Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My routine / results / thoughts on PM/SP/etc

hi Ribin

during those early high dosage PM did you ever experience testicles pain?

(08-04-2013, 12:07 AM)andielee Wrote:  hi Ribin

andielee,
I know you aren't asking me but may I say, testicular pain is definitely something I experience. When I'm on PM I feel it, when I'm off it goes away. One night early on, the pain was almost more than I could handle. usually is not bad at all but I know the boys are not liking what's going on. I rather enjoy it and hope they shrivel up and disappear ...kind of Smile. I've certainly noticed shrinkage of my testicles - none with the other part though.

Hi Andielee,
Actually, now that you ask, I recall I did experience that but only about 2-3 weeks into the routine (I think) and then it subsided. It was not intense pain, but rather discomfort.
I think the main thing to warn you about is that as the months progress, you will experience your fluids becoming clear and less, and definite shrinkage of the whole package (which for me, anyway, was wonderful. I was small when I started --- 4"---and now, 2 yrs into it, I just have a very little "thingie" --- which is perfect.) This may NOT happen only w PM, but for me I was a religious every-day user of Saw Palmetto, which is a very strong anti-androgen in some of us (in others it apparently has no impact).
For me, the SP plus the PM were a potent mix that did just what I wanted. It took time, and my transition is still underway (and will always be so) but it is all good.
As I think about it too, there is probably something to be said for overall body mass versus dosage. I have weighed anywhere from just under 140lbs at the start, to 115 pounds in the first 6 months (way too skinny for me!) to where I am now, at 126 pounds. So the dosage on me is pretty potent I think. I am not sure if it makes a difference, but it might.
ANyway, LONG WINDED answer to your question BUT yes, I recall testicle pain.
Thanks for asking --- have a great week ahead.
XOXO

(04-04-2013, 05:02 AM)robin_beales Wrote:  
(03-04-2013, 03:46 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  You're looking very nice Robin. SmileSmile

ThanQ sweetie, hope all is well w you. I am so ready for spring!! Cute fashions this year --- lots of pastels! Yayyeeee

I'm doing okay I guess.

Yeah, I'm also ready for spring!

(08-04-2013, 02:24 AM)robin_beales Wrote:  

Hi Andielee,
Actually, now that you ask, I recall I did experience that but only about 2-3 weeks into the routine (I think) and then it subsided. It was not intense pain, but rather discomfort.
I think the main thing to warn you about is that as the months progress, you will experience your fluids becoming clear and less, and definite shrinkage of the whole package (which for me, anyway, was wonderful. I was small when I started --- 4"---and now, 2 yrs into it, I just have a very little "thingie" --- which is perfect.) This may NOT happen only w PM, but for me I was a religious every-day user of Saw Palmetto, which is a very strong anti-androgen in some of us (in others it apparently has no impact).
For me, the SP plus the PM were a potent mix that did just what I wanted. It took time, and my transition is still underway (and will always be so) but it is all good.

With me I've noticed my fluids becoming clearer and lesser in volume. This has happened with me just taking pm without any sp. I think no matter how you do it, any significant feminization of the body will definitely have an effect on the male parts. I don't recall having testicular pain though. Maybe it's because I'm not taking sp? Huh

(04-04-2013, 05:15 AM)robin_beales Wrote:  
(03-04-2013, 06:31 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(03-04-2013, 03:46 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  You're looking very nice Robin. SmileSmile

Agreed!

MUAH!!!!! <3 ThanQ babygirl XOXO

AnytimeCool, oddly your reply put a big grin on my face...Big Grin

I am really happy and proud of you Robin.

AnytimeCool, oddly your reply put a big grin on my face...Big Grin

[/quote]

That is so sweet to say Smile
Glad I can do that --- it makes me feel like I have a special power!! LOL
Hope your week is off to a good start --- mine is going good. I am happy.

(08-04-2013, 06:02 AM)pom19 Wrote:  I am really happy and proud of you Robin.

Thank you so much. Honestly, THAT made me blush. I was always wondering if (1) posting on here and (2) sharing my story was useful to people or just another online narcissistic outlet. I hope the journey can be of use to others, and the learnings can be spread if applicable, and the friendships developed here can form a sisterhood of sorts.
The internet makes us seem like oddities, and yet the REAL us just needs as much love and attention and understanding as anyone or any other group. We cry and fear and hope and dream too.
Thank you for saying that ---- it is humbling to know another sister is proud of me. Thank you. XOXO

Yes, I am proud of you. This is from my heart, that's why the message was so short. I have been talking to my soul mate about you and I think she is impressed too (she is also a great soul). We have always been very open minded about non-traditional communities. We truly believe in live and let live-with respect. Robin, I am also very impressed by your intelligence. The way you write. Words have power, and you can sense its efficacy if you are tuned in. So, it is bunch of characteristics in you that made me to say that. "Constancy of purpose is the first principle of success." And you have demonstrated that. Well done. With Love and Peace.

(10-04-2013, 03:30 AM)robin_beales Wrote:  I was always wondering if (1) posting on here and (2) sharing my story was useful to people or just another online narcissistic outlet. I hope the journey can be of use to others, and the learnings can be spread if applicable, and the friendships developed here can form a sisterhood of sorts.

I've never thought of your posts as being an online narcissistic outlet. I find your posts to be upbeat and inspirational. I think you're a friendly person who is eager to support others with your kind words and useful advice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon