Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it ok to just want them?

(16-06-2012, 11:26 AM)bryony Wrote:  Yep! It's crap being a bloke. AND, they look better in OUR clothes than WE do! Huh

B.

Dunno if i'd classify it as "Crap" but us guys do get the short end of the stick on far to much.

(16-06-2012, 11:37 PM)colokid Wrote:  I think its time for everyone to have the same fashion freedom - male or female. I like to wear womans clothes whenever I can, although I usually just wear plain blouses and jeans. I think that whatever you want to do, or wear (growing breasts or dressing in a feminine way) should be up to the individual.

Yep, if you ask me, if you aren't hurting someone else you should be left alone to do whatever you want.

(16-06-2012, 11:53 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(16-06-2012, 11:26 AM)bryony Wrote:  Yep! It's crap being a bloke. AND, they look better in OUR clothes than WE do! Huh

B.

Dunno if i'd classify it as "Crap" but us guys do get the short end of the stick on far to much.

That just sounds like rephrasing to me Big Grin

B.

(17-06-2012, 12:10 AM)bryony Wrote:  

B.

B.

I don't know if I'd classify it as rephrasing, but rather semantics . Big Grin

I made a funny.

Heh,he,heh:Smilet

(17-06-2012, 12:17 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(17-06-2012, 12:10 AM)bryony Wrote:  

B.

B.

I don't know if I'd classify it as rephrasing, but rather semantics . Big Grin

I made a funny.

Ok, ok, ok, Clarification, What = Crap is the BS that our so-called "Modern Civilized Society" Imposes on everyone.

(17-06-2012, 07:18 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Ok, ok, ok, Clarification, What = Crap is the BS that our so-called "Modern Civilized Society" Imposes on everyone.

Fortunately, the opinions of "normal" people only matter as much as you choose to let them. People that are that judgemental are a waste of your time anyways.

It's BS though, I agree. A lot of things are that way with modern society.

(17-06-2012, 07:25 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  It's BS though, I agree. A lot of things are that way with modern society.

To much is IMHO.

Reading this thread today put a smile on my face.

lol...I was scared of anything more than A cups. Too funny. Smile

B.

(16-06-2012, 11:37 PM)colokid Wrote:  I think its time for everyone to have the same fashion freedom - male or female. I like to wear womans clothes whenever I can, although I usually just wear plain blouses and jeans. I think that whatever you want to do, or wear (growing breasts or dressing in a feminine way) should be up to the individual.

Yep, if you ask me, if you aren't hurting someone else you should be left alone to do whatever you want.

ABSOBUTTFUCKINGLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

(07-06-2012, 02:23 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(07-06-2012, 01:54 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Thanks xxd. Its good to hear. My goal is a mid to large c. Enough to be able to show off, without hurting myself.

So...from Etna to Jennifer?

lol, but yeah a pair of c cups, even a small C will be impossible to hide in most situations. They would scare the hell out of me, personally I don't want much more than an A. But to each their own, if I thought I was remotely passable I'd want Cs too ;p

Actually, before taking PM my answer would be more like yours....while, having been on it awhile, I'm fine with concealing smaller ones. It's one crazy root.
I don't know, I used one of the measuring programs posted here last summer and it said I'm a D cup!! I look down at them and say, "WHERE???" They look like A's to me!!

And, you ARE VERY passable!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon