Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Having a vew questions[newbie]

(09-02-2012, 06:07 AM)MyNewGyrlz Wrote:  
(07-02-2012, 04:52 PM)amberlicius Wrote:  hah,wel i didnt knew that(about the hips) and ill look into that cimetidine to see the hows and woes.

About the natural estrogen supplement,for how long have you been using it? and you say the grow comes pretty quick.
Doesn't that also make it a bit dangerous? well it sounds scary to me x3.
You dont have to tell what product it is though.

As for the exercises. ill have to look into it and see what options i have.
Time,money and life takes its roll in all of this :x.

Not dangerous, I think it is actually a bio-identical hormone. The label contents says fermented plant derived estrogens. It is only available via naturopathic doctors. I try not to mention the name of the company because I don't want to invite scrutiny from agencies that will make them stop selling it without a prescription. They are sublingual tablets. I have been taking them for a couple years off and on, mostly off. I'll spell it though so search engines won't pick it up. Bee,eee,zee,double-u,eee,cee,kay,double-u,eee,en. Pee,aitch,why,tee,oh,dash,bee. You can google yourself.
I want to Google that to But that is very confusingDodgyI understand the purpose of why you spelled it like that.but I cannot figure it out.

(10-02-2012, 06:00 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Bee,eee,zee,double-u,eee,cee,kay,double-u,eee,en. Pee,aitch,why,tee,oh,dash,bee. You can google yourself.
I want to Google that to But that is very confusingDodgyI understand the purpose of why you spelled it like that.but I cannot figure it out.

[/quote]

The letter I have highlighted in red above is wrong, it shouldn't be there, thats why you can't find it.

Ahh! Thanks for the help pansy-mae.Smile

Sorry, I'm not very good at spelling that way, I would fix it in the original but my edit time window has expired. They also have an E3 suppository, that I have used but I stopped because I think it is too expensive for how many you get.

(11-02-2012, 02:05 AM)MyNewGyrlz Wrote:  Sorry, I'm not very good at spelling that way, I would fix it in the original but my edit time window has expired. They also have an E3 suppository, that I have used but I stopped because I think it is too expensive for how many you get.
Its ok! I still cant figure it out,LOL! driving me crazy,

(11-02-2012, 04:01 AM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  
(11-02-2012, 02:05 AM)MyNewGyrlz Wrote:  Sorry, I'm not very good at spelling that way, I would fix it in the original but my edit time window has expired. They also have an E3 suppository, that I have used but I stopped because I think it is too expensive for how many you get.
Its ok! I still cant figure it out,LOL! driving me crazy,

Well, I think MyNewGyrlz is being a touch paranoid, but in the spirit of not making it automatically searchable, you could try putting this lot into google: B_E_Z_W followed by E_C_K and then E_N . That will give you a link to their .com site. Then look for P_H_Y and T_O-B

The company has a website. They advertise. I'm not sure what privacy or obscurity you think is good, but the company isn't trying to be "not found". bezwecken.com is the website. They are in the search engines. They want you to know about them and are happy to have you promote them anywhere and everywhere. A lack of clearly stating their name on a little-known low volume forum won't save them from government or big pharma. I don't know anything about them or their products.

You can also buy their products from amazon.com

I don't think any company that sells and advertises on amazon is too worried about staying under the FDA radar, at least no more than any other dietary supplement company.

Just my opinion though.

Why can't you say the name here? Nothing will happen. Also it doesn't matter since googling it will already link to this website since MyNewGirls already mentioned it here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7567&pid=24593#pid24593

(07-02-2012, 04:31 AM)MyNewGyrlz Wrote:  I have since switched to cimetidine for my anti-androgen. It works better and doesn't affect testosterone production. So I can still get it up. You do need to take at least 1200mg/day to get the breast growth though. I also take a natural estrogen supplement for the female hormones, but haven't been very regular with that as growth comes pretty quickly when I am.

cant find the product any where.
the cimetidine ones i found are on perscription or a brand i do not know.
i also dont know if the other cimetidine contain any anti androgen.

yes i have been away for a long time.
After a sort time sins my last visit,my GF desided to speak her heart,and she didnt want me to change,so i had to chose and chose her.
now a couple months/weeks later,all of the sudden,she tells me if i stil like dressing up and stil have thoughts about being a girl.
so i said that i didnt for a while but recently(the night before she came on this topic) i had the urgs to buy a dress and such.so than she tells me that i should become a girl because she got used to the taughts of it,basacly she said that i can become a girl now.under cartain conditions that is.(as long as i look beutiful she said.something that is pretty posible,as i have fooled over 1000 of people that im a girl[lol] with my cosplay pictures)so we agreed on it.

but now i'm trying to see if she really ment it,that it wouldnt be like the last time.
though she seems awful positive about it.

it shocked me and made me really confused.
woman are so complicated >.<

so yes,im back on the track looking for products and becoming a SEMI-Girl. she stil wants my man part. and i dont blame her,and id also want to keep it my self.even considering the dis advantages.

technology these days isnt advanced enough for my taste.

sorry for my spellings errors. and necroing this thread Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon