Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noticing my breasts more

Mine seem to fluctuate to some degree from day to day, and even by time of day lol..

Sometimes I'll be like wow they are coming along, and then later I'm like what the hell!

Oh well lol

Just lately, reaching across my body involves quite a bit of squashing...

B.

Over the last few days I've had moments where my areolas were partially sensitive to the cotton shirts I wear. I know I mentioned before that my nipples seem to be protruding more than usual. I'm suspecting that the blessed thistle is responsible for this. Any thoughts?

(21-05-2014, 12:09 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Over the last few days I've had moments where my areolas were partially sensitive to the cotton shirts I wear. I know I mentioned before that my nipples seem to be protruding more than usual. I'm suspecting that the blessed thistle is responsible for this. Any thoughts?

I don't have any thoughts on the blessed thistle, just adding that my nipples have been uber sensitive lately as well, are slightly larger than previously, always protruding and when I play with them I get some tingling elsewhere! Wink

I also "feel" them brush my arm when reaching across my body. Big Grin

not as advanced in growth as you ladies , but with almost constant erect nipples i find in morning while having my cuppa my arms brushing across nipples. and as i sleep on my side i find the breasts are squashed together and if it is warm there is sweat between the 2 boobies. i often sleep on my stomach but haven't experienced pain in boobies yet. to date i have never experienced boobie pain ( growth spurt ) many have experienced Sad

Someone now manufactures a body pillow with cavities for breasts, belly, face, and/or naughty bits. They also have a massage table and an inflatable raft. Other companies have breast pillows for side-sleepers.

OMG... Bout time. I am just getting to the point of trying to figure out how to change from stomach sleeping to side sleeping. Great catch Candace.

I just received my ComfyBreasts pillow. I haven't had a chance to try it out because the instant I unwrapped it my cat attacked it and then fell asleep on it.

You know how some companies use discreet packaging? These guys are the opposite. The words "ComfyBreasts" are on the box in four places, and there are pictures of the product and the product being used by a naked woman. I am so glad that it was just left at my door and I didn't have to sign for it.

Let us know how that works for ya. I have been looking at it since first posted here.

It works well. I just had to make sure that everything below the collarbone was over the cavity. I was surprised at how that tiny bit of breast tissue up there didn't like sustained pressure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon