Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting on PM

(14-06-2012, 10:12 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(14-06-2012, 10:03 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  mabie once you get enough estrogens into your system, your body possibly by aromatase function maintains a high enough level so that you don't need as high of a dose...who knows.

Quick Progress update, nipples/buds are doing an odd random twitch (getting hard in split second) with a strange tickle sensation in addition to what they were doing yesterday...
Does it still hurt for your nipples to rub against your shirt?

It did up until about an hour ago, now they are just relly sensitive with a very faint ache in both breasts.

Sounds like you're making great progress Lenneth. It's great to see that things are going extremely well for you.

(15-06-2012, 02:03 AM)kris Wrote:  Sounds like you're making great progress Lenneth. It's great to see that things are going extremely well for you.

I dont know about "Extremely Well" but it does seem to be going good.

Quick Update.

hardly slept any last night, been a stressed out grump all day and just don't seem to have any energy.

on the growing side of things growing pains are continuing, left side seems to have caught up, buds are sore and seem to be getting bigger.

(16-06-2012, 02:02 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Quick Update.

hardly slept any last night, been a stressed out grump all day and just don't seem to have any energy.

on the growing side of things growing pains are continuing, left side seems to have caught up, buds are sore and seem to be getting bigger.

6 days now is it? How long do you plan to be on cold turkey?

Not sleeping well is a good sign that it's time to return.

B.

(16-06-2012, 11:34 AM)bryony Wrote:  
(16-06-2012, 02:02 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Quick Update.

6 days now is it? How long do you plan to be on cold turkey?

Not sleeping well is a good sign that it's time to return.

B.

was aiming for a full 7 days guess i'm not going to make it that long...

and oddly my left breast seems to have left the right in the dust on growth, both are at the underground volcano stage but the left is 1/2 again as wide as the right.

not sure how much of a pm dose to take after being on CT, but will start off with 1 capsule in bit.

within 30 minutes of taking 1 capsule of PM I was feeling a LOT Better, only took 2000mg total.

anyhow, Left side has become very firm and has taken on a nice rounded shape, projection is about the same, size looks about the same as the right but it just feels like their is more there.

How long were on PM before taking a break? Do you plan on doing it monthly and for a week at a time?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm only on my second week but trying to get an idea for the future .

(17-06-2012, 10:06 PM)kris Wrote:  How long were on PM before taking a break? Do you plan on doing it monthly and for a week at a time?

3 weeks, and yes i'm considering making at regular thing each month.

(17-06-2012, 10:06 PM)kris Wrote:  Sorry for all the questions, I'm only on my second week but trying to get an idea for the future .

No Problem, thats what forums like this are for.

Been so busy recently I haven't had much time for hardly anything.

As far as my progress goes their isn't much to post about other than my nipples seem to be on a growth cycle.

about all their is to post about other than my dosage has been inconsistent in both mg's and in times due to being run off my feet lately.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon