Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My routine / results / thoughts on PM/SP/etc

Hi Girls, it's been so long since I checked in. Just thought I'd say hi

Howdy!

Robin, what dosage of everything are you currently taking? I am taking PM, SP, and Fengeek. I wanted to add Maca also. I think I am currently taking too low a dose of everything.

(12-05-2015, 01:49 AM)robin_beales Wrote:  Hi Girls, it's been so long since I checked in. Just thought I'd say hi
----------------------------------------------
Hi Robin, it is so good to see you back. Smile POM

Robin,
I just wanted you to know what an inspiration this thread is to me. I'll be 42 in a few months and didn't pursue anything because I didn't think my body would respond well enough (to my liking anyway) to prescriptions, much less herbals. I've also been postponing to get some of my weight off (I'm hovering around 200 and my male build ideal is somewhere around 175 at 5'11").

I've had a bottle of PM for months and, but anxiety just hit me hard this week and decided I had to see if it would calm me down. I worried about it for all the reasons above. Worried that I should take an antiandrogen with it and then I found your thread. Low and below, my chiropractor has had me on SP for over a year for other reasons. Looks like I just need to amp up my dosing.

You've given me hope Robin. Thank you.

Katie

(12-05-2015, 01:49 AM)robin_beales Wrote:  Hi Girls, it's been so long since I checked in. Just thought I'd say hi
You are a very beautiful girl!

hi Robin, was just wondering where you disappeared to just the other day. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon