Breast Growth For Genetic Males
For Guys who Want Breast, Not full transistion - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: For Guys who Want Breast, Not full transistion (/showthread.php?tid=23821)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: For Guys who Want Breast, Not full transistion - GoneGirl - 10-07-2015

I have to agree, Miranda. It's the tone that has me reading between the lines, suspecting there's a hidden agenda at work. But, I have no objection to a moderated subforum if people feel it's needed to maintain civil discourse. Most forums have moderators and strict rule enforcement. I was always drawn to this forum because it was more open with a free exchange of opinion on a wide range of issues. One thing I wouldn't want to do is discourage people from contributing. I already tend not to read posts in certain subforums, and so I'm not exposed to the views of other members, and don't always offer a view point from a TS perspective that might be relevant to a discussion. This designed-in segregation has both advantages and disadvantages. I'm not convinced that the advantages out weigh the disadvantages, but I can live with it.

Clara

RE: For Guys who Want Breast, Not full transistion - The First Aria - 10-07-2015

Having been in the same position as "Eve", I have had to let a lot of things slide for " Greater Harmony" and keeping the base as intact as possible but still enforce codes and policies.

But it seems like the ones most worried might be expecting to be some of the chosen few not allowed to steer focused attention of certain threads. For we all know, that Eve has been reluctant in the past to boot trouble makers that seem to focus on a single person, or ideology. I would suspect for the above reason's, which I fully concur and understand.

Now, if you peeps have some constructive thoughts as suggested by Lotus on naming the new section, or would like to help me put a "pre amble or "mission statement or statement of purpose together, my pm box is down to 2% and would love any constructive thoughts, even from you Nada and Clara.

Here is my start on the stated Purpose having a new Sub-Forum

This "purpose" for sub forum should be for those interested in only feminizing to a certain degree, rather that be just breast or more feminine characteristics. To give input and insight or to gather information/give or just camaraderie for those who want to stop short of Trans Gender Reassignment.

The Name I would suggest is " For Males Who Want to Feminize, but not Full Trans Gender

Or Males who want the Best Female Attributes Only

I am sure that the more talented, than the likes of me, will have shorter and better to the point Header. But, at least this is a start.

RE: For Guys who Want Breast, Not full transistion - GOboobs - 10-07-2015

(10-07-2015, 08:14 PM)Lotus Wrote:  We have trans-centered sections, it's time we have a non-trans section, it's a simple as that. Let's stop making this a trans phobia issue, cis-privilege isn't (shouldn't be) one sided.

We need suggestions on naming the section, (please)

1) Breasts for Men
2) Men Growing Breasts
3) Alpine Incognito of the Immoral Aspirin

RE: For Guys who Want Breast, Not full transistion - SarahSchilling - 10-07-2015

How about the neo Armstrong cyclone jet Armstrong cannons?

RE: For Guys who Want Breast, Not full transistion - The First Aria - 10-07-2015

(10-07-2015, 10:01 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  
(10-07-2015, 08:14 PM)Lotus Wrote:  We have trans-centered sections, it's time we have a non-trans section, it's a simple as that. Let's stop making this a trans phobia issue, cis-privilege isn't (shouldn't be) one sided.

We need suggestions on naming the section, (please)

1) Breasts for Men
2) Men Growing Breasts
3) Alpine Incognito of the Immoral Aspirin
Ooooo, I like either of the first 2, but how about #1 being "Men who want Breasts Only????

(10-07-2015, 10:14 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  How about the neo Armstrong cyclone jet Armstrong cannons?

Huh??? O.k. dear......LOL

RE: For Guys who Want Breast, Not full transistion - Lotus - 10-07-2015

M.A.N.(nbe) section (men acquiring noobs)

Mankinis to Manicures........Big Grin

Man (non-trans) Section

RE: For Guys who Want Breast, Not full transistion - GOboobs - 10-07-2015

(10-07-2015, 10:14 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  How about the neo Armstrong cyclone jet Armstrong cannons?

Now you're just being silly. That capitalization would never work.

RE: For Guys who Want Breast, Not full transistion - WantAPair - 10-07-2015

(10-07-2015, 10:26 PM)Lotus Wrote:  M.A.N.(nbe) section (men acquiring noobs)

Mankinis to Manicures........Big Grin

Man (non-trans) Section
Men Acquiring Noolies

https://youtu.be/acxcc_Tjc6s

RE: For Guys who Want Breast, Not full transistion - Arielle - 10-07-2015

I'm a bit late to this discussion, but it really reminds me of the Synthetic vs non-Synthetic hormone discussion of last year. I find it very sad this has come up again but I guess this cycle is going to repeat itself.

I found that the openness of this site was what really separated it from all the other CD/TG/TS sites out there and presented opportunities for me to find my path.

In my view if there is no path to transition which isn't really a what you take issue, but more a mindset issue, then there are plenty of options of the various routes already represented in the forums. BO, Syn HRT, and Herbals all make up most of the various routes and have their own forums.

I guess my point is that the route is totally distinct from the destination.