Breast Growth For Genetic Males
#NBECHAT v3.0 - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: #NBECHAT v3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=26374)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: #NBECHAT v3.0 - Sofia Bunny - 27-05-2016

I'll be in and out of the Chatroom today. There are a couple of us on. Come on in!

RE: #NBECHAT v3.0 - Sofia Bunny - 29-05-2016

I'll be in the chat room if anyone wants to join. I'm just packing and getting ready for my next trip.

RE: #NBECHAT v3.0 - spanky - 30-05-2016

After a few active days, it appears the new chat room has been vacated.

RE: #NBECHAT v3.0 - Sofia Bunny - 30-05-2016

Well, yes and no. Saturday was pretty quiet, and Sunday Tanya, flamesabers, and Darby were online. Needless to say I procrastinated my packing. Ha ha ha, oops.

RE: #NBECHAT v3.0 - tanysquirrel - 30-05-2016

I am in chat, if anyone wants to talk Smile

RE: #NBECHAT v3.0 - spanky - 01-06-2016

I have checked back a number of times over the past few days and not found anyone else there. I suspect a Squirrel has been chewing on the lines. I will check off and on throughout the day. If anyone posts a set time, I will try to join in.

I have had trouble with my nickname, so it will not be my screen name from here unless I can figure out how to correct it there.

RE: #NBECHAT v3.0 - Sofia Bunny - 01-06-2016

(01-06-2016, 12:20 PM)spanky Wrote:  I have checked back a number of times over the past few days and not found anyone else there. I suspect a Squirrel has been chewing on the lines. I will check off and on throughout the day. If anyone posts a set time, I will try to join in.

I have had trouble with my nickname, so it will not be my screen name from here unless I can figure out how to correct it there.

Tanya, Darby, Flamesabers and I were on in the evening. I know Katie is usually online on Fridays. I've seen a couple of people pop up and disappear before I have a chance to say hello. As a matter of fact, I say hi to you Spanky and ya never say anything. Huh

I will be free today after 5:00 PM Eastern. I hope to see more people on. If you stop in, say Hi, I get notified there's a new message, and if I'm available I will come in and chat. Smile

I am not trying to be rude, I promise! I guess my timing is bad or something. I tend to check during the day (east coast, USA), and my guess is that you gather in the evenings. I will try to reset my clock.

RE: #NBECHAT v3.0 - Sofia Bunny - 01-06-2016

I was taking it a bit personally. Wink Just kidding, it looked like timeouts on your end, so I was figuring you were stopping in to see any activity finding none you would navigate away, leaving a "ghost" in the room.

Like yesterday it wasn't until after 9 eastern when activity occurred. Some days it's earlier, sometimes it's later. I am all for someone suggesting a good time to gather in the chatroom. As I mentioned I should be readily available after 5:00 PM Eastern.

I go to sleep quite early and rise ridiculously early as a rule, so I may just catch you all on the early edge if your start well into the evening. Sorry, but it's in the interest of marital harmony.