Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SP for a month... look like anything to you guys?

thanks for the input! I really appreciate all the advice and openness on this forum. PM came and I've been taking it for a couple days now, so if nothing else, puffiness or not these pics can serve as a good bench mark for progress later on. I understand it can be different for everyone, but about how long should I expect to wait before feeling the tingling etc. so I know how to tweak the dosage? I don't wanna jump the gun and mess with anything until I know it needs it.

(16-08-2012, 06:11 PM)blackhawk Wrote:  thanks for the input! I really appreciate all the advice and openness on this forum. PM came and I've been taking it for a couple days now, so if nothing else, puffiness or not these pics can serve as a good bench mark for progress later on. I understand it can be different for everyone, but about how long should I expect to wait before feeling the tingling etc. so I know how to tweak the dosage? I don't wanna jump the gun and mess with anything until I know it needs it.

What dose are you taking for the pm right now?

I would say after a month or two of taking pm at around 2,000mg you should be feeling some tingling or soreness.

I have just been taking two of the ainterol 500mg, one in the morning and one in the evening. Planned on doing that for the first week and upping the dosage to either 2000 or 2500 after.

I started at 1000 in December and have slowly ramped it up, doing 1500, then 2000, and for the past few months I've been doing 2500, which seems to be the sweet spot for me.
1500mg in the morning
1000mg at bedtime + 320mg SP extract

On weekends I occasionally skip the morning dose (sometimes accidentally, sometimes intentionally) which throws in a little variation. I can almost fill a B-cup. Still in stage 3.

(16-08-2012, 06:56 PM)blackhawk Wrote:  I have just been taking two of the ainterol 500mg, one in the morning and one in the evening. Planned on doing that for the first week and upping the dosage to either 2000 or 2500 after.

How are things going for you? Have you decided what dosage you're going to go up to?

right now I'm up to 2000 (2 in the morning and 2 before bed). I was hoping to stay here for a while and see what happens as I'd like to stay around the lower end of the most effective dose, but I'm thinking I may have to go up a little more before it's over. No changes yet, but then again hasn't quite been two weeks yet either. I may go up to 2500 at the start of next week but I'm not sure yet, that's why I was asking how long I should wait before I know to go up on the dose or stay put.

(23-08-2012, 05:20 AM)blackhawk Wrote:  No changes yet, but then again hasn't quite been two weeks yet either.

You are about 10-12weeks short of needing to change the dose. A few lucky people gets the start of growing pains at around a couple of months from starting PM but for many it can be 3 or 4 MONTHS or even longer. I've never heard of anyone getting other than fat movement starting after only a couple of weeks.

yea that's about what I expected. No rush though, I got nothin but time...

(23-08-2012, 07:36 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I've never heard of anyone getting other than fat movement starting after only a couple of weeks.

Then you must have forgotten about my experience, eh?
Even though I am an exception here in that my progress was very fast,
I still think my experience should at least tell you that such progress is
possible.

So i'm out of SP but still on the the PM... it's been about a month now on the PM, so should I restock on the SP and continue or should the PM be enough by itself??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon