Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

New Here

Hello everyone.  I've been on PM since January. I started with a small dosage and worked my way up to 1000 mg a day. I've had fem changes such as softer skin, fat distribution to hips and butt (actually smaller more fem legs) and of course, breast development. My boobs have increased in size to an A cup. As an active person I can agree that I'm struggling with energy levels. While I haven't had sex in months, I do struggle at times with an erection. But orgasms are more sensitive, when it happens. I've also noticed mental changes as well. I feel as though I'm off balanced some days.

I recently met with a doctor to discuss HRT but decided to wait on that. The results from PM have been satisfying. Plus, I'm not at a point in life where I can fully transition.  However, I do like the feminine changes I'm experiencing. I've battled internally whether to continue, but I do like these changes. I just wish my chest would begin to look more feminine as opposed to man boobs. My areola has had minimal change since I've started.

I look forward to future conversations with everyone!! 

Randi

Welcome Randi!

Good group of people and some with a lot of experience and knowledge.  After reading some you will find the best ones to answer your question. Good luck in your journey and be safe.

Pooky Smile

(25-06-2024, 01:11 PM)Pooky Wrote:  Welcome Randi!

Good group of people and some with a lot of experience and knowledge.  After reading some you will find the best ones to answer your question. Good luck in your journey and be safe.

Pooky Smile

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.  I look forward to growing in this community. As well as sharing the experience. 

welcome to this site you will find a lot of good information and good people here to help you. If your picture is of you-- you are gorgeous  Heart

Thank you so much. I look forward to learning more as I progress forward and sharing my experiences with everyone.  I've felt there's been limited information sharing in regard to PM and MTF transitions (until I found this site).  I'm happy to share my progress.

Yes, that's me -- thank you so much for the compliment.

Hello and welcome. You've had some great success so far. I look forward to following your progress. I wish you all the best and continued success on your journey to your goals.

(25-06-2024, 04:39 PM)CM213 Wrote:  Hello and welcome. You've had some great success so far. I look forward to following your progress. I wish you all the best and continued success on your journey to your goals.

Thank you so much. I appreciate the welcome.  I enjoyed reading your story.  You remind me a lot of myself. I've been around the fitness world for some time. While not so much as a bodybuilder, but as a runner. The transition has made me realize that I do appreciate these changes to my body. But, like you, this must be a journey and not a sprint. Thus, one of the main reasons for not going on HRT.  I know in the future that will likely change as I become more connected with my female self.  As a man I don't think highly of myself but dressed as a woman I see so much more. I love the reflection staring back at me. I've meant to be this person my entire life. I just didn't realize it.

Hi Randi and welcome to BN.
I hope you find all the information you need around here.
Good luck on your journey!

@Randicd1023

I know exactly how you feel. I too feel like I don't quite belong and or fit in with what society and people say are traditional male roles or the roles that people expect me to play and Excel at. Internally I have to admit that they don't feel right. I've made the most of what I am and can do, especially with my physique and appearance since again it's what is expected of men, and protectors. I had a passion for bodybuilding, but I knew I'd never become a pro or be able to go as far as I wanted to take it. At some point it became more about continuing to do it bc that's what was expected of.me from all that knew me. Facial hair, short military faded haircuts and maintaining lean muscle became something I did more to appease everyone else In my life.  Granted being a bigger muscular guy had it's benefits, people rarely threaten you or try to mess with you. There is security in being a bigger guy, but in the end I feel I'm just going through the motions with everything in life. I feel I hardly smile anymore. 

The first time I dressed up, wore my wig, did my make up, I could not stop smiling. In pictures I see a genuine smile vs a forced one. That's one of the moments I felt like myself. A big turning point in making me realize that I'm not supposed to be who I have been living my life as all this time, and that I am something more. That there's something inside worth exploring. All this time I've been trying to ignore and repress, for the first time I could not ignore it anymore, and I've been much happier and way less stressed out since I have been allowing it to manifest naturally, and exploring this feminine side of my self.

Like you said it's definitely not a sprint, but a marathon. Keep your goals in mind, keep visualizing who you want to be, and go after it relentlessly and before you know it you will become that person.

(25-06-2024, 06:33 PM)randicd1023 Wrote:  
(25-06-2024, 04:39 PM)CM213 Wrote:  Hello and welcome. You've had some great success so far. I look forward to following your progress. I wish you all the best and continued success on your journey to your goals.

Thank you so much. I appreciate the welcome.  I enjoyed reading your story.  You remind me a lot of myself. I've been around the fitness world for some time. While not so much as a bodybuilder, but as a runner. The transition has made me realize that I do appreciate these changes to my body. But, like you, this must be a journey and not a sprint. Thus, one of the main reasons for not going on HRT.  I know in the future that will likely change as I become more connected with my female self.  As a man I don't think highly of myself but dressed as a woman I see so much more. I love the reflection staring back at me. I've meant to be this person my entire life. I just didn't realize it.

Dressed as a woman you are beautiful and have every right to think highly of yourself. It is clear you were meant to be just a woman . Can't imagine you in male mode. A journey begins with one step which you have taken the rewards will be worth it Heart Heart Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)