Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noticing my breasts more

(10-02-2013, 09:06 PM)Abigail Croft Wrote:  I too am starting to experience the seat belt and arm brushing against my boobs but also find it impossible to lay on my stomach anymore as my nipples or budding causes pain like laying with two walnuts pressing into you. Most difficult as a life long stomach sleeper! Huh

I've always preferred to sleep on my side rather than my stomach, even before starting NBE. Even without factoring in NBE, I don't like laying on my stomach because it strains my neck and my breathing becomes shallow. When I switch sides, I have to be careful to not bruise my budding breasts, but otherwise that seems to be the most natural position for me.

(10-02-2013, 09:06 PM)Abigail Croft Wrote:  I too am starting to experience the seat belt and arm brushing against my boobs but also find it impossible to lay on my stomach anymore as my nipples or budding causes pain like laying with two walnuts pressing into you. Most difficult as a life long stomach sleeper! Huh

Been there, done that...!
I always used to sleep on my front but it got too uncomfortable and then eventually I realised that although I now lay on my side to go off to sleep, I nearly always wake laying on my back.
However as they have grown and the 'walnuts' have enlarged and spread out, laying on my front has become possible again but the habit is now broken.

I actually never cared for sleeping on my front, never been able to explain why either.

(11-02-2013, 11:22 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  I actually never cared for sleeping on my front, never been able to explain why either.

I've always been a side sleeper myself.

I'm a pillow hugger and haven't had a problem yet. However, I'm about to change my regimen to PM Tongue

(21-02-2013, 07:15 AM)Circeena Wrote:  I'm a pillow hugger and haven't had a problem yet. However, I'm about to change my regimen to PM Tongue

I think after you've spent some time on pm you'll no longer find it so comfortable sleep on your stomach anymore. Big Grin

Sleeping belly down gets ok again after you get growth of the areas on the sides and top of the boob as well as the center and bottom. Of course, this assumes a sleeping surface that isn't too hard to start with.

I love my waterbed!! Big Grin Any position is possible, but I still prefer on my side. That way, my wife and I can cuddle, and my little "twins" can cuddle as well. Everybody's happy. Seriously, though, I've had nothing but a waterbed since 1978, and it has made my back problems nearly non-existant. And it helps so much in easing the pain when I do something stupid outside of bed. Next to marrying my wife, maybe the best choice I ever made.

I noticed last night when I laid on my right side my left breast was laying on the right one. Big Grin

Today when I bent down to tie my shoes (I was sitting on a chair), I felt my right breast brush up against my right leg. Fortunately I wasn't moving at a fast speed, otherwise I would have probably felt some pain from the impact. It seems like this is just another example of having to be careful to ensure my breasts don't bump into anything.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon