Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting on PM

(24-05-2012, 09:19 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  A note On my Progress

Last night I noticed the entire breast area(s) had a VERY Noticeable dull Ache to them, one that has continued today and increased a small but noticeable amount combined with a ticklish/tingling/Itchy sensation around the edges.

the sensations are increasing/decreasing randomly and massage seems to sooth the ache when it gets annoying.

(No, no buds yet) but something is definitely going on....Big Grin

Sounds like the telltale signs of buds developing there. Treasure it, as I sort of miss the weird tingles and itches. They still happen from time to time now, but nothing like they were.

(25-05-2012, 06:46 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  

Last night I noticed the entire breast area(s) had a VERY Noticeable dull Ache to them, one that has continued today and increased a small but noticeable amount combined with a ticklish/tingling/Itchy sensation around the edges.

the sensations are increasing/decreasing randomly and massage seems to sooth the ache when it gets annoying.

Sounds like the telltale signs of buds developing there. Treasure it, as I sort of miss the weird tingles and itches. They still happen from time to time now, but nothing like they were.

Kindof Doubt its buds, way to early ( at least I think it is), its the "entire" breast area with the edges being the center of the chest, and the side of the chest up almost as high as the armpit.

The Tingles are actually Pleasant, the itching is flat out annoying, not sure what to make of the ache.

(25-05-2012, 07:13 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(25-05-2012, 06:46 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  

Kindof Doubt its buds, way to early ( at least I think it is), its the "entire" breast area with the edges being the center of the chest, and the side of the chest up almost as high as the armpit.

The Tingles are actually Pleasant, the itching is flat out annoying, not sure what to make of the ache.

Most people here will tell you that they have had the exact same symptoms, including me. Buds are imminent! The best way I found to feel them was to put the index and third fingers either side of the nipple and palpate then alternately up and down.

B.

B.

Hm, not sure if something is there or not, how deep are they usually?

No pain from feeling them, but my nipples have increased in sensitivity considerably.

(25-05-2012, 10:35 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Hm, not sure if something is there or not, how deep are they usually?

No pain from feeling them, but my nipples have increased in sensitivity considerably.

Well... no deeper than your ribs! Big Grin

Don't worry, it's happening.

B.

Depends on how much fat you have on your chest . At first the buds were right under the nipple, now they're about an inch under the skin.

Although it's more that there's more on top of them now imo, not that the buds themselves sank into my skin or anything.

Just take your thumb and index finger, place each a little outside of the nipple, and pinch. You'll feel a harder bruise type of thing soon, and it will be SORE.

Bumping something into buds hurts a lot. It's up there with testicle pain....I never knew.

Smile 

Yep, they are there, have to press down to the muscle to feel the lumps, left is a tad smaller, but from the pains etc seems to be catching up.Big Grin

Not any pain from feeling them unless I squeeze them, roughly Marble sized, seem to be growing almost by the hour.

(26-05-2012, 05:13 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Yep, they are there down just above the muscle, left is a tad smaller, but from the pains etc seems to be catching up.Big Grin

Not any pain from feeling them unless I squeeze them, roughly Marble sized, seem to be growing almost by the hour.

Yeah, that's pretty normal. My left one is always a little behind too for some reason.

How long have you been on PM anyway? A couple of weeks I thought? You may have the forum record there. I initially just meant they were starting to form, not 'there' yet. I may need to add that PABA to my regimen. Big Grin What the hell is it anyway? lol

Ah well, happy times.

Congrats.

(26-05-2012, 05:21 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(26-05-2012, 05:13 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Yep, they are there down just above the muscle, left is a tad smaller, but from the pains etc seems to be catching up.Big Grin

Yeah, that's pretty normal. My left one is always a little behind too for some reason.

How long have you been on PM anyway? A couple of weeks I thought? You may have the forum record there. I initially just meant they were starting to form, not 'there' yet. I may need to add that PABA Big Grin What the hell is it anyway? lol

Ah well, happy times.

Congrats.
Well, thier is "Something" there, it's not a firm lump fyi, but I do feel something about the size of a marble that was not there a few days ago.

Yes I've been on Pm about 2 weeks, but I haven't mentioned earlier that I had already had some minor growth (fat redistribution if i'm right) before I even started the herbs, I suspect that job injury I mentioned in another thread as the culprit for that, the DR warned that it was something that could happen depending on the damage that was done....

BTW, PABA is a B Complex Vitamin (Para-aminobenzoic-Acid) [Originally used as a sunscreen of all things] that helps prevent Estrogens (prolactin to I think) from breaking down in the body, you can find it in health food stores with the B Vitamins usualy.

Also remember I also took GABA for about 2 weeks (stopped when I found it inhibits prolactin) and have also taken FG throughout, both of which might have had an impact.

(26-05-2012, 05:32 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(26-05-2012, 05:21 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  

How long have you been on PM anyway? A couple of weeks I thought? You may have the forum record there. I initially just meant they were starting to form, not 'there' yet. I may need to add that PABA Big Grin What the hell is it anyway? lol

Ah well, happy times.

Congrats.

Been on Pm about 2 weeks, but I haven't mentioned earlier that I had already had some minor growth before I even started the herbs, I suspect that job injury I mentioned in another thread as the culprit, the DR warned that it was something that could happen depending on the damage that was done....

Actually, now that you mention it I do recall reading your post about that. So it's more my fault for not remembering than yours for not posting it.

May as well take your injury as a blessing in disguise I suppose.

edited after i saw your edit *
Actually, I was on a b complex vitamin for the first 3 months or so. Ran out and didn't get more, as I didn't think it was doing anything....but maybe this is the culprit. Is there any difference between PABA and a normal B complex multi? I'm going to the store tommorrow lol. Thanks, you may have helped me. Any chance you could link me to the specific b complex you're taking?

I'd like to compare the levels of different B vitamins in that with those of the overall multivitamin I'm currently taking.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon