Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

thanks

I've been using the olive oil/aloe vera rub for 8 weeks, (as described in an earlier post). Here's a side by side with the right photo two hours post treatment.

(no noogling either)

[attachment=14043]

Jiminy Christmas !! 
Lotus, that really is incredible. 
Your program is amazing. 
I thank you for sharing your research.

Jiminy Christmas !! 
Lotus, that really is incredible. 
Your program is amazing. 
I thank you for sharing your research.

Aw thanks stevenator,  Wink post 4 hours after olive oil/aloe vera rub (massage). Overall, I think see some good gains from this procedure....(everyone reacts differently as we know though). Maturing breasts throughout the growth stages (of breasts) is a key element in any program, techniques do exist. (I know I have room for improvement lol). 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=14045]

(21-03-2017, 07:44 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I've been using the olive oil/aloe vera rub for 8 weeks, (as described in an earlier post). Here's a side by side with the right photo two hours post treatment.

(no noogling either)

Wow Just Wowwwwwwwww

Very Nice Lotus,

Based on your new magic mix I have combo that I have just started and really like. I've only been noogling for 5 days now.
I first do a quick massage using Sublime Bust. This usually takes a minute before the lubricity goes away.
Then I massage with olive oil for 5 minutes and then with Aloe Vera gel for 5 more.
Now they are well massaged, and oiled too and let the noogling begin!

Bobbi

(21-03-2017, 07:44 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I've been using the olive oil/aloe vera rub for 8 weeks, (as described in an earlier post). Here's a side by side with the right photo two hours post treatment.

(no noogling either)

OMFG Im in love Make me like that!

(22-03-2017, 05:12 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  

(no noogling either)

Wow Just Wowwwwwwwww

Blush  thanks BB.  Smile

(22-03-2017, 01:55 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Very Nice Lotus,

Based on your new magic mix I have combo that I have just started and really like. I've only been noogling for 5 days now.
I first do a quick massage using Sublime Bust. This usually takes a minute before the lubricity goes away.
Then I massage with olive oil for 5 minutes and then with Aloe Vera gel for 5 more.
Now they are well massaged, and oiled too and let the noogling begin!

Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi, 

I found that walnut oil is a smaller molecule than olive oil and should penetrate past the epidermis into fat cells and the blood stream.....that's according to the dalton 500 rule (smaller molecules under 500 g/mol's can pass easier through skin layers). 

So, for about $6-7 dollars? it's worth a try.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon