Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Abi Drew's plan

Where did you find out about the hormonal profile of pig placenta? Do you have any solid info about the hormones (or hormonal precursors) in BO? Do you know if the US requires that all glandulars be basically inert? I know that glandular thyroid supplements can't legally contain any actual animal thyroid hormones unless they're prescription. I don't know what the laws are regarding the other glandulars, but I'm gonna try to look into it.

(29-10-2012, 07:06 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  If pig placenta is E1, what is in BO? All three?

I honestly don't know. I don't think anyone's ever tried to figure it out. Also, it'll vary from pill to pill.

I believe that it is a little bit of all three, but dominantly E2. It also would seem to also contain a certain amount of progestins and testosterone. But it is unclear what exactly those amounts are.

It appears to be enough testosterone that while I was on it I couldn't block all my T.

(29-10-2012, 07:24 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Where did you find out about the hormonal profile of pig placenta?

I don't remember the exact article, but it was off a medical journal article.

(29-10-2012, 07:24 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Do you have any solid info about the hormones (or hormonal precursors) in BO? Do you know if the US requires that all glandulars be basically inert? I know that glandular thyroid supplements can't legally contain any actual animal thyroid hormones unless they're prescription. I don't know what the laws are regarding the other glandulars, but I'm gonna try to look into it.

This I have NO idea about AT ALL. Soz. There's so very little research on either of these things... There's actually a little more on pig placenta once you start digging enough. It's getting the right words put into a search string on a medical journal search that seems to be the trick there. BO is like a black box. We have a rough idea of what it DOES, but we're not at all sure WHY.

It seems to be a rule for placenta to have dominantly E1 with only the exception of equine, which has equine-specific estrogens not found in any other animals... Considering the harm that premarin can do, I don't think I'd want to play with equine estrogens.

I am therefore still at a loss for where to get my animal estrogens. If anyone can think of anything, I'm all ears. Well, symbolically speaking.

The female reproductive cycle is very complex, but for my purposes I am going to concentrate only on estradiol and progesterone for the following analysis.

Estrogen starts to rise on the 3rd day of the cycle, day one being the beginning of menstruation. It peaks around the 14th day, and then sharply declines until it starts rising again on the 17th day. By day 20 estradiol has mostly stabilized at half the peak value until day 25 when it starts to fall in preparation for the next menstruation.

Progesterone starts to rise around day 14 and continues to do so until it peaks around day 22, and then starts to fall in preparation for the next menstruation.

If I were to try to approximate this in my plan, I should be using an absolute minimum dose of estrogens during days 27 to 3, double that dose from days 3 to 8, and then keep doubling my dose every two days until day 14, at which point I'd be quartering it on both the 15th and 16th days. I'd then double it on day 17, then again on day 18, then leave it steady until day 24. Then half it daily until day 27 when we return to minimum. This would be thus: 1 drop of PM from days 27 to 3, 2 drops 3 to 8, 4 - 9 & 10, 8 - 11 & 12, and 16 on 13 and 14. Then I would fourth it on day 15 back to 8, fourth again on day 16 to 2, and then double it on day 17 to 4, then 8 on day 18, and leave it steady until day 24... half it on day 25 to 4, half it on day 26 to 2, half it on day 27 to 1.

Progesterone is much much easier. Since it tends to stay in the body longer than estrogens, it is possible to simply begin dosing at an appropriate amount on day 14 and continue until day 22. Alternatively, I could dose at an 1/8th teaspoon on days 14 & 15, 1/4th tsp on days 16 & 17, 1/2 tsp 18-23, 1/4th tsp days 24 & 25, and 1/8th tsp on 26 and 27. Personally, since I'd be being so exacting with the estrogens, I may as well be with the progesterone. So I'll go with the latter method.

To throw in a bit of a monkey wrench, I'm also strongly considering buying estradiol valerate tablets from a place that is known to be of good quality and VERY CHEAP, but their cc processor is scammy... I'd buy pre-paid cards with JUST enough money on them for my order, then throw them away. I can get these tablets in packs of 56 1mg OR 2mg tablets, maximum suggested dosing is 8mg in a day.

Because of this, I would NOT TAKE IT on my "minimum" days.

So... From day 27 to day 2, NO ESTRADIOL. From day 3 through day 8, 1mg, 2mg on day 9 & 10, 4mg on 11 & 12, 8mg on 13 & 14, 3mg on day 15, 1mg on day 16, 2mg on day 17, and 4mg from days 18 to 24, 2mg on day 25, 1mg on day 26, and back to NONE on day 27.

I have attached a nice little graph of this dosing schedule:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2385]

Compare to:
[Image: MenstrualCycle2_en.svg]

Please note that I actually truncated the progesterone segment by a significant margin. This was simply to avoid having it visually dwarf the other two. I truncated it in order to line up reasonably to the PM dosing. It's actual levels are from 0 to 10 to 20 to 40 and back down. With the COMBINED estrogens, they would actually line up really really well were I to include the estrogens together as just one and leave progesterone at its actual levels. It'd look basically the same as PM to PC on the current chart.

When I say very cheap, following this dosing schedule, I'd be able to get half a years supply of the estradiol valerate for 55 USD not counting shipping and other charges.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So, when are you starting?

(01-11-2012, 08:37 PM)JTX Wrote:  So, when are you starting?

When I get my living expense check from financial aid.

This might be about a week or so. Then it could be as much as two to three more weeks for everything to arrive. As soon as I get my living expense check, I'll order everything, and then do only the PM and PC until the estradiol valerate arrives, which is what is likely to take the longest being from overseas.

ATM I'm pretty much out of EVERYTHING, and this is basically just an amendment to my existing plan. The only thing completely new will be the estradiol valerate, and I'll not be reordering any weight loss stuff. I haven't reached my target, but I don't think the weight loss supplements are doing anything to aid it.

Also new will be the cycling of the E and P. Previously I have just been constant. I have figured out that I am being highly irregular right now with my mental/emotional period and just can't properly measure it anyways. I figure I'll just start the cycle whenever I get the stuff and my body will probably just settle into whatever I put it to.

Not sure how you are going with weight loss, my experiences is kind of too different than everyone else but i'd share it anyways, if it doesn't sound right just ignore me.

It seem to me you have a wider bone structure, to shrink your figure on top of that i would suggest try cut down on both fat and muscles.

To burn fat i use heated water to soak myself through, and i don't ever exercise, which will harden and enlarge my muscle mass, to stay in hot bath water for 5 mins, the energy burned is about equivalent of heavy exercising 20 mins, but don't do it too long since it will drain out your energy and you will faint and drown. don't think of this as an easy way, since it's not, it's hard for anyone to keep themselves in there for 5 mins, it sure doesn't feel easy. all for avoiding excessive muscles, and find the right temperature of your tolerance. Drink a lot of water before bath, so it circulate and detox your body, you will feel way lighter afterward, and drink a lot of water after bath, to refill the dehydration during heat burn.

from your pics your hair are way too short, even girls with that hair cut won't be pretty, let them grow or wear a nice wig. progesterone has promoted hair and nail growth for me, don't know how it worked on you.

a large number of females weren't born with attractive head shapes, that's why they use various hair style to hide their imperfections, check out britney's shaved head, she weren't any better looking than you with no hair, but with hair she's fabulous.

not to be offensive to this pop genius but you see, take away her hair she becomes a man instantly, it's the hair that added her female look, and some makeup.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

this is like my all time fav video of transformation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t8HQQgF6Js

If you want to look like a girl now it's easy with dress up and make up, u can go out there as a girl and start to have fun and be happy. Tho the boy in the video is thinner built with less muscle, so try to move less and have your muscle shrink as much as they can.

hormone adjustment is what we do to make it look good on the inside of the clothing, like when i take off my padded bra i have nothing, in our daily lives we put out a good look out there, while at home we take off our cloth and work hard to get the inner beauty to match :|

My hair's already grown quite a bit since then. That was back in 2004. I also was never muscular, you'll be surprised once I can get some newer pics up.

My main problem is the cost of hiding beard shadow. It's insanely expensive.

With enough makeup I can already look pretty good...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon