Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Reasons for people with penises growing breasts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Reasons for people with penises growing breasts (/showthread.php?tid=15756)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Reasons for people with penises growing breasts - julieTG - 10-07-2013

shame

was a damn good thread

J

RE: Reasons for people with penises growing breasts - ABChristianDEFG - 10-07-2013

I apologize for the inappropriate nature of the picture to follow, but I must prove myself. Please note, over the past few years I've put on weight to help conceal my breasts. The only enlargement the gaining of the weight has caused is a slight widening of the breasts. Overall, the have remained unchanged. And that is a compression vest I'm wearing.

RE: Reasons for people with penises growing breasts - julieTG - 10-07-2013

Well you look damn good to me girl

Julie

RE: Reasons for people with penises growing breasts - MonikaT - 10-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 09:10 PM)ABChristianDEFG Wrote:  I apologize for the inappropriate nature of the picture to follow, but I must prove myself. Please note, over the past few years I've put on weight to help conceal my breasts. The only enlargement the gaining of the weight has caused is a slight widening of the breasts. Overall, the have remained unchanged. And that is a compression vest I'm wearing.

Honestly, given the very feminine appearance of your breasts with such large areolae, much of what Abi initially said about possible medical issues might apply to you. You could, at the very least, have some major aromatization going on. Too much estrogen in a male body can cause a myriad of health problems. You could also have a pituitary tumor or any of a number of other problems. It's up to you whether you choose to seek medical testing. I would think your parents would have been concerned when you were a teen and first started developing. If there's nothing otherwise going awry in your body, and you're otherwise healthy, it's great that you embrace them.

On the other hand, I think most of us would kill to be able to grow a pair like you have.

RE: Reasons for people with penises growing breasts - ABChristianDEFG - 11-07-2013

As far as my parents are concerned, I lived with my father, and he didn't pay any real attention to me. More importantly, I've gone out of my way for many years to make sure they stay a secret. For the testing, maybe some time in the future. For now, though, I'm just going to enjoy and whatever happens, happens.

RE: Reasons for people with penises growing breasts - ABChristianDEFG - 11-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 09:23 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Well you look damn good to me girl

Julie

And thank you very much. Big Grin

RE: Reasons for people with penises growing breasts - Lenneth - 13-07-2013

On the Poll, I Answered "Other"

The "need" or however you want to put it, for myself has always been what I thought to be a form of GID that has always had me mentally identifying as a more or less 50/50 split or as something entirely different.

Recently I stumbled across information that I was apparently never supposed to find out that my immediate family had kept from me, and even now refuse to acknowledge/discuss at all, that made a number of puzzle pieces click into place.

I was born physically the same as I identify Mentally, Further details than that I am hesitant to mention on an open forum, that aside it did Answer a number of nagging questions that have haunted me for many years.
(Asked a few new ones as well)

I cant really explain it better than that (could be because I am very tired atm) so I might post more later.

RE: Reasons for people with penises growing breasts - breastman59 - 14-07-2013

I replied that Don't know just want them...but in reality always felt that there were supposed to be there..its just somethng that was missing...when discovered i could actually grow them...well sitting here right now in my bra and t-shirt and just feel complete...without the bra on getting to the point where they ache in the morning when I wake up...such a good feeling to know that I have what I was supposed to have...even if only in my head...feel like my body is correct now..at least getting there

RE: Reasons for people with penises growing breasts - julieTG - 14-07-2013

Yes it's a very comforting feeling waking up in the morning with them
Mounding against each other when your lay on your side

Then flop your arm over them too hold them as you roll over

How many billion men are missing that feeling ?

Julie

RE: Reasons for people with penises growing breasts - julieTG - 29-07-2013

Is there any way this poll can be kept as a sticky or a fixed thread
As feel it's important too all of us and partners ?????????

Julie