Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

How HBE Has Improved My Health

Big Grin 

I thought it would be helpful to write down all in one thread, all the tangible health benefits I have experienced now that I have been using feminizing herbs (and other methods) for over two years now.

Daily I use:

Pueraria Mirifica cream
Fennel/Fenugreek cream
Progesterone cream
Carbon 60 (C60), one dropper full
Liquid Silica, one dropper full
Men's Vitamin Supplement, which contains Saw Palmetto
Vitamin D3 with K2 tablet
CoQ10 100 mg
Candied Ginger

Occasional use:

Lavender Oil/Lavender baths
Gaba tablets

Physical and Mental Health Benefits that I have noticed:

--My skin has become super-soft. Freckly brown patches I had on my arms have disappeared.  My very thin, porcelain-white skin now has a kind of "golden glow".
--I have developed new erogenous zones all over my body, which love being caressed. This includes my nipples, which can now become hard and sexually stimulated. My libido has increased. Often my orgasms are more powerful. I now have a strong “cuddle instinct”.
--Much of my body hair has become thin and fine, or has disappeared altogether.
--I no longer have underarm odor. If it smells at all, it smells “sweet”.
--I have gained 20 lbs. (I was underweight), and I now have feminine curves. I don't feel so weak if I haven't eaten in a while.
--I think my face looks more youthful—fuller, softer skin, fewer wrinkles.
--My posture has improved, probably due to “pelvic tilt” (see separate thread). I can now make my butt cheeks bounce while standing perfectly still.
--This year (2024) for the first time in my life (miraculously!) I have had NO spring allergy symptoms. (This is a major big deal).
--My hair has stopped turning gray, and some original color has returned.
--My fingernails and toenails grow faster, and the top surfaces are smooth as pearls! I think my eyelashes are thicker and longer.
--I am more calm during the day, and I feel like “going with the flow”.
--I used to suffer from something called “headache in the pelvis” or prostatitis.  But with all the anal [dildo] sex I've been having lately, all those anal and sphincter muscles are now loosened up and strengthened, and I don't have those aches anymore.
--In 2019-2021, I was suffering from irregular heartbeat and phlebitis in one leg. Both of those problems have diminished or gone away.
--Others have reported this; I'm not sure if it's true, but I think I see colors more vividly.

That's quite a long list, isn't it? Of course, no doctors ever advised me to do any of this stuff. I had to discover it on my own, with help from BN and other websites. Note: I am not giving medical advice—I'm just telling you, “This is what happened to me!” (Also I never got the covid vax, in case you're wondering about that.)

Were there any downsides? I think I have less upper body strength (my upper arms are only 3" across) and I've lost 1/2” in height. Neither of these is a big deal to me.

Perhaps best of all, I get to look and feel so feminine and sexy, as so many of you have told me (and if you feel that way, please don't stop, LOL! Heart ) Which is why, as I wrote in my very first thread, NBE HRT is one of the best things I've ever done for myself!  What do you think of my progress so far?

-Graceful  Kiss

AH youth.
All those wonderful things are great when your younger.
But since I am on the older side of life now. I can tell you that muscle loss was not such a good thing.
Blood pressure remains way to high and I always had perfect readings in the past,
Then there are the DVT blood clots,
And you might want to use your willy some day and that aint happening either.

Your choice. Go all in, or get out.
Sorry to be blunt, but you asked for my 10cents.
Bobbi

I was searching for progesterone cream suggestions and I came on your post.

Wow! I think you are beautiful!

I have experienced many of the things you listed. I took PM for two years and gained too much weight, but lost it when I switched to Estrogen mostly because of the leg cramps I was having almost every night., I dont suggest doing that.

I agree on being more easy going; colors being brighter; increase in libido (also lost switching to E); the pelvic tilt; my hair is still mostly black and I am 68 (I am also part Native American and north Asian so I dont know which comes first); nails growing faster; allergies  vanishing...most of what you wrote. My face became almost androgenous and I was misgendered at work by someone who didnt know me. I thought it was cool as hell! My hair also became much thicker and I grew it long until it started annoying me so now its just sort of long. It never behaves. I had very little breast growth until I began pumping seriously about 6 months ago but on PM I had fat deposited in the right places and growth under one nipple..but it stalled. None of the women in my family are very large in the chest so it figures.

My legs also look a lot like your's do despite walking at least 3 miles almost every day. My body is much softer all over although i seem to be hanging on to boy biceps which is good since I need to be strong sometimes.

Anyway..well done! And while I am on a rant..what progesterone do you use and how much?
Best,
Owlie

Dear Owllee,

Wonderful and fascinating reply--thanks for the compliments!    Heart

I just looked up your thread . . . Wow, your boobs are so big and round and beautiful!  Sexy nipples too.  I am so impressed! Smile If I had boobs like that hanging on my petite little frame--whoa!!!  I don't know what would happen, LOL! Rolleyes 

I've been using the Source Naturals brand of Progesterone.  I apply it on boobs and butt about once a day.  I alternate between it and the other creams.  I'm now also using SM Nutrition ESTRO-life cream.

It was very satisfying and comforting to read that you have had many of the same experiences I've had with NBE/MTF/HRT.  It's not just "in my head".  It's wonderful, isn't it? Big Grin Femininity and feeling feminine satisfies something deep inside me! Kiss

Speaking of legs, mine have become smooth and shapely, and they go on and on . . .

Love and Joy,

-Graceful Hug

You have a great pair of legs so feminine  Heart

Thank you, Ninja! Heart  Kiss

(11-07-2024, 01:58 PM)Happyme Wrote:  AH youth.
All those wonderful things are great when your younger.
But since I am on the older side of life now. I can tell you that muscle loss was not such a good thing.
Blood pressure remains way to high and I always had perfect readings in the past,
Then there are the DVT blood clots,
And you might want to use your willy some day and that aint happening either.

Your choice. Go all in, or get out.
Sorry to be blunt, but you asked for my 10cents.
Bobbi

Dear Bobbi (Happyme),

Sorry for delay in replying.  I needed some time to write a response.

Your concerns are legitimate.  However, I believe a lot depends on what you're taking, how you're taking it, and the physical condition of your body to begin with.  In my case, I am taking PM etc. as creams transdermally, bypassing the liver.  I think this makes a difference.  Also, I am very thin--I probably weigh about half as much as many people on here!  Being overweight is a risk factor.

I have a theory that since PM softens skin and improves hair and nails, it probably also softens and limbers up arteries and organ tissue too (not 100% sure--it's a theory).  I am also taking Carbon 60, which is considered to be the most powerful antioxidant in the world, and is said to reverse the effects of aging.

Yes, I'm going "all in".  My body is moving toward what I consider a certain kind of feminine "ideal":  I want to be very, very thin and clean-limbed, with just enough fat to make feminine curves:  curvy butt, small belly (with a cute navel) Wink , boobs, shapely thighs.  My boobs don't have to be that big--just real and in proportion.  My wrists, upper arms, shoulders, and calves should be as thin and dainty as possible.  I want my skin to be very fair, soft, "glowing"--and wonderfully caressable.  I want to feel calm and dreamy all the time, and I want to cuddle and enjoy warmth, softness, and a feminine kind of sensuality.

-Graceful

Since feminization, my skin has become so silky-soft and smooth! Big Grin I don't have to shave my legs because they are virtually hairless.  I love to caress my long legs with my "Barbie" feet. Tongue You can see how shapely and extremely thin my calves are.  How would I look in a pair of sexy high heels? Rolleyes

You have great legs they would look fantastic in black seamed nylons and black spike heels -----should ive it a try ultimate in femininity Heart

Hmmmmm, Ninja--you're giving me ideas! Rolleyes   You never know what I'm going to post next, LOL!

Here's a photo of me taken at midnight to show you how my very thin yet curvy feminized body is progressing. Big Grin If you were to peek through my bedroom keyhole at night, this is what you might see . . . Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)