Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cold turkey starts today

Yes, blackwings76,

I would start very low, and increase until you feel pain in your breasts. I think the reason why many people don't get growth from soy is because they use too much.

(29-11-2011, 12:32 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(29-11-2011, 02:07 AM)dargona Wrote:  You mention cost vs risk which is something that I left out of the equation: Yes cost can be a huge factor involved in any GRS/SRS, but even if I had the money and had a 100% that nothing would go wrong, I still wouldn't put myself through full transition.

Sorry, what I meant by cost/benefit analysis didn't mean financial, (though of course that is a factor). What I meant was gain in terms of increased quality of life from an orchiectomy, when you have a lot of feminisation and an active heterosexual sex life, as set against potential losses in terms of decreased quality of life , or even life itself, if you have to start using pharma hormones rather than herbal. Once you get the medical team involved, I feel it is a slippery slope from then on.

From what I see, pharmaceuticals entail all sorts of risks, which warrant serious and deep study and advice from unvested interests (which excludes most medical professionals); you would need to contact people who've had orchiectomies and find out not only the success stories, but the tragedies, and try to gauge the risks you would be taking.

Then, feed that risk into the cost/benefit analysis that I referred to above.

Hope this wasn't a TLDR! Big Grin

B.x

Found this useful guide - it speaks of some of the risks of pharmaceutical hormones.

Hormones

B.

(29-11-2011, 04:11 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Yes, blackwings76,

I would start very low, and increase until you feel pain in your breasts. I think the reason why many people don't get growth from soy is because they use too much.

thank you =), can you link your thread you mention before?

Hi blackwings76,

The first publication I linked in this post is the one about soy, flax, and hops:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=35716#pid35716

You can find the comparison between hops (8-prenylnaringenin) and PM (miroestrol) if you scroll up half a page, to the top of page 181, in the book I linked here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=31151#pid31151

(29-11-2011, 05:33 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi blackwings76,

The first publication I linked in this post is the one about soy, flax, and hops:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=35716#pid35716

You can find the comparison between hops (8-prenylnaringenin) and PM (miroestrol) if you scroll up half a page, to the top of page 181, in the book I linked here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=31151#pid31151

wow thankyou ! =)

Bryony I'm wondering where you get the impression that I'm even thinking about pharm. hormones? This isn't even an option I'm currently thinking about Big Grin

I suppose it would stem from the orch. discussion -- so yes in that regard I have a lot of research to do before this happens if it ever does but that's a long way down the road for me. When the time comes I'll put more research efforts into it.

(29-11-2011, 04:11 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Yes, blackwings76,

Hi Isabelle, excuse my insistence, but .... if I take 0.05 mg of isoflavones, how can i cut into pieces 50mg pill in 1000 parts? ... are you sure of that amount?

(29-11-2011, 05:45 PM)dargona Wrote:  Bryony I'm wondering where you get the impression...
I suppose it would stem from the orch. discussion

That's correct - you seemed to say that it was quite likely when you had finished having kids - and you talked about balancing hormone levels... I think this would be impossible without pharm hormones... and that's where the potential for manure impacting the rotating air movement device occurs...

Quote:-- so yes in that regard I have a lot of research to do before this happens if it ever does but that's a long way down the road for me. When the time comes I'll put more research efforts into it.

OK.

Don't mind me - I just like to make sure people have thought of all the angles.... I told you about the "black hat" Only trying to be helpful!

B.

Yes, blackwings76,

Powder one pill, throw it in a liter of water in the kitchen blender, and drink 1 ml the first day, 2 ml the second day, etc.

I will do the experiment wit soy milk. And yes, I'm sure of that amount, because I did a totally independent calculation for Susan, here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=40732#pid40732

My dose of hops is 2,500 mg a day. I wrote to Susan that in 1 cup (237 ml) of soy milk, there are 20 times more phyto-estrogens than in 2,000 mg hops. So for the equivalent of 2,500 mg hops, I need

2500/2000 * 237/20 = 15 ml soy milk.

I am checking my diet for soy as a food additive. It's in cereals, sauces, soups, desserts, everything. So before the start of my soy experiment, I need to make sure the rest of my diet is clean.

thanks Isabelle, you are awesome, i will try that =)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon