Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My routine / results / thoughts on PM/SP/etc

(03-04-2013, 06:47 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  
(03-04-2013, 08:59 AM)robin_beales Wrote:  I am REALLY convinced that the secret to effective PM usage is keeping the SP going ALL the time, and cycling the PM as if it were my girl cycle --- three weeks on, one week off, repeat.
I wonder if anyone else has had the same opinion --- while I think PM is a miracle herb, I think the SP augments the body chemistry in a way to allow the PM to be most effective.

I sooo want the results that you've attained... but I don't know if I could do the cycling. I was off PM for just a couple days last weekend and by the third day, I noticed I became quite irritable. It does seem logical that cycling would be a good thing, but a week of self induced irritability doesn't sound good for me or the family. Now that I'm back on it, my mood seems to have lightened and my patience returned. I was very skeptical about mental rewiring when I first heard about it so I can hardly believe it's just psychological. And seeing your results Robin, I want to be more disciplined about using SP. Do you cycle that too or are you always taking that?

Heart 

(03-04-2013, 12:49 PM)sfem Wrote:  Beautiful as always Robin. I love the striped top, great with your skin tone.

ThanQ much Big Grin U r so sweet xoxo
Heart 

(03-04-2013, 03:46 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  You're looking very nice Robin. SmileSmile

ThanQ sweetie, hope all is well w you. I am so ready for spring!! Cute fashions this year --- lots of pastels! Yayyeeee
Heart 

(03-04-2013, 05:34 PM)CRenee7855 Wrote:  Simply beautiful Robin! Inside and out. You have made such a huge progress and I love reading your posts. I'm so glad I read your thread. I LOVE how simple your program is and mine is so close to it! I think I will definitely do 3 on 1 off with the PM ( starting next Tuesday when Aunt Flo is done torturing me) and take my SP and EPO all month. I also will taking Maca to increase my curves- looking like Olive Oil sucks- a d wanted to see if you cycle that as well?

Awwww <3 U r 2 sweet!!! Hi Carrie --- I did not cycle Maca or SP --- only the PM. Thank you so much for the nice comments Smile you made my night
Heart 

(03-04-2013, 06:05 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(03-04-2013, 08:59 AM)robin_beales Wrote:  I am REALLY convinced that the secret to effective PM usage is keeping the SP going ALL the time, and cycling the PM as if it were my girl cycle --- three weeks on, one week off, repeat.
I wonder if anyone else has had the same opinion --- while I think PM is a miracle herb, I think the SP augments the body chemistry in a way to allow the PM to be most effective.

Lovely pic, Robin, well done!Smile

I'm not sure about cycling as such but I am pretty convinced that varying the dose up and down adds something, I've said several times that I think my body responds to the change in dose rather than the actual amount ingested.

As for SP, that did absolutely nothing for me one way or the other, but I think that the older you are the less it is needed.

Thank you on the pic --- long LONG road to get there but I am happy -- very happy.
I think you may be on to it --- I bet the 1 week off gives the body a chance to rest, cycle all the hormones, and then a fresh flush of hormones arrives as the body awaits them --- something along those lines, because THAT is how it FEELS to me --- I get anxious when I am off the PM, and by the end of the week I count the days/hours before I take it again. I feel so WHOLE on day 1 of the new cycle and I can actually FEEL the impact emotionally and physically. I think what the SP does is just quash and subdue ANY testosterone in my system -- each and every day, always.
Hence the body has no chance to flush with male hormones, but I can feel a physical and emotional craving and then ---- ahhhhhhh --- I am whole again.
Sorry for the babble BUt that IS how it feels.
Thanks for the insights, baby XOXO
Heart 

(03-04-2013, 06:31 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(03-04-2013, 03:46 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  You're looking very nice Robin. SmileSmile

Agreed!

MUAH!!!!! <3 ThanQ babygirl XOXO
Heart 

(03-04-2013, 06:54 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  
(03-04-2013, 06:47 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  

I sooo want the results that you've attained... but I don't know if I could do the cycling. I was off PM for just a couple days last weekend and by the third day, I noticed I became quite irritable. It does seem logical that cycling would be a good thing, but a week of self induced irritability doesn't sound good for me or the family. Now that I'm back on it, my mood seems to have lightened and my patience returned. I was very skeptical about mental rewiring when I first heard about it so I can hardly believe it's just psychological. And seeing your results Robin, I want to be more disciplined about using SP. Do you cycle that too or are you always taking that?

Thanks Smile
I cycle ONLY the PM, but am unrelenting with the SP --- never giving my body a chance to have a flush of testosterone is important. It is daily. PM is 3 weeks on, 1 week off.

Robin,
Sorry I've just realised that I forgot to mention one thing, I think that it is potentially not a good thing to drop PM completely for a full week. For me, a week to 10 days is long enough to be able to physically see volume loss as fat migrates away, and if you think about it a GG never actually stops E production, it just drops to a relatively low level for a time. On that basis I drop to 2 x500mg per day for about 4 or 5 days then ramp up quickly to 6 x500mg a day for 2 or 3 days and then drop to 3 or 4 x500mg for the next 3 weeks or so ( doses spread through the day not all in one go!).

(04-04-2013, 06:22 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Robin,
Sorry I've just realised that I forgot to mention one thing, I think that it is potentially not a good thing to drop PM completely for a full week. For me, a week to 10 days is long enough to be able to physically see volume loss as fat migrates away, and if you think about it a GG never actually stops E production, it just drops to a relatively low level for a time. On that basis I drop to 2 x500mg per day for about 4 or 5 days then ramp up quickly to 6 x500mg a day for 2 or 3 days and then drop to 3 or 4 x500mg for the next 3 weeks or so ( doses spread through the day not all in one go!).

This sounds pretty good to me!

(04-04-2013, 06:22 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Robin,

Hi Pansy-Mae,

I think you may be on to something here ---- that, while we both seem to agree that some form of "cycling" is useful --- it may make sense to NOT drop to ZERO on the PM, and perhaps I should just use a lower dosage (500mg/day) and slightly shorter timeframe (4-5 days?) for the "down-cycle" of the routine.
I will try it, for a few reasons: (1) I hate being OFF the PM near the end of my down-cycle week --- I crave it. (2) I do notice, occasionally, that my breasts "deflate" every-so-slightly near the end of my down-cycle.

Also, as I said in earlier posts, I am now lactating (which I LOVE to know and experience --- it is a womanhood kinda thing for me Smile ) and on my down-cycle it is less evident and/or thicker flow.

Thanks for your insights. BTW I love you icon, totally cute bikini top --- work it, girlie!!! xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon