Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Abi Drew's plan

Well, I designed your diet above because for some reason I thought protein shakes were not accessible for you. Now that I know that you DO have access to protein shakes, please do the following (if able):

Take whey protein (as your fast digesting protein) immediately after your workouts, and every day first thing in the morning when you wake. Take casein protein (as your slow digesting protein) when you go to bed every night. Simple as that!

I decided I really need to put this info somewhere more accessible...

My barbell is 30lbs empty and have 2 each of 5lb, 10lb, and 25lb weights so they range in loads from:

Empty = 30lb
2x 5lb = 40lb
2x 10lb = 50lb
2x 5lb + 2x 10lb = 60lb
2x 25lb = 80lb
2x 5lb + 2x 25lb = 90lb
2x 10lb + 2x 25lb = 100lb
2x 5lb + 2x 10lb + 2x 25lb = 110lb

My dumbbells are both 3lbs empty and have 2 each of 2.5lb and 6lb weights so they range in loads from:

Using only one:
Empty = 3lb
2x 2.5lb = 8lb
2x 6lb = 15lb
Full load = 20lb

Using both at once:
Empty = 6lb
4x 2.5lb = 16lb
4x 6lb = 30lb
Full load = 40lb

I'll be officially starting for reals on the exercises and also making other minor tweaks to my overall program and make a big huge update post on Monday NEXT week.

This week is my last week of a cycle so that means next Monday starts a new cycle. Yay... Such totally perfect timing...
Lightbulb 

Hi Abi!
Could you help me solving some questions? I don´t have PCOS. Can I use the SP an anti-adrogen? I saw this correlation in a thread and didn´t understand.
I already use peppermint essential oil (16 drops in 100ml almond oil - 1 drop equals 24 tea cups). I do everyday massage (ok Wink somedays I don´t Shy )
I prefer take a capsule than tea.
What's your opinion about that? You seems to know a lot about NBE!

Success!! Cool

(10-10-2013, 03:19 PM)maaryy Wrote:  Hi Abi!
Could you help me solving some questions? I don´t have PCOS. Can I use the SP an anti-adrogen? I saw this correlation in a thread and didn´t understand.
I already use peppermint essential oil (16 drops in 100ml almond oil - 1 drop equals 24 tea cups). I do everyday massage (ok Wink somedays I don´t Shy )

Success!! Cool

I would suggest not to. Not knowing what you would need an anti-androgen for at all the only thing I would suggest at all for the majority of women would be low dose spearmint. Which you CAN buy in capsules, or you can buy crushed loose leaf or powder and fill your own capsules with a capsule maker. Or just garnish some food with it. Lots of ways to take it besides as a tea.

Thanks for the answer!!Tongue
I´m waiting my results to see if I really need SP or I can stick with the peppermint.

Success!!

(10-10-2013, 03:24 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(10-10-2013, 03:19 PM)maaryy Wrote:  Hi Abi!

Success!! Cool

I would suggest not to. Not knowing what you would need an anti-androgen for at all the only thing I would suggest at all for the majority of women would be low dose spearmint. Which you CAN buy in capsules, or you can buy crushed loose leaf or powder and fill your own capsules with a capsule maker. Or just garnish some food with it. Lots of ways to take it besides as a tea.

(01-09-2013, 08:43 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-09-2013, 07:58 AM)jamixoxo Wrote:  That is cool... I like the idea of the Brazilian cut... I may have to check that out myself! I'd rather have more butt coverage, but it'd be better than the thong gaff... I'm getting tired of my perenium going numb!

Know you will, but keep us posted ( I think those are a good $ deal, too )

-j

Yeah! My partial solution to my other problems of wearing a size 4 women's panty under my gaff also takes care of the thong problem, but yeah. I'm not a fan of thongs either.

Brazilian is OK by me. It's not quite what I'm USED to, but it won't be flossing my butt all day either.

I know of far cheaper gaffs, but they are all thong style only and factory made. These are made by hand, which in itself justifies the cost. Hand made clothing is always more durable and better fashioned than factory made. Even if it's not customized for you specifically.

Hey Abi, did these ever work out for you? I'm thinking about ordering some this weekend...

Thanks,
-j

(11-10-2013, 04:01 AM)jamixoxo Wrote:  Hey Abi, did these ever work out for you? I'm thinking about ordering some this weekend...

Thanks,
-j

Never ended up getting them or even continued talking to the seller. She refused to believe me about my shape being wrong for male shaped underwear and I'm broke now anyways.

Well something I didn't think would ever happen for me happened, I've had a boyfriend for almost a month now. We became sexually intimate a couple weeks ago just about.

I could go on and on but I think I'll spare the details lol. It's amazing though, despite one single issue he is having which I've posted about elsewhere on the forums.

I probably won't be checking in very often anymore, I quite possibly will not ever be quite so active here again, certainly not for a while... Life's just gotten way too busy.

I'm selling Avon, if you want to help me out a bit you can order Avon from my site: http://abidrew.avonrepresentative.com/

As far as my development is concerned, still slow but steady. Maybe all the sex I'm getting will help Wink Tongue

As far as research goes, I'm currently looking strongly at English Hawthorn as a nearly all-inclusive anti-androgen with no negative side effects that I can find. So far the research is strongly in favor... But it's best to try to find something that uses only the leaves and flowers and not the fruit, and it MUST be ENGLISH Hawthorn, Crataegus Laevigata, the lesser hawthorns do not have the most important potent chemical constituent that does the most potent work as an anti-androgen, nor does the fruit of English Hawthorn.

All hawthorns are many degrees of magnitude more potent than spearmint for what spearmint does, however. Which is what originally led me to start investigating the plant further.

Hey Abi! Glad to hear your absence wasn't because of anything bad!

A boyfriend huh? You must be thrilled lol....ah well have fun ;p

And wtf, you always spare the details! That's what I'm interested in. Why do you have to be so classy? LOL

Quote:Well something I didn't think would ever happen for me happened, I've had a boyfriend for almost a month now. We became sexually intimate a couple weeks ago just about.

I could go on and on but I think I'll spare the details lol. It's amazing though, despite one single issue he is having which I've posted about elsewhere on the forums.

OMG I want details!!!! Lol jk I won't make you tell :p

Glad things are going well, cool that you are now an Avon rep! I love their stuff.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon