Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Having a vew questions[newbie]

(16-05-2012, 05:35 PM)amberlicius Wrote:  now a couple months/weeks later,all of the sudden,she tells me if i stil like dressing up and stil have thoughts about being a girl.
so i said that i didnt for a while but recently(the night before she came on this topic) i had the urgs to buy a dress and such.so than she tells me that i should become a girl because she got used to the taughts of it,basacly she said that i can become a girl now.under cartain conditions that is.(as long as i look beutiful she said.something that is pretty posible,as i have fooled over 1000 of people that im a girl[lol] with my cosplay pictures)so we agreed on it.

are you by any chance a Member on Cosplay.com or Crossplay.net?

(16-05-2012, 05:35 PM)amberlicius Wrote:  
(07-02-2012, 04:31 AM)MyNewGyrlz Wrote:  I have since switched to cimetidine for my anti-androgen. It works better and doesn't affect testosterone production. So I can still get it up. You do need to take at least 1200mg/day to get the breast growth though. I also take a natural estrogen supplement for the female hormones, but haven't been very regular with that as growth comes pretty quickly when I am.

cant find the product any where.
the cimetidine ones i found are on perscription or a brand i do not know.

cimetidine is the generic name for Tagamet, cimetidine or Tagamet is available without a prescription in 200mg or less tablets. If the tablets are more than 200mg, you need a prescription. You need about 1600mg/day for the anti-androgen/breast growth effects to kick in, so I take 2 tablets (400mg's) 4 times per day.

Cimetidine on Amazon

(16-05-2012, 08:24 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(16-05-2012, 05:35 PM)amberlicius Wrote:  now a couple months/weeks later,all of the sudden,she tells me if i stil like dressing up and stil have thoughts about being a girl.
so i said that i didnt for a while but recently(the night before she came on this topic) i had the urgs to buy a dress and such.so than she tells me that i should become a girl because she got used to the taughts of it,basacly she said that i can become a girl now.under cartain conditions that is.(as long as i look beutiful she said.something that is pretty posible,as i have fooled over 1000 of people that im a girl[lol] with my cosplay pictures)so we agreed on it.

are you by any chance a Member on Cosplay.com or Crossplay.net?
i am member of crossplay.net
but only had 1 post.
never posted any pictures on there.
i do have some pics here.
http://www.myyearbook.com/members/27837092

(17-05-2012, 12:23 AM)MyNewGyrlz Wrote:  
(16-05-2012, 05:35 PM)amberlicius Wrote:  
(07-02-2012, 04:31 AM)MyNewGyrlz Wrote:  I have since switched to cimetidine for my anti-androgen. It works better and doesn't affect testosterone production. So I can still get it up. You do need to take at least 1200mg/day to get the breast growth though. I also take a natural estrogen supplement for the female hormones, but haven't been very regular with that as growth comes pretty quickly when I am.

cant find the product any where.
the cimetidine ones i found are on perscription or a brand i do not know.

cimetidine is the generic name for Tagamet, cimetidine or Tagamet is available without a prescription in 200mg or less tablets. If the tablets are more than 200mg, you need a prescription. You need about 1600mg/day for the anti-androgen/breast growth effects to kick in, so I take 2 tablets (400mg's) 4 times per day.

Cimetidine on Amazon
seems that its an america only product?
as i cant find it in eu. and amazone.com doesnt send to europe if im right?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon