Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Libido

Over the past five years I've been on and off low dose hrt and pm. Each time I've noticed my ability to achieve an erection wane  I have pulled back on estrogen therapy.  I would like to maintain my ability to achieve an erection yet achieve as much body feminisation as possible. I was taking 2mg sublingual E but am now back to 500 mg pm. once a day. 
Have people found a happy medium?
I should also say my libido didn't really suffer on 2mg E if anything it increased despite my erections being diminished.

I am not taking pm or E but it sounds like my experience with BO. I was thinking about getting a prescription for E for quicker feminization but haven't taken the plunge.
Heart

My understanding is that for full body feminisation you need the full works hrt - E prog etc and or glandular.
Which will undoubtedly have an effect on libido / shrinkage / erections, going off my experience.
I'm male staying male, was on PM now on HRT with BO & PG glandulars as I want all over body feminisation.
Although I've had a little shrinkage my libido is fine, just harder to perform, but on the flipside orgasms are now out of this world Smile 
Good luck and hope you find that happy medium and get the best of both worlds.

That's interesting you say that. While I was taking E ( monotherapy) for over a year my orgasms too ( after about 6 months or so) were incredible. I miss that.
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts.

Orgasms for me were always a bit too focussed and over too quickly, but that's typically male, with the E etc they've become far more intense, and a rolling all over body sensation that is so so much better.
I'd never want to go back to the typical male version now, that's for sure Smile

Hi Wee2er, 
I have taken BO and PM over the years but not pharma E. I would love to experience the orgasms your talking about. So is that the only way to achieve these is to take HRT or can you by just taking herbs? Not sure if I want to go that far yet.
Thanks Melissa

(13-06-2024, 07:04 PM)wee2er Wrote:  Orgasms for me were always a bit too focussed and over too quickly, but that's typically male, with the E etc they've become far more intense, and a rolling all over body sensation that is so so much better.
I'd never want to go back to the typical male version now, that's for sure Smile
Question as I'm trans, and have totally switched from the "usual" stroking and rubbing form of self-pleasure to using a wand-type vibrator.  Are you getting this full-body/female-type of orgasm from stroking/rubbing your penis, a vibrator, or during PIV sex...or all the time?

I've been on MTF HRT for almost 6 years, now, and despite all my efforts, still getting what has become a pretty weak male-type orgasm, have never been able to get any other type, including prostate or nipple.

Thanks!

Hi Avignion and Mellissa,

Great questions, that unfortunately I don't really have any definitive answers for Sad 

Mellissa, when I think back, my orgasms change when on PM, and became more nipple focused, so used nipple stimulation and the usual male stimulation and or intercourse was how I achieved orgasm. Since being on HRT & latterly BO & PG, it's all very different, but I can't say if it's HRT or BO & PG that has caused the changes.
Avignon, I rely on more typical female stimulation now, and I find it harder to perform as my erections are noticeably weaker and short lived. Like you I to sometimes end up with a weak typical male orgasm Sad and being honest if it was that all the time, I would have certainly backed off on the HRT/BO/PG. It must be really frustrating if orgasms are really important to you. 

Thinking about the science behind HRT etcwe know that to achieve feminise / transition we need a solid HRT regime which among other things, aims to bring hormone levels into the female range, so HRT must help as it makes us more femalebut comes along with the inevitably shrinkage / weaker erections etc.

So hormones - on the presumption that females are more likely to experience body orgasms than males suggests that female hormone levels (and other things) have a lot to do with it. Furthermore, not all women achieve this, so that may explain why someone who has transitioned may not either?

I know I am not transitioning and must admit I'm yet to check my hormone levels so no idea what they are like, but guess Avignon as you have been on HRT for so long that your hormone levels are very much in the female range? - Could there be a chance that they aren't?

To better understand it all what about other factors, the physical, mental, psychological aspects, as these must have a significant effect, regardless of taking PM etc. If we did a straw poll on here asking how many achieve / don't achieve body, nipple, etc orgasms I reckon we'd have a very wide spread, but why? Of that I have absolutely no idea why, other than everyone is different.

So just taking one aspect - nipple stimulation, is this even connected to body orgasms? It is for me, and we know nipple stimulation alone can bring on orgasms for some including me, so conversely as we are all different, is this why others it doesn't.

My nipples have always been sensitive, even more so when I had them pierced, and now are hyper. Furthermore, specifically targeting nipple stimulation over a long period others have trained themselves to achieve orgasm to.

A long reply with no real solid answer I'm afraid, but maybe as we are all different, training our minds, body, the pills we take and a bit of luck holds the key to unlocking body orgasms?

Wee2er, Thanks for your long reply. It answered a lot of questions. My nipples were more sensitive when I was budding but have since gone back to my old male sensitivity which isn't very good. I hope someday they will be sensitive and possibly have an orgasm Big Grin . You are very lucky

Just to ad to this fascinating aspect of being on E therapy, wether herbal or pharmaceutical and it's effects on orgasm sensations. As mentioned my orgasms on 2mg monotherapy changed considerably. Upon reflection it was like a whole body experience with waves of pleasure. Usually a second climax also occurred. Volume of ejeculate did diminish as to did the size and firmness but sensation improved. I too have always enjoyed having sensitive nipples and on E this was so much more and did become a trigger to arousal. Now I am just back on PM ( a fairly low dose compared to what I see others are taking) orgasms have gone back to more a typical male release.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)