Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting on PM

(03-06-2012, 01:23 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  I have noticed my CD desires have almost evaporated, but at the same time my desire for breasts is very slowly increasing....Huh

No idea why.

That's pretty much the experience of most of us, with minor variations.

(03-06-2012, 01:23 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Thanks for the Info.

How long is your cold turkey period?

I Plan to do the same as I also don't want the reprogramming.

I have noticed my CD desires have almost evaporated, but at the same time my desire for breasts is very slowly increasing....Huh

No idea why.

Hi there!
I caved in at 3am + took two to get rid of my insomnia... worked like a charm!
Still, it was almost a week... I will wait until all the bad symptoms
return and see if they go at a lower dose. I'll keep you posted.

My usual c.t. 'period' is just that- 1 week in 4! Big Grin

B.

off pm for a whole week?

Progress Update.

Right side Areola & Nipple are as a single dome shape now with the areola darkening and slowly enlarging and a definite firmness behind it and is protruding more.

Left side is following suit but still lagging a bit.

Kndof wondering if I am already in stage 2...

(04-06-2012, 06:59 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Kndof wondering if I am already in stage 2...

well its a judgment call, there is no hard and fast transition point and the only real purpose it serves is to make you feel good Big Grin, but well done anywayWink

(04-06-2012, 07:24 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(04-06-2012, 06:59 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Kndof wondering if I am already in stage 2...

well its a judgment call, there is no hard and fast transition point and the only real purpose it serves is to make you feel good Big Grin, but well done anywayWink

what would make me happy would be being an A cup already.... :p

(04-06-2012, 07:29 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  what would make me happy would be being an A cup already.... :p

Now you DO sound like diva!!TongueTongueTongueTongue

(05-06-2012, 07:54 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(04-06-2012, 07:29 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  what would make me happy would be being an A cup already.... :p

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(05-06-2012, 04:30 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  
(05-06-2012, 07:54 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  

LOL, Mabie.

Just daydreaming on my part though.Big Grin

Just read up the last few pages of this thread and checked out the stage link. It is an excellent concise summary page. Thanks for the link. For me, way back on weaker herbs like FG, fennel, etc., I never got out of stage 1 despite having some general enlargement. I would say that within 2 months on PM (sorry just don't recall better detail) I was firmly in stage 2. I remember my nipples getting all puffy like the picture and staying that way for a long time. For quite a while, they were ridiculously expanded but the expansion was completely within the nipple. They were like that for at least 18 months, maybe more than two years. They still sometimes take that shape, but usually only when I am overly warm and never as rounded and enlarged as they once were. I have to say that during stage 2, I was less certain about what I was doing to myself, but everything I read when researching told me that stage was temporary so I toughed it out for the couple of years. My wife even told me she wasn't keen on them like that and she was glad when it changed. I am probably still in stage 3, since I don't seem to be having the pushing out of the nipples on top of the breasts as shown in the stage 4 illustration. But that's ok, because I'm fairly sure I don't want clothes-peg nipples anyway and never really did. I have no interest in lactation or nursing, and the appearance of protruding nipples on my own chest doesn't do anything for me sexually or emotionally. When they aren't puffy, I still have relatively masculine nipples which is how I like them. I know, I'm strange. Very very strange.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon