Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Starting on PM - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Pueraria Mirifica (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: Starting on PM (/showthread.php?tid=11899)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Starting on PM - Lenneth - 27-05-2012

Not much going on today so-far, Breasts feel like deep aching bruises though, Occasional Random Tingling and throbbing sensation, and itching between them.

I think yesterday kindof freaked me out a bit, not sure why...Dodgy

RE: Starting on PM - SarahSchilling - 27-05-2012

(27-05-2012, 09:50 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Not much going on today so-far, Breasts feel like deep aching bruises though, Occasional Random Tingling and throbbing sensation, and itching between them.

Check out some of Cheryl1989's old posts if you're curious as to how fast things can move along when natural testosterone production is impaired.

Although, if the speed at which things are progressing is scaring you, it may be a better idea not to ;p

But if you're anything like me, you'd rather know than not.

RE: Starting on PM - Lenneth - 27-05-2012

(27-05-2012, 10:16 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(27-05-2012, 09:50 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Not much going on today so-far, Breasts feel like deep aching bruises though, Occasional Random Tingling and throbbing sensation, and itching between them.

Check out some of Cheryl1989's old posts if you're curious as to how fast things can move along when natural testosterone production is impaired.

Although, if the speed at which things are progressing is scaring you, it may be a better idea not to ;p

But if you're anything like me, you'd rather know than not.

No, not Scared, surprised at the speed defiantly, expected it to be much slower.

Actually enjoying every minute of it. Big Grin

and I will search for Ceryl's posts, haven't read those.

and an update it seems like its lefty's turn to catch up today from the feeling of things...(at least I hope it does)

RE: Starting on PM - Lenneth - 28-05-2012

Yep, Lefty is catching up today, hopefully it will continue tomorrow and even out.

I'm actually finding the growing sensations to be incredibly Comforting and Reassuring, I'm not really sure why since it hurts.Huh

Looked up Cheryl's posts, interesting stuff, just hope I don't have similar complications like she did.....

RE: Starting on PM - flamesabers - 28-05-2012

(28-05-2012, 08:05 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  I'm actually finding the growing sensations to be incredibly Comforting and Reassuring, I'm not really sure why since it hurts.Huh

I've experienced the same feelings and I think it's because the pain is a reminder our NBE is working.

RE: Starting on PM - breastman59 - 28-05-2012

ok guys....was taking fg 3 tabs 3x per day for months...stopped about week ago but still have constant ache deep in the chest both sides ..wonder if still working even though have been off everything for a week...any answers???

RE: Starting on PM - Pansy-Mae - 28-05-2012

(28-05-2012, 08:05 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  I'm actually finding the growing sensations to be incredibly Comforting and Reassuring, I'm not really sure why since it hurts.Huh

I'll tell you what really 'hurts'....when they stop hurting! That really is a horrible feeling, believe me.Sad

RE: Starting on PM - Lenneth - 28-05-2012

(28-05-2012, 04:48 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  

I'll tell you what really 'hurts'....when they stop hurting! That really is a horrible feeling, believe me.Sad

aww, I hope that it starts hurting again for you then.

RE: Starting on PM - Lenneth - 29-05-2012

well, I definitely seem to be growing in a pattern of one side then the other.

Some other things going on that I don't understand at the moment, might post more later on that.

RE: Starting on PM - flamesabers - 29-05-2012

(28-05-2012, 05:01 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(28-05-2012, 04:48 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  

aww, I hope that it starts hurting again for you then.

I felt a tingling sensation in my breasts today. I think it's a small relief that not all growing sensations are painful.Big Grin