Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Abi Drew's plan

I think I have a hunch on who it could be, considering not too long ago I took up for you in a thread. I'm not sure if it's related but it is the only thing that makes sense right now. Either way someone has a lot of time on their hands. I wish I had that much free time that I could go after someone on a message board ;p

OMG. Well. THAT was interesting! First Nikkikkioid (my pet name for my just-older sister) decides to make contact the other day, then JONATHAN (old church friend) tonight! LOL... THAT made me nervous! Thought I'd gotten married! LOL! Like the creature I'd pretended to be would have EVER gotten out of his shell enough for that... I mean... He kinda WAS his shell! Turned out OK though... But OMG! Still having a good laugh at his first thoughts! MARRIED! Maybe someday, now, but to a man! As a woman! ROFLMAO.... Ohhhhhh man. Can't Breathe!

Abi,
This sounds like something that puzzled me quite abit but I eventually I cracked it! See my post and pictures http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9317&pid=62965#pid62965

Basically its because a male rib cage tapers down, so as the boobs grow out the nipples move down, so where we measure across them moves down the rib cage taper and the underbust measurement actually reduces irrespective of anything else.

Pansy Mae

(10-09-2013, 09:50 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  OK... Something else very strange just happened. I could've sworn that my underbust couldn't possibly get any tinier, yet I just measured again because my 32 band bras weren't digging in any longer... They're actually getting really quite comfy and at first I suspected I needed new bras... And I probably do cuz the underwires are starting to dig in... Which tells me it's time to go up a cup... But the loss of elasticity I thought was happening? Apparently not.

It's VERY VERY strange but I seem to have lost some more underbust. It's now literally like 31.5" or 80 cm.

My shoulders are still just as big though so I actually need to go up a cup size and down a band size on my end goal size. 32DD! Yikes!

(12-09-2013, 06:26 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Abi,
This sounds like something that puzzled me quite abit but I eventually I cracked it! See my post and pictures http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9317&pid=62965#pid62965

Basically its because a male rib cage tapers down, so as the boobs grow out the nipples move down, so where we measure across them moves down the rib cage taper and the underbust measurement actually reduces irrespective of anything else.

Pansy Mae

Huh. I suppose that COULD explain it if it continues happening... But I'm really not that big yet for my nipples to start dropping at all? And my taper while there and definitely sharper than most girls isn't quite nearly as sharp as yours. I never honestly looked at your pics before... OMG you have a strong taper!

Hmmm... I wonder... I'm skeletal right now. Really. Could it be that part of what gives most men that really REALLY strong taper isn't actually the skeleton but the musculature in the upper chest and around the shoulders? I've never been very muscular there... You could say I'm WORSE than a girl! Wink

Yeah... Look at my recent pics again and lets see if you still think that?

The ever-present flouride controversy seems to be gaining momentum again recently so here's my thoughts regarding flouride...

Avoid it.

The anti-cavity links are poor at best with the only studies done that are favorable indicating at best a 40% reduction in cavities.

Other far more scientifically done studies rather than simply playing with statistics have found that the hardened layer created by TOPICAL flouride is only nanometers thick - thin enough to basically go away as soon as you start chewing even the least solid of foods.

It's largely unknown what flouride in water actually even touches our teeth if it's even sufficient to make THAT thin a layer.

So if you can, use reverse osmosis water only and avoid flouridated toothpastes.

There's actually some indications that flouride can hurt breast development. Maybe even increase cancer risks.

(13-09-2013, 10:21 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  The ever-present flouride controversy seems to be gaining momentum again recently so here's my thoughts regarding flouride...

Avoid it.

The anti-cavity links are poor at best with the only studies done that are favorable indicating at best a 40% reduction in cavities.

Other far more scientifically done studies rather than simply playing with statistics have found that the hardened layer created by TOPICAL flouride is only nanometers thick - thin enough to basically go away as soon as you start chewing even the least solid of foods.

It's largely unknown what flouride in water actually even touches our teeth if it's even sufficient to make THAT thin a layer.

So if you can, use reverse osmosis water only and avoid flouridated toothpastes.

There's actually some indications that flouride can hurt breast development. Maybe even increase cancer risks.

I knew that flouride was not good, but bad for the breasts possibly? There's another good reason to stick to my Tom's! Thanks for that! However, I don't filter my water, let alone use reverse osmosis. Will have to look into that now.

(13-09-2013, 10:28 PM)timarie Wrote:  I knew that flouride was not good, but bad for the breasts possibly? There's another good reason to stick to my Tom's! Thanks for that! However, I don't filter my water, let alone use reverse osmosis. Will have to look into that now.

Yeah. It's not cheap but jeeeze. Drinking water is just getting less and less safe no matter what the government or our water companies try telling us.

The best I can find for initial investment seems to be around 150-200 dollars, at least as far as low cost is concerned. But none of those filter systems have very good reviews. It's looking like the least expensive GOOD filters have an initial investment of around 300 dollars.

And you have to replace at least 2 filter stages every so often as well.

EDIT: Note this is mainly for USA... I haven't done sufficient research of other countries water supplies. But the US supply is horridly contaminated. Even the BEST city filtration systems are still awful. Largely because of federally mandated flouridation... Get rid of the flouride and some areas are actually pretty decent.

EDIT 2: And I should place a disclaimer that links to breast issues are as yet still circumstantial... But the way I see it, with such a clearly overstated benefit and more likely lack of any and so many possible problems, INCLUDING even just circumstantial links to breast problems? Why the heck take the risks?

(13-09-2013, 11:50 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(13-09-2013, 10:28 PM)timarie Wrote:  I knew that flouride was not good, but bad for the breasts possibly? There's another good reason to stick to my Tom's! Thanks for that! However, I don't filter my water, let alone use reverse osmosis. Will have to look into that now.

Yeah. It's not cheap but jeeeze. Drinking water is just getting less and less safe no matter what the government or our water companies try telling us.

The best I can find for initial investment seems to be around 150-200 dollars, at least as far as low cost is concerned. But none of those filter systems have very good reviews. It's looking like the least expensive GOOD filters have an initial investment of around 300 dollars.

And you have to replace at least 2 filter stages every so often as well.

I use an RODI system for my aquarium water. This outfit has good stuff:
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/bulk-rever...stems.html

Drinking water systems run around $200, so yes they're expensive.
The other issue I have with these systems is that they waste a lot of water... A waste stream of water runs "down the drain" as the purified water runs into your container. I can't recall the ratio, but it's more waste water than purified. The waste water works fine for other purposes.
Cartridge replacement times depend on how bad your water is to begin with. I'm lucky - my water district has exceptional water quality (TDS < 15 ppm). The RODI output is < .5 ppm.

-j

Thanks jami!!

So far then from what I've been seeing the best quality/price seems to be this guy from that site:

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-5-stag...75gpd.html

One other thing!!! If you DO get and use a full RODI system, you will need to buy a mineral ion liquid to dose your water with. Either manually or with an additional filter stage.

Water completely lacking in minerals or extremely deficient has its own potential for health risks. Most notably high potassium loss diuresis and sudden onset hypokalemia from that.

The following is a good way to do it if you wanna go the manual route:

http://www.traceminerals.com/products/li...c-minerals

You can buy the liquid from Swanson's rebranded for less than you can the Trace Minerals Research brand btw.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon