Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A New Phase of Developement

I do not really need to add to this [except over the BBC, but shall refrain] The 3 of us seem to have such similar feelings, about men and being male. Interestingly, not one medic has tried to disuade me from taking PM.
Dog packs are run by the Alpha Bitch, who rules with a rod of iron; no other bitch is allowed to breed; but they will suckle and raise her young, as she is the number 1 hunter and is needed, for the survival, of the pack. Last night's film sequence, brought home, just how brave, determined, resiliant and vicious, they are. I have an Alpha Deerhound bitch; a dog of similar size and ability, to a wolf, but with a huge love of and need for human company. Other dogs have to show her abject submission or else be put in their place, something few other dog owners understand; if she was intent on causing injury, their pooches would be lucky to survive! So what went wrong in human evolution?

hi chrissie and beverley, yes i am worry about the erectil disfunction, after all i prefer been with women till now, i am not planning a sex change, what i really want is been more femenine, few curves, little boots, long hair, less body and face hair etc. but sill functioning down there like a man.

today is my 4th day with isoflavones, dont feeling any fisical change yet of course.

any suggestions?

thankyou all for your support.

blackwings.

(24-11-2011, 11:29 AM)beverley.rose Wrote:  
(24-11-2011, 11:23 AM)bryony Wrote:  ... and here we depart our ways.... (sadly) Big Grin

It does not have to be that way... just buy some heels and head to Tesco

Big Grin

Beverley

This time last year before the "anti dressing" side effects of PM got me, I used to do that every weekend. I had ( have) some Hush Puppy lace-up shoes and apart from the 4" heels and almond toe, they are definitely a male, Oxford type, style.
Worn with a pair of straight leg M&S ladies trousers which are long enough to almost touch the ground behind the heel, nobody batted an eyelid as I pushed the trolley round Tesco's or any other shop, with my wife.

Blackwings,
I identify as a non practicing lesbian, even if I was sexually active, I would not need penile function.
Chrissie

(24-11-2011, 11:25 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Blackwings,
I identify as a non practicing lesbian, even if I was sexually active, I would not need penile function.
Chrissie

hi chrissie, i also feel like a lesbian with my GF, actually i also will enjoy been with antoher TS or men, but i still feel good when i do active. I know you have like 60 years but i am only 36 years old, i dont want to lost this sensation yet. i dont know if u got what i mean.

Yes and no; male fuction ruled. yet, if I am honest, I never found any satisfaction, in it. Perhasps that just relfects on what a bag of shit, men are!

(26-11-2011, 11:21 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Yes and no; male fuction ruled. yet, if I am honest, I never found any satisfaction, in it. Perhasps that just relfects on what a bag of shit, men are!

A very bitter and twisted remark...

Chrissie
You are now out of order
J

(26-11-2011, 11:21 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Yes and no; male fuction ruled. yet, if I am honest, I never found any satisfaction, in it. Perhasps that just relfects on what a bag of shit, men are!

i know people who hate their penis, i'ts not my case.

(24-11-2011, 07:15 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Dog packs are run by the Alpha Bitch, who rules with a rod of iron; no other bitch is allowed to breed...

THIS. YOU.

mmm hmmm

100% COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE please take your hatred and bigotry elsewhere. Wow, PM really does re-wire the brain, you used to be such a pleasant person.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon