Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and Eager

Thanks for the advice. I've been looking online and was already thinking about something like compression shorts but a Tshirt.

But I'm kinda lost as to what I'm looking for..men's section, women's section, I just don't know anymore ;p lol

Almost all of the shapewear I came across for women were for slimming the waist and thighs. I'm tired of looking through glorified pantyhose hehe. If I can actually find a top, its looking more like a bra. Bah.

Could you maybe share the brand name of yours, so if nothing else I have an idea of what might work?

Thanks.

This is copied from an exchange I had with someone on another forum, but it has my favorite shapewear tops:

Quote:I have a number of bras/bralettes and crop tops that help keep them contained and much less obvious under baggier shirts. I wear those if what I am wearing over them hides the band in back. However, I also do hot yoga, so I have been wearing one of two combinations of things: either a microfiber crop top (from amazon.com) under a compression/shapewear tank (Bali style 8014, but it is being discontinued so if you find some, buy them now), or, a shapewear tank (Bali style 8623) under a loose-ish sleeveless t-shirt. I also find the Bali style 8623 tops are practically invisible under t-shirts so that is what I have been wearing under t-shirts at work.

Other shapewear tops I like are: Flexees Fat-free cami (sorry no style since I cut the tag out!) tops and tank tops (style 2866) and Barely There (style 4290).

Hope that gives you some ideas.

For compression, I find that Under Armour Tactical Heatgear works for my sub A-cups. They just look like pecs. Ideally, I'd cut the bottom off so that it didn't squash my stomach (still working on getting it flat!) but I'm afraid that if I did the weaving/knitting would unravel.

B.

Thanks to both of you for the specifics. Very helpful.

I like the sound of practically invisible under a Tshirt, so I'm gonna start with that one I think.Bali style 8623

Any idea about the sizes? I must confess I'm not really sure how large a large is....surely my shoulders are a bit wider than the target audience lol.

I"m 5'9 130 lbs with not much bust yet, but probably should plan ahead for growth.

I'm a medium build, at least as far as men's sizes go. I have a long torso for my height, but usually buy women's large tops, especially in the shapewear. The medium in the Bali style 8623 would be too constricting for me under the axilla (armpit but that is such a nasty sounding term), partly since I've been doing P90X workout consistently now.

For comparison, I am 5'-9.5" and a muscular 160 lbs with a solid a-cup. I usually buy 38A or B bras. If I am buying a blouse or shirt that I want to be a little on the baggy side, I need to go up to a women's XL. A men's large is usually very baggy on me, which I need to consider now for any future t-shirt purchases.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

I know what you mean about the underarm area, it seems to have plumped up quite a bit. I went with the L. Like you a men's large would be too big for how tightly i want this to fit.

This was my main concern, getting the L and then having it all baggy, but I suppose women's L should be smaller.

Seems like kind of a cruel trick to pull on the female gender. Men's M more or less being L in female.

Anyways, you've been very helpful. Thanks again.I'll let you know how it fits.

It's a little tight, but I suppose it's supposed to be. Works pretty well to conceal them, and you're right it is pretty invisible as a undershirt.

Thanks.

Hey, since this post already existed i didn't want to make a new one. I'm in a similar situation >.>

So first of all, i'm 18, 150Lb (68kg), 5'11", Male v.v and what not. I really really really dislike everything masculine, i'm very much straight, but i guess you could say i'm the odd balls of the odd balls, per-say <.<

I basically envy the female body, am disgusted by the male body, and don't want anything to do with it. I want to have a female shape, Grow breast, look like a girl (which i'm not very manly to begin with, which is good :] ). But on the other hand, i don't want to get rid of my member down bellow, as bothersome as it can get, it's useful, especially since i'll just want to be with other girls v-v. Hopefully for me it will remain functionable for making kids, but at the very least, i don't want it to shrink/stop working.

So, is there things i can try (like I've read stuff about this "PM" everywhere) that will help me become more feminine, Grow breast (my aim is B-C) and not forfeit my "permanent strap-on"? Guessing starting soon while i'm still young should make things more effective?

(01-03-2012, 05:51 AM)Aku Hime Wrote:  Hey, since this post already existed i didn't want to make a new one. I'm in a similar situation >.>

So first of all, i'm 18, 150Lb (68kg), 5'11", Male v.v and what not. I really really really dislike everything masculine, i'm very much straight, but i guess you could say i'm the odd balls of the odd balls, per-say <.<

I basically envy the female body, am disgusted by the male body, and don't want anything to do with it. I want to have a female shape, Grow breast, look like a girl (which i'm not very manly to begin with, which is good :] ). But on the other hand, i don't want to get rid of my member down bellow, as bothersome as it can get, it's useful, especially since i'll just want to be with other girls v-v. Hopefully for me it will remain functionable for making kids, but at the very least, i don't want it to shrink/stop working.

So, is there things i can try (like I've read stuff about this "PM" everywhere) that will help me become more feminine, Grow breast (my aim is B-C) and not forfeit my "permanent strap-on"? Guessing starting soon while i'm still young should make things more effective?

PM will make you as big as you can be, but it will take 2-3 years, just like real girls. You will find that your libido goes down, and erections become voluntary. I have found that Butea Superba improves this situation a lot, but a young person may not need it.

Warning:

Unless you have a developmental condition that compels you to do this, I would warn against it; you may find it much harder to find a partner who wants to make children with you when your breasts have grown.

I would suggest counselling, but they don't seem to have grasped the need some people feel to be "in-between" male and female. The law in most countries doesn't account for it either.

It's possible that what you have is a psychological problem causing your dislike of the male form that could be helped with therapy; it may be that this is something you should explore.

One test is recommended by some gender counsellors. If and when you do obtain PM, take careful note of how it affects your mental state.

Once you have been taking a reasonable amount for about a week, if you find yourself experiencing anxiety attacks, you should stop taking it. This would indicate that your brain developed normally in the womb, and using female hormones would not be a good idea.

If you find that the PM relaxes you, makes you feel calm, and, more importantly, makes you actually stop caring whether you have breasts or not, you probably have a developmental condition that indicates you tend towards transsexualism. If this happens, you really need to get gender counselling (in my humble opinion).

Good luck!

Bryony

(01-03-2012, 01:08 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(01-03-2012, 05:51 AM)Aku Hime Wrote:  Hey, since this post already existed i didn't want to make a new one. I'm in a similar situation >.>

PM will make you as big as you can be, but it will take 2-3 years, just like real girls. You will find that your libido goes down, and erections become voluntary. I have found that Butea Superba improves this situation a lot, but a young person may not need it.

Warning:

Unless you have a developmental condition that compels you to do this, I would warn against it; you may find it much harder to find a partner who wants to make children with you when your breasts have grown.

I would suggest counselling, but they don't seem to have grasped the need some people feel to be "in-between" male and female. The law in most countries doesn't account for it either.

It's possible that what you have is a psychological problem causing your dislike of the male form that could be helped with therapy; it may be that this is something you should explore.

One test is recommended by some gender counsellors. If and when you do obtain PM, take careful note of how it affects your mental state.

Once you have been taking a reasonable amount for about a week, if you find yourself experiencing anxiety attacks, you should stop taking it. This would indicate that your brain developed normally in the womb, and using female hormones would not be a good idea.

If you find that the PM relaxes you, makes you feel calm, and, more importantly, makes you actually stop caring whether you have breasts or not, you probably have a developmental condition that indicates you tend towards transsexualism. If this happens, you really need to get gender counselling (in my humble opinion).

Good luck!

Bryony

Even know i find it hard to get someone to be with, because i feel i can't date someone if they won't accept what i want to do, and i will never be able to be at ease unless i try it at least, It's not really that i have a need to be the in-between, it's more that i've always wanted to be a girl. But i don't want to put my body under any major surgery, and i was given my lower buddy at birth, so i feel i'd be disgracing myself if i did banish it from my kingdom v-v maybe after i have a child i can consider it, but there's also the fact that i don't know if i'll be getting pleasure anymore w/o it :\

And about the whole Voluntary thing? do you mean i won't be getting turned on at the wrong time? :O cause that would be great. I currently feel i get turned on too easily/often. v-v

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon