Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What do we think of COGIATI?

ah well there not that sporadic, they were up too about 2 years ago, then the desire very strong for breasts was every single day ,

J

I took it some years ago, long brfore I took PM, and was labeled as a late onset transesexual. That hurt, considering that I have fought this, all my life, or is 6 late onset?

I know this is almost a year old since the last post in this thread, but bryony said something that made me research a little bit and I found the COGIATI. Hey, I'm new here... I don't have all the information the seasoned veterans do.

130, on the button.

That technically puts me in class 4, "probable transsexual" but it's right at the line and could easily drop into class 3 depending on my mood. I figured myself more androgenous anyway.

While I'm not going to refocus my entire life based on the results of an online test, it does slightly validate some of my more recent actions and decisions, and provide a sense of relief that I was right when I knew something was wrong. I guess I was on the right path, so now I can just try to see where the path goes... without jumping too far out.

I retook the test and I got a 20, which is class 3 androgyne. When I first took the test about 10 years ago my score was also in the class 3 range. None of this is surprising to me. I have long considered myself as having an androgynous mindset.

Your COGIATI result value is: 175 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

I got similar Result on a S.A.G.E. test I took aswell. also this is my first post Blush

(06-11-2011, 12:50 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(06-11-2011, 08:24 AM)dargona Wrote:  Your COGIATI result value is:
Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

This is a little higher than i expected but ive condidered myself more on the feminine side anyways.. this was interesting at least Smile

There's an awful lot of subjectivity, and a lot of "it depends" which I think could skew results.

E.g. the one about a meeting of blokes and at the end "time for group hugs". There is no mention of how well you know these people, so my answer was less enthusiastic than if I did know them. I _always_ hug a male acquaintance whom I have not seen for a while, and I would be more than happy to group hug a work team that I had known for a while, but much less so if at all with strangers. I'm guessing that would apply to GGs as well.

Still, better than nothing I suppose!

B.

Yeah, similar issues here...
But you need to start somewhere!

For me? I'm (a) NOT a touchy-feely type. I don't hug much, period. Don't like people close to me, physically - it puts me at risk. Having been assaulted, I'm a little jumpy about this...
(b) See women as the touchy-feely, and men are SUPPOSED to be stand-offish. In fact, that's part of my issues: as a masculine person, I cannot have much closeness with others. As a feminine person, I could. More bonding, more emotion (other than rage and hate). And more ego boost, too, and lots of forgiveness when I have an off day. Just hormones or bad hair, right?

Maybe that's also why I take issue with women in many ways? They are so freely forgiven, but for men, the question is always, "What have you done for me lately?"
Even if you saved her life 5 seconds prior, "What difference does it make now anyway?"
Hard to attribute anything positive to such creatures...
Here we are killing ourselves to be feminine, to be beautiful, and... Those BORN with the ability to do so, seem hell-bent on being as MASCULINE (aggressive, rigid, stubborn, pig-headed, loud, controlling) as possible.

Very unfair....

-Dianna

For myself, scored 175, Classification four, PROBABLE TRANSGENDER.

I do try not to take these online tests too seriously but i feel like this score really does fit me, and number 3 really speaks to me right off the bat with "your gender issues are real and should not be ignored", because I wish I had been told this undeniable truth years ago. I took a S.A.G.E. test and scored pretty similar there too with a raw score of 600 indicating i am overall feminine, my appearance is androgynous, my brain process is androgynous and I appear to socialize in a feminine manner. analysis: male to female transsexual who is a serious candidate for gender reassignment surgery.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon