Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it ok to just want them?

At last shared measurement, Isabella weighed in at 40DD

(07-06-2012, 06:49 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  
(07-06-2012, 02:23 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  So...from Etna to Jennifer?
thanks for the idea. That's the avatar now.

Hehe looks good. If I'd known there was gonna be a wave of rpg themed users I would've grabbed Kos-mos.

Ah well, apparently now my goal is to be a goat in plantation clothing.

I shouldn't post this late lmfao

There's always time to change.

(07-06-2012, 07:20 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  I'm not sure, but Isnt Issabelle a C?

Oops, sorry, I forgot Isabelle - how could I do that??Blush). However she has been doing NBE for a lot of years...can't remember exactly how many, but about 10 years I think.

We need to get a consistant male size calculator, because going by the female one, at 37 below, 40 across, and 38 above, I'm considerd to be a 38C-40D, depending on which calculator you use... and I know I'm nowhere near that.

Hi DLE, I just read this post (properly!) I have an awful habit of half reading. I believe every male has a feminine side the same as all women have a macho side. Women do a lot of male things, and no one bats an eyelid when women wear jeans tshirt and trainers. I know your goal is for breasts & not cross dressing as I gave an example of women accepted with there opposite ( being tomboyish ) But like you mentioned, some people can be real two faced and not give a damn, and sly chat behind people's backs. I've had it all my life and I've developed a thick skin to narrow minded idiots. It's very normal that men like breasts and there is nothing wrong with being a male and wanting breasts. If you don't do what you want to do, life will pass you by and you'll have missed out on the things that you desired, if it's what you want to do then go for it. We have one life, one chance. Your family would just think it was normal because they see you day to day, so as you develope and they become noticeable, you may get the odd look but that's about it.

A C cup is quite large, and you would definately need support, a D is also a big difference from a C, Like pansy Mae said a B cup is sufficient say for a guy, because you would be able to get away without some support, but even a B would be noticeable. I know you have your own programme and it seems a good way of doing it slowly. Guys don't have to be TG to want breasts, and usually you will find that guys who are not botherd if they have large boobs they happily go and get a tan, whereas those who desire breasts are more aware and shy away from removing there tops. I have read of many men wanting breasts & they immediately they think it would be right to transition, then they regret it and take there lives, it's a real shame for the loved ones left behind. You know what you want stick to your programme and keep around like minded people. I can't stress how I feel, and I bore myself with my constant moaning. It's not hard to guess there's something wrong because of my shape. I have a partner and to see us together people ethier assume we are lesbians, or I will hear the usual is that a male or female? Yes is that? I'm not a that. Time is passing me by, and it obvious I should be open about myself, it's just some fear I have, and I will do it when I'm comfortable to do it. Don't let social issues bother you, not that you do, but grow the breasts You desire and feel complete. I don't believe anyone is happy if they don't do what there hearts desire them to do. Go for a B, and see how you cope with that, because it is quite large when your walking with a B cup. Who knows? You may want a C if it makes s huge difference to how you feel.

Kell Smile x

(15-06-2012, 10:34 PM)Kell92 Wrote:  Women do a lot of male things, and no one bats an eyelid when women wear jeans tshirt and trainers.

Never could figure out that one-sided bs myself, always makes me mad when I think about it to.

Its A-Ok for a Girl/woman to be a Tomboy and publicly display male traits and wear male clothing, but the minute a male does similar they are Ridiculed, Mocked, and sometimes Physically Attacked (even Murdered) for it.

I'm not going to say more on it as I will go into a rant on it and don't want to right now.

(16-06-2012, 02:38 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(15-06-2012, 10:34 PM)Kell92 Wrote:  Women do a lot of male things, and no one bats an eyelid when women wear jeans tshirt and trainers.

Never could figure out that one-sided bs myself, always makes me mad when I think about it to.

Its A-Ok for a Girl/woman to be a Tomboy and publicly display male traits and wear male clothing, but the minute a male does similar they are Ridiculed, Mocked, and sometimes Physically Attacked (even Murdered) for it.

I'm not going to say more on it as I will go into a rant on it and don't want to right now.

This happens allot,sadly.
though hearing from allot of females that they like what they see when cross dressing(i got allot of compliments and nice comments when i did)
is a satisfying feeling.

But for the OP.
Man.. you only live once, do what ever you want, be happy!(thats something my GF said to me) as long as the people who love you and you love them back,still love you,youd have no worry's.

As for me,well at first i just wanted a A cup. but now. well i dont mind going C.me and my gf also decided that i might take implants in the future(depending on how my natural growth go's).and i probably will be turning 90% female...apart from that part down there.
and there are 3 reasons for that.
1) i hate surgery! and i dont like losing body parts :S
2)my gf wants me to keep it,and im all fine with that.no one but she will see it anyways.
3)hell i dont mind being a Tranny,shemale or what ever you call it.
i just like having it. the rest of my body,well not so fond of it.

just do what you like,want.just make your self happy.thats all that counts.

(sorry for my strange grammar)

Yep! It's crap being a bloke. AND, they look better in OUR clothes than WE do! Huh

B.

(16-06-2012, 11:26 AM)bryony Wrote:  

Yep! It's crap being a bloke. AND, they look better in OUR clothes than WE do! Huh

B.

I think its time for everyone to have the same fashion freedom - male or female. I like to wear womans clothes whenever I can, although I usually just wear plain blouses and jeans. I think that whatever you want to do, or wear (growing breasts or dressing in a feminine way) should be up to the individual.

I too am growing my breasts but have no desire to transition all the way. I'm just starting to grow my breasts and would like a b/c cup with large pointy nipples. Just have to see if they grow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon