Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting on PM

2 Years? I hope that stage 2 moves a bit faster than that for me...

As for a progress Update.

Yesterday Both breasts were Aching with a mild throbbing and had an almost feverish feel to them and were extremely tender (again right side more than left) today they are mostly a throbbing ache and verry tender, nipples have also become sensitive to an extreme and are randomly going from puffy to rock hard, also some intense occasional itching around the edges of the areole (getting bigger perhaps?).

Have also noticed that when my nipples go hard that they are at least 2x the size they used to be.

Where can I find the stages? You said you might be stage 2...

(07-06-2012, 08:44 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Where can I find the stages? You said you might be stage 2...

Not sure actually where I am, to be honest.

but here is the link to the page on the Tanner Stages

(07-06-2012, 08:56 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(07-06-2012, 08:44 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Where can I find the stages? You said you might be stage 2...

Not sure actually where I am, to be honest.

but here is the link to the page on the Tanner Stages

I may be at stage 2. sfem mentioned reaching stage 2 after taking PM for 2 months, which is about where I'm at now.

I'm not sure if or when I'm going to up the ante to PM, but I'd like to get some notable progress without it first. I'm going to at least try to get stage 2 before bringing in the strong stuff. Have a nice hormonal baseline.

(08-06-2012, 01:55 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I'm not sure if or when I'm going to up the ante to PM, but I'd like to get some notable progress without it first. I'm going to at least try to get stage 2 before bringing in the strong stuff. Have a nice hormonal baseline.

I find it interesting that you say this. The reason why I switched to PM was because I felt I wasn't getting noticeable progress with the other herbs.

I wish you good luck with getting stage to 2. You may have more success (or maybe more patience) with the non-PM herbs than I did.

It's a plan... plans can change.

I was on the FG/SP regimen for 4 months before trying PM. There was some fat redistribution and my skin softened up, but the breast buds didn't show up until about my second week on PM. That was six months ago, and I'm definitely in stage 3 now. They look pretty much exactly like those in the picture.

(08-06-2012, 04:41 PM)JMT Wrote:  I was on the FG/SP regimen for 4 months before trying PM. There was some fat redistribution and my skin softened up, but the breast buds didn't show up until about my second week on PM.

I was on FG/RC/SP for about 3-4 weeks before I started on PM, buds appeared on week 2 of PM for me as well.

My current progress is so-far consisting of aches/itching and tingling with the occasional shooting pain(s) and my areola randomly (and frequently) getting puffy (not sure what that signifies) as well as nipple and areola growth.

I'm not sure what stage I am at but I'm willing to hazard a guess that I'm somewhere in the latter part of stage 1 or early stage 2 with how my areola and nipples are progressing.

Cold Turkey week Starts Today....

Kindof dreading it....Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon