Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No Pain, No Gain

You realise you are TS; the world would be a better place, for you and those around you, if that was realised. I was described, recently, by my Maitre'di, as a big breasted woman. Question? do you want to be a big breasted woman; with a big & functioning Dick? Yes= fantastist. Please get real.

(26-11-2011, 11:57 PM)chrissie Wrote:  You realise you are TS; the world would be a better place, for you and those around you, if that was realised. I was described, recently, by my Maitre'di, as a big breasted woman. Question? do you want to be a big breasted woman; with a big & functioning Dick? Yes= fantastist. Please get real.

I do realise it Chrissie. I would love to be a woman but I was born a man, and, like you, married a lovely woman who deserves better treatment than for me to kill off the man she married. I'm making the best of a bad job. I'm going to try my damnedest to develop a coping strategy that works. I'm not going to allow myself to become so bitter and twisted about having a woman's mind in a man's body that I allow myself to believe that being a man is filthy and encourage other TSs to deprive their wives of their penises.

I understand the yearning and the unfairness of it all too. I'm not that much younger than you. You told me that my experiences resonated with yours.

But you have no skin in the game anymore, do you? You don't have a wife to suffer the loss of the penis that you have come to believe is so disgusting.

Why did you wait for your wife to die before you started to transition? If it was because you loved her, why do you encourage others with loving wives to transition? Did she know you were TS? Did she prevent you cross-dressing? Is this why you don't seem to care about other TS's wives?

We're living in a world that is so brainwashed with the cult of the "self" that marriage has become little more than a joke to some people, and obviously to you, too! People should grow up and realise that every action has consequences. You don't just take up a commitment with a partner, ostensibly for life and then say, "stuff you, I'm going to be a woman now, so you're going to have to be a lesbian". Or dump dump someone you've had 3 kids with, lived with for 20 years so you can marry some bloke you met at the support group.

And you have the cheek to tell me to get real.

If being a transsexual is about being a woman, how about showing some empathy for the real women in these relationships? I care, not only about my wife, but about all the wives out there who are going to suffer if they lose their men to the state/medical orthodoxy.

Who is the real woman? The one who believes in a heterosexual relationship between a man and wife or the one who thinks that the world should consist of lesbian women and lesbian T-girls? Get real?

Being a woman is about more than having tits and a dress. It's about nurturing and caring for anyone, not just transsexuals, and especially not hating all males.

Just because I don't like being a male, it doesn't mean to say that I believe that they are all automatically bad! Get real?

Bryony

Everybody duck under the salvos here
Phew
Good points though
J

(27-11-2011, 11:18 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Everybody duck under the salvos here
Phew
Good points though
J

Hi Julie,

I don't set out to fire salvos; but I am what game theory describes as a retaliator. Passive people who appear to be victims until attacked by bullies.

I'm very disappointed that Bev and, indeed, even Chrissie have left this forum.

I think if people want to live by principles, they should be willing to test them, if only to ensure that they are not fooling themselves.

The 21st century, far from being what I imagined as a kid, has turned out to be closer to what George Orwell and Aldous Huxley predicted in 1984 and Brave New World.

We live in a world where Newspeak dominates. If you want to criticise any state orthodoxy, the milling crowds of disciples gather to tear you down.

If this forum was aimed at "orthodox" transexuals, rather than men who want to grow breasts, there would far more people like Chrissie howling at my ideas of what I feel is the "right" way to behave. The idea of recognising my desires as the result of a brain disorder to be managed, rather than embrace it as an "alternative lifestyle" is heretical.

If I were not TS myself, I would receive the label "transphobe" in an attempt to shut down debate. I suppose someone will wind up calling me a "denier".

Here's an example:
http://news.yahoo.com/transgender-son-wa...35001.html

Would anyone argue that paedophiles have a brain disorder? No, because what they do is illegal. Legalising behaviour which is not harmful to others, such as homosexuality or transgender issues does not make them "normal" except in a legal sense.

It seems that that which was illegal is first made legal and then becomes compulsory.

There are parallels between gender reassignment and abortion. There are occasions when both options are the right thing to do, but equally there are occasions when it is the wrong thing to do.

Trans people have had to fight long and hard for GRS, and women have had to fight long and hard to legalise abortion. This blinds them to perfectly reasonable debate about occasions when there are better alternatives, and proponents fight vociferously to force their opinions onto people who will ultimately suffer for it.

Just as there are many women around now who regret the pressure put on them to abort, I believe that Beverley will rue the day that she allowed Chrissie and her friends to persuade her that full transition is the only right and proper way to behave.

B. x

Hi all, I like to see your answers, everyone has their point of view, the reason for entering the forum that have some breasts, of course there's a reason why I wanted that, which may differ yours. I started my feminization in various aspects before, little by little but I was always attracted to a woman dressed in a very partial extent, I never take the time or mental freedom, free from prejudice, fear and even hatred to do in a more delicate, careful, and a very loved and accepted.

Caring for the hair of the face, eyebrows, shave your legs, pubic hair, hair care, using creams, choose best clothes, shoes, learn makeup, jewelry accessories, learn to walk, to feel a woman talking as a woman, all these were different stages that have been burned and made ​​me feel good gradually.

After being dressed as a woman, look in the mirror, I can see a totally different person, someone I love more than who I am as a man, physically, and also in my personality, more kind, loving, how to make love is totally unique, my girlfriend and I were considering the idea I have a split personality even. at least at the beginning of my transition, because now even without dressing, the woman I feel born.

On the other hand, we enjoy, we find so much pleasure, when we make love, the charm is not only put my penis into the vagina, there is an aura around us that makes us so blended, but the fact that my penis is functional, and enjoyment of the shell, not just aid but is an essential part of the joy.

The good news is that somehow my girlfriend feels not only lesbian but sometimes also, she feels a man she has orgasms when in its active role, she never did so only to please me, she enjoys from a beginning and is something that she looks for and excite her. she and i miss our other side.

I was recently talking with gay friend, he was cross dressed when he was younger, we were talking about her current partner, and there was something that caught my attention, he said toward the end of the conversation: "I'm with someone who enjoys being active and passive, so really enjoy it. "It reminded me of my current relationship, she and I also enjoyed both roles. It is funny how we use to talk lately about those who we like or not physically regardless of the genders, there are also women that she feel atraction, and there are men that attract me , and we talk in a very natural way, we conclude that we're both bisexual. The great advantage is that we have not to go out of our bed to meet our bisexual side, and you know this is something that happens a lot in Fiancees and marriages.

In the last year of my life, I learned that not only the life is different shades of gray and colors, but also the life in me, my inner self is not white or black, is a gamma wonderful changing colors gray and undefined and insconstates, after all: life is change, movement, a dance between evolution and involution, balance and imbalance, and I began to enjoy it for two reasons, one is acceptance and the other have people to share it.

To my dear friends of this forum, female, male, TS, TG, CD or whatever, we are all human, and this is what it's all about.

If I ask anything on this forum is that I need your opinion, not his consent or approval, I just want to know what awaits me, the decision I took, but take decisions that will be strongly influenced by the experience of some. If to have feminine curves, being beautiful and being funcinalmente man founds offensive to some, I really would like i can apologize but i cant find the reason to do it, i cant find the reason why what i want could be wrong. I's perfect for me.

with sweet love, respect greetings to all and thank you for being there.

Blackwings

(27-11-2011, 07:07 PM)blackwings76 Wrote:  To my dear friends of this forum, female, male, TS, TG, CD or whatever, we are all human, and this is what it's all about.

Great point. That's all I am going to say here on 'mon furor's' thread.

Byrony im glad you had the courage to be your heretical self hahaha I love it! I was so pleased to find this forum because it seemed tobe a place devoid of judgement and conformity but things recently developed that caused me to pause in that line of thinking. Thank you for saying what I know at least a few of us were wanting to. I admit my lack of desire to overtly contradict or "make waves" was due to my "newbie" status. Kinda feels like things got safe here again. Thanks even tho it is sad Bev and Chrissie left.

(29-11-2011, 11:55 PM)AmberTS Wrote:  Byrony im glad you had the courage to be your heretical self hahaha I love it! I was so pleased to find this forum because it seemed tobe a place devoid of judgement and conformity but things recently developed that caused me to pause in that line of thinking. Thank you for saying what I know at least a few of us were wanting to. I admit my lack of desire to overtly contradict or "make waves" was due to my "newbie" status. Kinda feels like things got safe here again. Thanks even tho it is sad Bev and Chrissie left.

It is sad, and it's mainly my fault. I feel very guilty about it... I didn't want it to happen!

I just feel that someone has to speak for the wives. Maybe I'm more "Lorax" than "Heretic".

Obviously the force of my arguments proved too much. I loathe cyber-bullies - I just hope I've not become one... I just want people to think of perspectives that weren't necessarily obvious.

B.

They were indeed forceful but necessary in my opinion. They were spot on an so eloquently and tactfully put. You are definitely NOT a cyber-bully but rather an obvious advocate of free and introspective thought. An admirable approach my friend.

(30-11-2011, 06:54 PM)AmberTS Wrote:  They were indeed forceful but necessary in my opinion. They were spot on an so eloquently and tactfully put. You are definitely NOT a cyber-bully but rather an obvious advocate of free and introspective thought. An admirable approach my friend.

It's nice you think that. I still feel guilty though. I'm responsible for two long term members leaving a support forum, and I have to deal with it.

There seems to be a lot of this strife about. There is a similar forum called "Cheryl's Breast Talk" which as far as I can make out started because of one person being extremely aggressive and nasty to a lovely TS called Cheryl who didn't want to continue with the nastiness and formed her own forum.

The nasty person then went off to Susan.org anyway (probably no one to bully anymore), so now there are two forums serving pretty much the same community.

I'd hate to think that I was being "the nasty person". It worries me a lot... it really does. Maybe there was a better way of saying what I did.

Oh dear.

TTFN

B.

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon