Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

breast size reached

How long has it taken for people here to reach certain breast size such as AA, A, B?

I started In October and I have a full b. Four months in I had an aa five months I had full a Check out my thread n you'll see

(21-06-2014, 11:40 PM)Arnold Wrote:  How long has it taken for people here to reach certain breast size such as AA, A, B?

Everyone is diffrent . Some like me are very slow other grow at amazing rate .

(22-06-2014, 03:34 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(21-06-2014, 11:40 PM)Arnold Wrote:  How long has it taken for people here to reach certain breast size such as AA, A, B?

Everyone is diffrent . Some like me are very slow other grow at amazing rate .

I agree with myboobs. It can get especially complex when you factor in:

1. Age
2. Genetics
3. Regime (Synethics, herbs, or a mixture of both)
4. Frequency and duration of cold turkey periods

Perhaps a ballpark figure would be a year or so for the smaller breast sizes, several years for anything larger.

I agree. It's a marathon that some move faster than others. Remember never rush or you can hurt you health and well being. When I started I started with too much the first month and it was the worst month I've ever felt physically and I almost abandoned my nbe

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)