Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are these adverse side-effects from NBE possible?

(28-06-2012, 01:47 AM)waeg123 Wrote:  
(15-06-2012, 01:58 PM)sfem Wrote:  I think the reason you aren't having any luck researching those questions is that there isn't any authoritative data out there about it. Just lots of speculation and guesswork. It isn't known. The folks I have read postings from who think they know always have a mixed bag of factors not taken into account. And of course all such accounts lack sufficient population size to mean very much. Nonetheless, the propositions have the possibility of being correct. The other factors such as age, genetics, diet, lifestyle, perspective, etc. may or may not be significant. Now if you wanted to know how it affects rodents, you'd have better luck. Much more research has been done on them. If you were a mouse, we could sort you out in a hurry. Smile

So the answer is, most definitely maybe. Sorry.

Ok, well it's not like NBE or HRT will make someone permanently and irreversibly sterile, right? Isn't it possible to conceive after stopping it for a while? Also, I assume that giving you more information about me (like diet and lifestyle) wouldn't help you answer, right? But I'll say that I'm 17 years old.

I took pm in.January within.a.month I was ejaculating but was clearer (signs.of.sterile) could barely get it up had no sex desire or drive and penis shrunk 3/4 of an inch pm is very powerful I recommend low doses adding.all.the others may impact harder as well pm.will be plenty enough

(28-06-2012, 12:57 PM)bryony Wrote:  Didn't we go through all this last February?

in http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10876 ?

I thought I recalled answering most of the same questions then...

I'm getting the opinion that this is turning into a major wind-up where a young guy at college is mocking this group and having a good laugh with his friends... either that, or you have serious memory loss bordering on Alzheimers.

Lastly, I'm finding it a bit hard to take you seriously, if, on the one hand, you want to grow breasts but you "might want to grow a beard someday". If you are that confused, you should see a gender counsellor.

B.

Well, the questions about sterility weren't really addressed there. I'm not mocking anyone or trolling. Everything I'm saying is completely serious.

And yes, that is true. I don't feel very strongly about having a beard, but that's how I feel. I'm transgender. I'm planning on seeing a gender therapist, but I can't right now.

(28-06-2012, 03:58 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Bryony, I totally agree with you.sounds fishy to me. has anyone else noticed that in the thread from February he states that he is 18,now he says he is 17. Must be nice to get younger instead of older HU!
Diva Chick 32....

The reason I did that was because another forum I used (that's somewhat related to this) had a rule that you had to be 18 to post on there. I looked but didn't see that here, but I just wanted to make sure by saying I was 18 instead of 17. Then after I posted that I saw a post by some guy who said he was 13, so I new that there was no rule like that here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon