Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shifting of awareness

(24-08-2012, 04:02 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Maybe it's not how I wash my hair, but how I rinse out the shampoo is what was considered to be feminine.Dodgy

I never had an excess of hair on my head for most of my life, but when I rinse my hair, I tilt my head downwards so I'm looking at the floor of the tub. If I'm not mistaken, this is the same way women get their hair rinsed in a sink at a hair salon.

I'm inclined to believe it is more feminine to rinse one's hair by tilting the head back as if looking toward the ceiling with one's back to the shower head. I think that is also how salons typically rinse hair in a sink.

Hey, at least you guys have hair. Mine went away a long time ago and never came back. Tongue

The reply is probably a bit late but SarahSchilling wrote:

Quote:I think it has a lot to do with the angle in which we view them. The top down view makes it very easy to see changes, but from the view of others, looking ahead at someone, they don't stand out as much.

I agree, I look down at my chest and see the development, but when I look straight in a mirror, there is shape, but no projection. I guess there's nothing for people to see. My nipples have been commented on, when its been cold, but that's about it.

Flamesabers wrote:

Quote:I never had an excess of hair on my head for most of my life, but when I rinse my hair, I tilt my head downwards so I'm looking at the floor of the tub. If I'm not mistaken, this is the same way women get their hair rinsed in a sink at a hair salon

That's certainly the way my wife does her hair.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon