Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Tender nipples - how long until budding starts?

Hi all, I've been back on PM for just over two months now. I've had tender nipples for just over two weeks. They're not very painful - and it's a good pain really - but it can really hurt if I accidentally knock into something.

But I have no real budding yet - no hard growth behind the nipples (unless it's so tiny as to be impossible to detect).

I just wondered - how long after the tenderness starts does it usually take until I can detect buds?

Thanks, ladies!

Twink x

if you have tenderness, detectable buds won't be too far behind. You'll know for sure when something hits you in the boob and well...you'll know.

Hi Twinklepose,
I can confirm when I first started PM 13 months ago it took the best part of a month before I had tenderness and subsequent growth behind the nipple. I do concur that the tenderness and pain if accidentally knocked can be unbelievable.

My breasts have grown significantly since I first started, I am at the plus side of a 'B' cup and hope to be in a 'C' before the summer. Whilst most of my growth is down to PM, I have recently started taking HRT tablets which seem to be filling the girls out opposed to actual growth.

Good luck dear sister.

Heather XXX

(25-01-2015, 04:18 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  Hi Twinklepose,
I can confirm when I first started PM 13 months ago it took the best part of a month before I had tenderness and subsequent growth behind the nipple. I do concur that the tenderness and pain if accidentally knocked can be unbelievable.

My breasts have grown significantly since I first started, I am at the plus side of a 'B' cup and hope to be in a 'C' before the summer. Whilst most of my growth is down to PM, I have recently started taking HRT tablets which seem to be filling the girls out opposed to actual growth.

Good luck dear sister.

Heather XXX
Just a query heather , any side effects of hrt tablets ?

Thanks for all the replies. I think I can actually feel a tiny bit of growth on my right side (smaller side) though nothing the other side. It's very exciting! Smile

(25-01-2015, 07:19 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Good luck dear sister.

Heather XXX

Hi myboobs,
Actually I haven't had any side effects except maybe I tend to be a little more emotional. I seem to want to cry (or at least well up) at any extreme circumstance be it good or bad!

I hope those nasty bugs your harbouring are jumping ship ☺️

Take care dear friend, I'll be in touch.

Heather XX

(26-01-2015, 11:16 AM)Heather-H Wrote:  
(25-01-2015, 07:19 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Good luck dear sister.

Heather XXX

Hi myboobs,
Actually I haven't had any side effects except maybe I tend to be a little more emotional. I seem to want to cry (or at least well up) at any extreme circumstance be it good or bad!

I hope those nasty bugs your harbouring are jumping ship ☺️

Take care dear friend, I'll be in touch.

Heather XX

Are they prescription only ?

Initially I was buying them from a company called 'Transformation' but latterly I have been getting NHS prescription sourced HRT with the help of a TS girl who then passes them onto me. I cannot get a prescription yet from my doctor until I have had my Endocrinologist appointments. The wheels can turn very slowly on the NHS path. To be honest I understand their position, priority is given to people who are sick and suffering and not those who just want 'Lifestyle' changes.
I will tell you more when we next speak.

Heather X

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Budding like a rosebush here!

A little more on the right side - feels like a teeny button of cartilage or something.

Wow, this PM stuff actually works!

Very excited girl. Big Grin

(28-01-2015, 12:54 AM)twinklepose Wrote:  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Budding like a rosebush here!

A little more on the right side - feels like a teeny button of cartilage or something.

Wow, this PM stuff actually works!

Very excited girl. Big Grin

Someone sounds happy ! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)