Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saw Palmetto and Soy Isoflavones

Hi Tara and welcome.

We are all different, but my experience with PM cream is that it is a complete waste of time and money. You are much better off with the simple capsules. Isabelle has found a paper which suggests that PM needs to be processed by the liver to be effective, so a topical application is going to be much less effective.

To all who are taking, or considering taking, progesterone, there have been a lot of threads on this and the jury is somewhat still out on it, afaik.
However, I do believe that until and unless you actually have a reasonable amount of actual breast tissue growth, then Progesterone is pointless at best, and there is some belief that it is actually detrimental to breast development. ( Not dangerous, per se, it just counteracts the effects of oestrogen and you get a stalemate). Look at a graph of normal female hormone production levels through the month and you'll see that the oestrogen peak is subsiding before the progesterone peak occurs.

At normal female puberty, Progesterone is only first produced towards the end of breast development and acts to fill out the typical conical teenage breast... and as for us guys wanting boobs...it stands to reason that you can't fill out something that isn't there! You got to grow 'em before you can fill 'em!!

Pansy

Dont wish to be argumentative, but we are all different Blush

I had good results with cream , but had too stop because of skin bleaching, it works well for some, in fact the supply agents say its best overall in some cases,

On progesterone, yes agree with you and on balance should be left till last after development but I am getting pangs to try as keep reading how it develops the nipples and aurola colour , especially on small boobs,

AND THATS EXACTTLY WHAT I WANT

Small ones , large nipples,

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the temptation

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue:

Julie

(09-12-2011, 10:07 AM)julieTG Wrote:  AND THATS EXACTTLY WHAT I WANT

Small ones , large nipples,

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the temptation

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue:

Julie

You are a devil - but I know what you mean !

B.

(09-12-2011, 10:07 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Dont wish to be argumentative, but we are all different Blush

Who's arguing?...read the first 4 words of my post! ( after the saying welcome, bit)

ah yes re-read
duh
Blush
Julie

thank you to everyone for all of the compliments and advice!

i have been on my program for about a week now, and have added PM cream successfully. today i ordered ainterol brand PM and intend to introduce it into my plan.
could anyone help me figure out a proper program?
should i take 2500 mg of PM for the first week, then drop it to 1000-1500 mg of PM for the following two weeks, and finally drop it to 500-1000 mg for the last week of the month?
should i in any way modify the amount of SP and FG that i am taking?
i am also interested in starting on progesterone again. if i do, how much should i take, how many times a day when i take it, and when during the month should i take it? if anyone can help me figure this out it would be much appreciated!

Hi Tara,

Starting with a high dose could give you a nice kick-start. I'm still waiting for my PM to arrive, and was planning to start at 1000mg for a week before going to 1500mg. Thinking about throwing in a 2000-2500mg spike for a couple of days (once a month-based on the natural female cycle).

I plan to continue with my SP (320mg / day of the extract).

As for taking FG at the same time, I think the general concensus here is that you totally don't need it with PM, since it's all phytoestrogens, and the FG could actually slow growth. Imagine having a bunch of sockets for batteries (your receptors). You could plug in AA (FG) or C (PM) cells. The PM will give you more bang for the buck.

(12-12-2011, 12:46 AM)JMT Wrote:  Starting with a high dose could give you a nice kick-start.

JMT,

I'm not convinced about this, for two reasons:
a) Your body only has so many oestrogen receptors so taking twice as much as your body can use doesn't actually do anything.
b) It takes time for your body to acclimatise to these 'foreign' hormones. Taking too much too soon can potentially screw up all sorts of bio-chemical processes and severe headaches are the most common result. Over time you can certainly build up tolerance to higher doses, but then (a) comes back into play anyway.

Other than that I agree with the rest of what you said in your post.

Ok if I was starting from scratch this is what I would do,

As Pansy says start slow as I had headaches until used too PM, I went bang 3000mg per day, you know ful of patience Rolleyes

What I would do now

1 week 500mg per day at night,
2nd week 1000mg morning then 1000mg at night for to 4th week,
5th-7 th week 3000mg per day
8th week 2000mg per constant , split,

Now and again ramp to 3000mg then back down again,

Julie

well thank you everyone for the amazing advice!
i'm actually not going to stop taking FG because i have been noticing good results with both FG and PM, along with SP. FG supposedly helps with your breast development, so i'm just gonna stick with it. i'm just excited for my new batch of PM to get here!
i hope all of you gurls are doing well xox

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon