Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shifting of awareness

(20-08-2012, 02:56 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(19-08-2012, 11:41 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(19-08-2012, 05:42 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Maybe if you were very short, people would notice more. Tongue

6'0 is my height. How short is very short?

Short enough that a given person would be looking down at your chest.

I'm 5'9 or so, so I guess shorter than this? lol

So if we met in person I would be looking down at your chest? Big Grin

If you knew what to look for, I'm sure you'd notice.

That's the thing though, most people aren't looking. Men have little interest in another man's chest....and I think women focus more on the face.

Plus I don't wear tshirts much anymore. It's a variety of factors as usual, I suppose.

I still think for us, looking down on them provides some level of awareness that others just don't see.

When I strip down for a shower, I still do a double take lol

edit- Maybe people don't notice that they notice....today at college, two women in admissions both referred to me as "she".

"What's she trying to do?"
"She's trying to add this and drop this"

I mean sure I shaved today, but both were staring at my schedule, with my very male name printed on it. Anyway, neither seemed to even realize they said it. Makes me wonder if I'm putting off some femmed up pheromones or something.

It's kind of nice though, older women are pretty nice to me lately, aside from referring to me as a female, which I don't really mind lmao

Are you wearing blouses now instead of t-shirts?

I would probably have to do major overhauls to my appearance and wardrobe before anyone starts calling me "she." The only things I have going for me is NBE and lasering off my facial hair.

(20-08-2012, 03:49 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Are you wearing blouses now instead of t-shirts?

Nah, just loose jeans with a button up shirt. And my dirty vans.

Pretty male clothes imo. I do have long hair though, and I got called ma'am alot over the phone a lot before any NBE.

I guess you were lucky enough to miss when I boldly posted a pic in makeup lol, I then came to my senses and took it down. I'm not sure if I'm attractive or it's just the effect of hormones on my thinking. Depending on the day, I think "maybe I could pass" or "my god I'd be a monster".

Meh, at least it's a nice feeling half the time. I suppose my insecurities remain regardless of my hormone levels.

(20-08-2012, 04:27 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Pretty male clothes imo. I do have long hair though, and I got called ma'am alot over the phone a lot before any NBE.

This was before I started NBE, but when I've been in public showers I've been teased that I wash my hair like a girl. I didn't have long hair at the time either. This teasing didn't bother me but I wasn't aware there's a masculine/feminine way of washing your hair.

(20-08-2012, 06:37 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I wasn't aware there's a masculine/feminine way of washing your hair.

Nither was I....Dodgy

I'm not sure I have heard of anything sillier than trying to assign gender to hair washing.

Given the amount of hair that I DON'T have, I can only wash mine in a masculine way!!Big GrinBig Grin

I definitely agree with that its a perspective factor. When I started dating my gf my biggest fear was she'd not like me when I took my shirt off cause of my breasts (aa cup still, full though Smile ) and she didn't notice, i began my NBE again earlier this year which have gained fullness not shape but noticed my chest hangs or gains cleavage on the side much more then before and assumed she'd notice, again nothing. So I'm just easing my way into i assume the point of no return till my chest rounds out to breasts and protrudes. I just want a full a cup, something small to play with, but small to be ok with in public. I do want kids and i do want to teach them to swim and such and would like something to play with but something they wouldn't have to hear the ridicule of others like "your dad has tits" and such lol. I wouldnt care but i know kids are affected by that. In the end who knows but others have not noticed it by any means, even though when i look in the mirror i see it, i see the tissue growing along the sides where the lines have formed and if i cup my chest you can see the lines where the tissue folds when lifted. I LOVE IT. But others yet to see what i see, i hope to wear shirts and look like Dargon i love the small shape in his pics and its inspiring, even though i'd realistically love to be more like Cheryl Smile

(22-08-2012, 06:06 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Given the amount of hair that I DON'T have, I can only wash mine in a masculine way!!Big GrinBig Grin

Maybe it's not how I wash my hair, but how I rinse out the shampoo is what was considered to be feminine.Dodgy

I never had an excess of hair on my head for most of my life, but when I rinse my hair, I tilt my head downwards so I'm looking at the floor of the tub. If I'm not mistaken, this is the same way women get their hair rinsed in a sink at a hair salon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon