Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting on PM

(11-06-2012, 10:16 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Cold Turkey week Starts Today....

Kindof dreading it....Sad

It's not so bad when you realise it will stop in a short time.

B.

(12-06-2012, 12:46 AM)bryony Wrote:  
(11-06-2012, 10:16 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Cold Turkey week Starts Today....

Kindof dreading it....Sad

It's not so bad when you realise it will stop in a short time.

B.

Yeah, I know.

something odd did happen though, this afternoon my blood sugar levels crashed for no apparent reason and I got a bad case of the chills for a couple of hours.

on the up side I am oddly getting an increase in growth pains etc in my left breast.

Been off PM for almost 3 days (Still taking SP FYI) and today my buds seem to be having a bit of a growth spurt.

(14-06-2012, 12:06 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Been off PM for almost 3 days (Still taking SP FYI) and today my buds seem to be having a bit of a growth spurt.

Yep, that does happen.

B.

In Addition to the Growth Spurt my nipples are randomly going so hard that it hurts when they so much as come into contact with the inside of my shirt. >.<

(14-06-2012, 06:17 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  In Addition to the Growth Spurt my nipples are randomly going so hard that it hurts when they so much as come into contact with the inside of my shirt. >.<

Yep. This is the time you don't want your buddies to give you a nipple twister! Big Grin

Still, things do get better. Much better! Tongue

(14-06-2012, 10:54 AM)bryony Wrote:  Yep. This is the time you don't want your buddies to give you a nipple twister! Big Grin

lol. Big GrinBig Grin

Thank you bryony for that humorous but painful thought. I have this odd thought that if we were all younger our peers would be more inclined to do nipple twists on us just because of our budding breasts.

(14-06-2012, 06:17 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  In Addition to the Growth Spurt my nipples are randomly going so hard that it hurts when they so much as come into contact with the inside of my shirt. >.<

Now you make me want to go cold turkey to see what happens.

For those who have gone cold turkey, do you immediately resume the prior pm levels you were taking after not taking pm? Or do you spend a little time building back up to your pre-cold turkey amount?

(14-06-2012, 04:32 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  For those who have gone cold turkey, do you immediately resume the prior pm levels you were taking after not taking pm? Or do you spend a little time building back up to your pre-cold turkey amount?

I'm probably not a good example, but I take what I feel I need to get the best mental balance. I don't know if I've been on it long enough to rewire my brain a bit, but I've actually had to drop the dose, as it seemed to be having the reverse mental effect - I was actually moping around having T* style thoughts! That was at about 6 a day.

So, I went on cold turkey for a week, and since then I've actually been taking an average of 2/3 a day for a while now.... but still growing though!

B.

mabie once you get enough estrogens into your system, your body possibly by aromatase function maintains a high enough level so that you don't need as high of a dose...who knows.

Quick Progress update, nipples/buds are doing an odd random twitch (getting hard in split second) with a strange tickle sensation in addition to what they were doing yesterday...

(14-06-2012, 10:03 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  mabie once you get enough estrogens into your system, your body possibly by aromatase function maintains a high enough level so that you don't need as high of a dose...who knows.

Quick Progress update, nipples/buds are doing an odd random twitch (getting hard in split second) with a strange tickle sensation in addition to what they were doing yesterday...

Maybe once I restart back up on pm I'll drop down to 2,000 or 2,500 mg and see how that works for me. I've been taking 3,000 mg of PM every day for about the last 7 weeks.

Does it still hurt for your nipples to rub against your shirt?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon