Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca with PM

(28-07-2012, 02:40 PM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  And I could wonder if people using pm are naive enough to believe only.one product will work effectively I mention ainterolherbs as much as.Natureday am I for their Co as well?

I think either myself or someone else has made the point that if there was a universal regime for everyone to succeed with NBE there wouldn't be much discussion on these forums. I don't doubt there are a variety of products and combinations of products to succeed with NBE. However, I think it's common for members to want to know how and why a particular product or regime is more successful than another.

(28-07-2012, 02:40 PM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  You're wrong on you.analysis as well. Here's the difference sir PM is more effective yes for feminizing the body and mind Natureday is.more effective for.rapid growth of.breast tissue. I read a lot of people who get off pm and their breasts lose shape and.volume Natureday is permanent and develops.tissue very effectively.and fast. I take pm.for the effects of giving me.softer skin features and fat redistribution hair and nails I take Natureday cause I.have growth in a few weeks what some of.those on.pm get in 4 months

I think a problem with saying Natureday or any other product is more effective for rapid growth is the limitations of the body to grow breasts. It takes time to grow breasts and finding a very effective NBE regime won't kick the body into high gear for growing breasts. The body has its own speed for growing new breast tissue.

I've said the same thing with one of Ainterol's new pm products.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11856

(28-07-2012, 02:40 PM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  please do your research on the entirety of.a product and testimonials and.others experiences and.not.just looking at ingredients and use that to.chastise another

I don't think bryony's inquiry about Natureday's ingredients should so readily be dismissed. If all of the primary ingredients in Natureday's products are weaker than pm's, I think that's certainly raises a good question as to how Natureday can be just as effective or more effective than pm. This would be an extreme example, but if the main ingredient to a supposed NBE product was testosterone or water, I would certainly have questions about the validity of such a product for growing breasts.

(28-07-2012, 02:40 PM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  Both products work incredibly.well.difference one is directly effective.on.breasts and.breasts alone while.another effects the body's actual.body chemistry and system.as a whole

I'm not following you here. To grow breasts whether it by pm or Natureday would require altering the body's chemistry. I'm not a biochemist major, but if I recall correctly, the body grows tissue and such through a process of chemical reactions in the cells.

Are you referring to the topical appliance of Natureday to the breasts? If so, that has been a topic of debate not just with Natureday products but also Ainterol's. I think it was a few weeks ago Byrony posted a link to a scientific article that suggested pm is most effective when it has been processed by the liver.

I don't mean this in a derogatory sense, but what independent research have you done on Natureday?

Yes topical and I'd.like.to.know.how.its more effective.through.liver when.you.get about 20% of a capsule after going through all.organs before.it.hits.the blood stream.and cells. Not arguing.just curious

(28-07-2012, 08:30 PM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  Yes topical and I'd.like.to.know.how.its more effective.through.liver when.you.get about 20% of a capsule after going through all.organs before.it.hits.the blood stream.and cells. Not arguing.just curious

Here's the post I mentioned earlier about pm being more effective via processed by the liver. (I hope you don't mind me referencing one of your posts like this Bryony.)

(18-06-2012, 11:39 AM)bryony Wrote:  There is a lot of doubt over the efficacy of PM cream

Firstly, when deoxymiroestrol is exposed to the oxygen in air, it is converted to miroestrol, and deoxymiroestrol is considered to be the active ingredient - so anything your rub in will get converted to the weaker, possibly even ineffective, miroestrol.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10691701

Secondly, and more importantly, phytoestrogens seem to need to be processed in the liver in order to be effective.

Long and untidy URL pointing to a PDF

(NB HepG2 is an established culture of liver cells)

(I have seen it proposed in this forum that the liver processes miroestrol into deoxymiroestrol, but could not find a paper that explicitly says this)

Hope this is useful...

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon