Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Thoughts of the "Pink Fog" - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Males Staying Male (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Thoughts of the "Pink Fog" (/showthread.php?tid=24936)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Thoughts of the "Pink Fog" - -Tasha- - 17-12-2015

(17-12-2015, 09:12 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(17-12-2015, 07:38 PM)Ellie Wrote:  Selected "Once you started to get Female Attributes, did you find you had to go farther than originally intended?"

I started knowing how far this could potentially go. I just didn't know how far I would.

That, therein, is the Pink Fog and Slippery Slope. Is it not?

I don't know if I would call it a slippery slope. More of a casual stroll towards a steep ascent, top off with an amazing view in all directions... with rainbows ^_^

There may be some pink fog in the valleys!

RE: Thoughts of the "Pink Fog" - GOboobs - 18-12-2015

Personally, I'm a disbeliever in the "pink fog" theory. Now, I'm not saying that switching to female hormones doesn't affect your mind. Just that there really isn't any evidence that low T and high E levels in a man makes them suddenly want to become a woman. There are plenty of men in the world who have hormonal imbalances (caused by various things) where E is higher than T that don't want to become women.

My theory is that those that pin their transition on the "pink fog" were predestined to transition anyways. I suspect if you asked them and they were truly honest (and honest with themselves), they had thoughts of being a woman well before they took their first PM or BO pill, or whatever else. You know the saying about the first step being the hardest? Well, that's what PM or whatever else they may use to grow breasts is to them. The first step. And once they've made it, they just decide to keep taking steps to reach what they really wanted in the first place.

RE: Thoughts of the "Pink Fog" - The First Aria - 18-12-2015

Oh Boobs, that is pretty much my theory and why I did this poll.

RE: Thoughts of the "Pink Fog" - Grew_Some - 18-12-2015

I would fit the first two options, so I went with the last one.

I don't think that "the pink fog" has affected me in any way, still trying to achieve my goal of enough boob to get some cleavage. Although I think my goals have expanded since I started this and they are evolving all the time, I still have no interest in getting any surgical alterations. I only discovered the "gender fluid" label since I joined this forum, but I think that fits me the best.

Now if there was a "purple fog" I might be falling into that. (Somewhere between pink and blue)

RE: Thoughts of the "Pink Fog" - flamesabers - 19-12-2015

For me my goal has always been to achieve an androgynous appearance, hence option 1 I think makes the most sense for me.

RE: Thoughts of the "Pink Fog" - spanky - 19-12-2015

Option 1 is the closest for me, although I vary between "subtle" and "not-so-subtle" at times.

RE: Thoughts of the "Pink Fog" - The First Aria - 19-12-2015

Wow, I love the answers and thoughts coming in. I think, once this poll is closed we will get a very good idea of what drives all of us. And the diversity is really astounding.

Big Grin

RE: Thoughts of the "Pink Fog" - flamesabers - 21-12-2015

(19-12-2015, 04:13 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Wow, I love the answers and thoughts coming in. I think, once this poll is closed we will get a very good idea of what drives all of us. And the diversity is really astounding.

Big Grin

iaboy,

Are you going to be posting your analysis of the results once the poll is closed? Tongue

RE: Thoughts of the "Pink Fog" - The First Aria - 21-12-2015

Flame, I don't know if you can really can it an analysis. But at least what I feel are the trends and my personal thoughts. Why, would you like to give it a shot?

RE: Thoughts of the "Pink Fog" - flamesabers - 21-12-2015

I think I'll pass. 19 votes is a little too small to draw any conclusions I think.