Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Simulated Cycle

I know that the past week that I've done a simulated ramping, and introduced progesterone cream that I've experienced more tingles and knots in my breasts -- also they feel like they are firming a bit as well.
I've been taking PM, RC, Sp+Pygeum blend (at lower doses) ~1000-1400mg a day. The SP is part of a blend of other prostrate supporting herbs. Currently I'm on my ramp down, and I plan to follow a pattern similar to the graphs each month. It's easier for me to look at the day on the graph and decide what sort of dose to take opposed to following a 28-day cycle; I'll just follow the graph depending on what day of the month it is.

Of course all of my feelings could merely be coincidence, but so far I haven't brought my PM count any higher than 3000mg in a single day (that was my peak dose) alongside ~2000mg of RC

Hi there,
How is the simulated cycle working out for you?
did you experience something more regarding the doses?
looking forward to hearing more!

Hi,

I posted a link a few days ago to a medical paper aimed at TGs/TSs which went into
quite a bit of detail explaining why progesterone gives us no benefits
& lots of health risks. Even cream looks suspect. Do have a look first.

B.

Yea, I hadn't updated this thread since reading your other post but I have decided to follow my estrogen ramp and drop the progesterone altogether. I feel as though simulating a cycle via estrogen alone is still beneficial.

(07-11-2011, 08:41 PM)dargona Wrote:  Yea, I hadn't updated this thread since reading your other post but I have decided to follow my estrogen ramp and drop the progesterone altogether. I feel as though simulating a cycle via estrogen alone is still beneficial.

I agree. That is the RC out...

Beverley

Yup, I don't plan on taking RC or my progesterone cream any longer, just PM and FG with my SP/Pygeum/Pumpkin Seed Oil/Stinging Nettle blend.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon