Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast bud

what's FN?

I wonder if I solved my mystery. I take resveratrol as a suppliment. a few weeks ago I ran out of my home stash and so started taking some I had in my office. After writing in this forum this morning and reading Beverly's piece it came to me that I had swapped my PM into the FG bottle I had at home. (I was taking FG and SP before I found PM) and put the FG into an empty resveratrol bottle. I just looked up FG and see it has been used to promote breast milk. PM's estrogenic effects are similar to the estrogen related to pregancy (as I recall). So silly me has been supplimenting my PM with FG. Beverly's article says boys don't grow boobs because their testosterone blocks it. I wonder if I have enough testosterone to cover my PM intake but not enough but both pyhtoestrogens? perhaps explaining why i have gone months without any additional growth in my boobs until just recently. I wonder.

(16-11-2011, 08:50 PM)carla57 Wrote:  what's FN?

Fennel - another herb sometimes used with or in place of FG

Beverley

(16-11-2011, 09:39 PM)carla57 Wrote:  ....
I wonder if I have enough testosterone to cover my PM intake but not enough but both pyhtoestrogens? perhaps explaining why i have gone months without any additional growth in my boobs until just recently. I wonder.

Maybe, but if you have enough phytoestrogens to have a mental effect, do not be surprised if there is enough to trigger boob formation too. You need to have a plan. What happens if your boobs keep going? What are you going to do? For me, being TS, it is not a problem.

Actually, just veering off-topic for a moment....

I had to do the weekly shopping for the family today and I did it at 3pm because I had the time. So I left work early dressed in my usual business suit (dark grey jacket & skirt, fitted blouse, tights and heels) and went off. At the checkout the young man (mid-20s?) chatted to me about all sorts of stuff, calling me 'love' as some men do to women (in England). It was quite clear from his conversation, demeanour and attitude that he regarded me as female.

Made my day....

Big Grin

Beverley

I think that, if you are transsexual, somethig will have to give sometime, Sadly, for a huge percentage, it is through sucide. The reality is that we are deeply unhappy people and that is, inevitably reflected, in our relations with others. The quality of such relationships will always be marred, by the pretence of being untrue to the person you are. With the hindsight of veiwing the world, with the oerstrogen driven mind, I always should have had, I wince at some of the ways I behaved, which were an attempt at masculinity, that was, ultimately, doomed to failure.
Coming out is the hardest thing I have done and I held my hand, until I was able to do it on my own, whether that was the right thing, I question.
If your wellbeing and mental health are a, potential issue, openess could be a kinder course and many couples suvive this.

I wish I could get by on one 500g per day, but I seem to need 6. My wife persuaded me to try 4, but after 3 days it was like I wasn't taking any. Went back to 6 and 2 days later, calmness resumes... along with with itchy prickly golf balls...

I just got over the first peak in this month's "cycle" where I was taking 6000mg of PM, today was the after-peak valley of 1000mg, and honestly I don't notice a major difference :\ This could be good or bad I suppose but as long as I mentally feel balanced that's all I care about =) A majority of the month I take 1000mg per day, and didn't notice much at all during the ramp up.

wow i am surprised you almost all have wife? i am in the same path with my GF, i was feeling realy weird she could accept me.

(17-11-2011, 05:01 AM)blackwings76 Wrote:  wow i am surprised you almost all have wife? i am in the same path with my GF, i was feeling realy weird she could accept me.

Hi,
Yes I think its true that most of us have wives/long term girlfriends, and as far as I know virtually all are accepting and even encouraging.

It surprised me too!

As we get older, friendship, companionship and the regard, in which, we hold those, closest to us, outwheighs all else, particularily for women. A truly sound relationship, will survive this, because, it is not based on sex.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon