Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi

(15-03-2012, 03:35 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Not trying to Jack your thread Not-Moobs just have a question for bryony.
my current dosage of pm is 1000-1500 mg a day,so do i need to up that to 2000mg a day? Thanks!!
Diva Chick 32...

We're all different, but 1g/day is the recommended female dose. My understanding is that TG males need at least double. It might be a body weight/size of liver thing. I needed 3g/day to get going.

It also seems important to come off it for a day or so periodically - I've experienced more growth at such times than during. Probably related to the female cycle.

If you aren't getting results, I'd suggest 6/day, but taken in 3-hourly dosages so as not to over load the kidneys (personal experience).

Do this for a week or two and then stop for a couple of days. It's all experimental, and you really have to find what works for you.

Good luck!

B.

(15-03-2012, 10:59 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Thanks for the reply Pansy-Mae,
Funny you should mention the headache thing,I have gotten a headache for the past two days.I have been on 1500mg a day since last Sunday.im still trying to figure out if it is from the PM or not.all i take is PM,SP.I haven't had any pains or anything hardly at all this week.it seems like that would be a low dose to cause headaches wouldn't you think? guess I will drop my dosage down and see what happensDodgy
Diva Chick 32....

Again, I never suffer from headaches, except when I don't take Maca twice daily.... could be a coincidence, or that I only take one at a time, at least 3 hours apart.

B.

my nipples how pint right sraight out, ad their are ver setitive now CP

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon