Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta (/showthread.php?tid=20401)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta - Samantha Rogers - 18-08-2014

Two weeks from tomorrow!!!!
TongueBig GrinTongueBig Grin

RE: Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta - Samantha Rogers - 22-08-2014

Ten days! OMG
Ten days!
Lol

RE: Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta - AnnieBL - 24-08-2014

(22-08-2014, 04:09 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ten days! OMG
Ten days!
Lol

All of a sudden, available time seems to have gone from too much to too little. I have a to do list that seems to grow rather than shorten, and things aren't being helped by the arrival of a new puppy ('J' my DW felt that we had now been dogless too long), and by being nearly 'outed' yesterday. 'J' had gone out and I was experimenting with outfits. and felt the need to go downstairs to the laundry room by the glass door that she uses as the entrance to her second-hand bookstore that she runs out of the back porch, laundry room and barn, and had as it turned out gone out without putting up the 'closed' signs. At that moment the bell went and I looked up and found two customers goggling in at me through the glass door! Fortunately I had no wig on and had thrown on a dressing gown, so I opened the door. Since they immediately asked for a book I knew we didn't have I suggested they tried another store three miles away. They duly departed so that I didn't have to show them round, and I don't think that they were local: but I'm sure that my skirt and top weren't really adequately hidden beneath the dressing gown.Dodgy,

BTW, what is a suitable outfit for 'Princess Day'?

RE: Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta - GoneGirl - 24-08-2014

Hi Annie,

Yes, time is running out. I've had 4 months to prepare and I'm still not sure I'll be ready in time....lol. Well. I've got to be, right? Nine more days! For me it's just seven because I'm driving to Atlanta.

I plan to participate in the Princess Day activities, too. It's really designed for the "first time out" T-girl, but there'll be 'old' hats joining in, too. I don't think it matters what you wear as long as you feel comfortable and present as a lady. Breakfast, nails and beauty salons, local restaurant (e.g., Olive Garden) for lunch, mall shopping, Agatha’s for dinner, etc. Should be a blast! Wearing a nice dress along with heels or flats would be perfectly in keeping with the day's activities. Personally, I would avoid jeans and sneakers, though. Heck, half the fun is getting all dolled up! This is a chance to build some self-confidence being out in public en femme. The experience will be amazing.

It takes awhile, but, in time, the fear of being "outed" fades. What a load off the mind when that day comes! It's best to manage your coming out, though, since there could be significant ramifications. But, once it's behind you, the feeling of freedom is wonderful.

Clara

RE: Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta - RobinMurphy - 24-08-2014

I just put my last order of stuff for SCC that I need another set of heels, a set of breastforms, makeup and a couple handbags. This is getting expensive. I love Amazon Prime it will be here tuesday. I'm getting excited. Robin.

RE: Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta - Samantha Rogers - 24-08-2014

Oh boy yes, time is getting short. So much yet to do...haha. And so excited!
But I don't know, Clara.... You may need to bring enough "ladylike" to cover up for me...tee hee. I plan on having fun and although I can play a lady I must confess I'd much rather just have fun. Haha. Afraid I can get a little unladylike,and actually seem so quite often...lol.... A little trashy can just be so much more fun. Tongue
I seem to be better cut out to be the badgirl... Haha
Things may get a little wildRolleyes

RE: Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta - GoneGirl - 24-08-2014

Sammieeeeeee! You're scaring me! Keep in mind I'm not bring a bail bond card....LOL.

Clara

RE: Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta - SarahSchilling - 24-08-2014

Well I'm not that ladylike either after a few drinks.

LOL

RE: Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta - flamesabers - 24-08-2014

(24-08-2014, 03:39 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Well I'm not that ladylike either after a few drinks.

LOL

All of you seem to be making it sound like something big will be happening at the SCC. Should I be keeping an eye on the national news when the SCC is going on?

RE: Southern Comfort Conference /Atlanta - Samantha Rogers - 24-08-2014

Maybe just the local news, Flame. Lol
Let's get this party started!Tongue