owned up to taking PM. Her response was well keep going its working.
I have had guys ask if I was a guy or a girl or if my breasts were real.
But even in that environment most do not really care.
My point is I think it might have to do with where you are and what you are doing on what kind of response you get.
If I was truly nuts I would walk down the street to the biker bar in my blouse and heels after I got off work.
I am betting I would get a response (most likely not a good one either)

Its about time and place

Well did it again
Went alpha male racing again yesterday,

This time in the tightest T shirt I had,

The Girls were pointing out , straight ahead, the nipples were rock hard and still no one batted an eye,

They were quite a bit larger than a few weeks ago as well,

All the other guys had flat compressed moobs, mine were slightly compressed points,

Julie

Oh they notice,you just haven't caught them yet,men have perfected this skill quite well over time.Especially if they have their woman next to them,it's like we have this super extraordinary bionic eye control when it comes to sneaking a look without geeting caught. Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)