Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Hello new to this.

Hello I am 32 yr old and started to take pm right now been on it for 3 weeks now just started to up to 1000 mg a day. I am trying to feminize my body a little bit but make sure everything downstairs can still be of use my wife is totally fine with me doing this. Is there anything else I can to to help aid in this I am looking for a little up top around and a little around the waist and butt area thank you.

Hello.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

You may want to add an anti-androgen later on depending on your results with PM. At this point I think you just need to give your body some time to make use of the PM.

Hello RC and welcome. I agree with flame, give it a bit of time and see how things work out with PM. There are plenty of things you can tweak down the road to help you along your path. Just be sure you know what you're getting yourself into. Big Grin

Hi Rc. I've been taking PM just about as long as you, but I also take 600mg Fenugreek twice a day. It certainly makes my nipples more sensitive!

Thanks for the tips I was reading the beginning 101 thread and was lost in there so much info lol.

Good luck on your feminization. It does take some time so be patient and don't give up.

Welcome to the forum.

Good luck on your goals. Be mindful of the pink fog and be aware of the changes in your brain taking PM causes. A few of the users on this site started with the just PM route, and are now on ( or looking into ) full HRT. Your lucky to have a wife with an understanding and open mind.

Oh the mental changes are so real along with the addiction of wanting to continue. Give it about a month and then see where you want to go from there. You will likely have some physical changes by then and can see how it all feels. I go on and off as to not push my body too much and it seems to work just taking longer which is fine.

Welcome RC. Smile
You seem to have set some clear goals for yourself. Mine are similar. I do believe they are attainable. Go slowly and,as others have said, see how your body reacts to the herbs. I do agree that an anti-androgen is next on the list for you. The path you've chosen will require lots of learning on your part. The answers are all here. The only problem is they're different for each individual Big Grin

Thanks for the info everyone at first I let little hints here and there to my wife but one night we were just taking and i told her everything and she was totally ok with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)